Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

DAY 4-6

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <>

BASICS: A SportPharma and KSUJosh6 Journey

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <>

Just-Whey Strawberry Protein

Taste - 9.5 out of 10. Wow this stuff is great. This is very close to a natural strawberry flavor. I have had many strawberry proteins and this has a very slight chemical flavor. I plan on mixing it up a few different ways during the usage.

Mixability - 9.5 out of 10. It mixes very well and no complaints in a shaker or a blender. I don't mix shakes with spoons or forks like some gangsters here so I have no comment about that.

Random Thoughts - The profile on the protein is great. I also enjoy the basic labels from SP.

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Taste - 9 out of 10. Good Flavor. I tried a bit standalone without the addition of protein and it tasted good. With the protein (Strawberry Just-Whey) it is a decent post workout flavor.

Mixability - 9.5 out of 10. It mixes very well and no complaints in a shaker.

Random Thoughts - Nothing too exciting but it is a great product for postWO. I use 3 servings to get 60g carbs after my workout. I have used about half the tub already .

Other Just Basics Products (BCAA/Beta Alanine/Creatine/Joint/Multi)

Thoughts - Nothing to note at this point in the log. These are all ingredients in my normal arsenal so I will only be able to note small chances.

Diet Thoughts:

Diet has been good. Lots of clean protein sources and whole wheat carbs, fruits, and veggies. I also hit up the Indians game on Sunday and ate like a machine (few hot dogs, nachos, big ass burger at Hard Rock Cafe, and ice cream sundae to top it off)

Workout Thoughts:

Been training high intensity and heavy for about 5 weeks and its starting to take a toll on my body and mind. I am trying my best to get it back up without using caffeine or anything preWO.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fyi for followers....i will be in Philly and Erie until Sunday night....i plan on taking my laptop but it might be hard to update depending on my schedule

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    I also enjoy the basic labels from SP.
    Have you seen the new look? There's a pretty sexy Thermadrene bottle over in another thread.

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Taste - 9 out of 10. Good Flavor. I tried a bit standalone without the addition of protein and it tasted good. With the protein (Strawberry Just-Whey) it is a decent post workout flavor.

Random Thoughts - Nothing too exciting but it is a great product for postWO. I use 3 servings to get 60g carbs after my workout. I have used about half the tub already .
    Carb Max is great for intra too, so good thing it's 8.99 haha

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fyi for followers....i will be in Philly and Erie until Sunday night....i plan on taking my laptop but it might be hard to update depending on my schedule
    The Just Whey is out of this world bro.. Truly a great product with a unique flavor. I knew you would be a sucker for it.

Look forward to seeing you again this weekend, keep in touch and let me know what you guys are up to

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well since you are busy Josh, I figured you would want to delegate this log to me.......soo I give everyone.......Motivational Posters!

Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Looks great in here Josh, I'm sorry I'm late but I was on vaction for 10 days and just got back last night....
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge
    OnlineBodyBuildingFederation

Originally Posted by G.K. View Post
    Have you seen the new look? There's a pretty sexy Thermadrene bottle over in another thread.
    have not...link?

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    The Just Whey is out of this world bro.. Truly a great product with a unique flavor. I knew you would be a sucker for it.

Look forward to seeing you again this weekend, keep in touch and let me know what you guys are up to
    sorry about not coming...change of plans

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    Well since you are busy Josh, I figured you would want to delegate this log to me.......soo I give everyone.......Motivational Posters!
    yep work calls outside the forums sometimes

Originally Posted by SportPharmaMike View Post
    Looks great in here Josh, I'm sorry I'm late but I was on vaction for 10 days and just got back last night....
    no biggie mike I been gone too

fyi to SP reps and followers I am a week behind b/c I was in Philly for Beast Sports....i have no more trips planned for 2 weeks so I should be good at updating...

What happened?

Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

fyi to SP reps and followers I am a week behind b/c I was in Philly for Beast Sports....i have no more trips planned for 2 weeks so I should be good at updating...
    Did you get my PM?
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah i take them very often ....i used to be obsessed with this place but more and more i have found I get more irritated than have fun on here
    Haha, I hear you. I try to confine my posting to just SportPharma threads or threads that need to be addressed. But some time off is indeed needed every now and then to recuperate and have a fresh perspective. Plus, I believe in balance--humans need to work/lift/spend time with family and continuously read and learn vs. spending tons of time being online and posting nonsense all day long . I'm not sure how some can spend so much time posting I think I've seen guys with over 50,000 posts here
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!

What happened?
    change of plans in philly and then i was irritated so I let nick know i wasnt coming

Did you get my PM?
    yes...not sure the issue i will send again today since i have to send another package out

Originally Posted by SportPharmaRep View Post
    Haha, I hear you. I try to confine my posting to just SportPharma threads or threads that need to be addressed. But some time off is indeed needed every now and then to recuperate and have a fresh perspective. Plus, I believe in balance--humans need to work/lift/spend time with family and continuously read and learn vs. spending tons of time being online and posting nonsense all day long . I'm not sure how some can spend so much time posting I think I've seen guys with over 50,000 posts here
    yeah i scaled way back in my posting....typically my threads, beast sports threads, and personal friends

DAY 7-8

Taste - 9.5 out of 10. Wow this stuff is great. This is very close to a natural strawberry flavor. I have had many strawberry proteins and this has a very slight chemical flavor. I plan on mixing it up a few different ways during the usage.

Mixability - 9.5 out of 10. It mixes very well and no complaints in a shaker or a blender. I don't mix shakes with spoons or forks like some gangsters here so I have no comment about that.

Random Thoughts - The profile on the protein is great. I also enjoy the basic labels from SP.

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Random Thoughts - Nothing too exciting but it is a great product for postWO. I use 3 servings to get 60g carbs after my workout. I have used about 2/3 the tub already .

Thoughts - Nothing to note at this point in the log. These are all ingredients in my normal arsenal so I will only be able to note small chances.

Diet Thoughts:

Diet has been good. Lots of clean protein sources and whole wheat carbs, fruits, and veggies. Philly trip tomorrow so probably not so good of choices.

Workout Thoughts:

Scaling back on the training intensity to give the joints and slight injuries a rest. I will still being going hard but not craziness.

Thumbs up

Looking good Josh, Cutting back a little never hurts and can be very good sometimes
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What up Josh? Subbed.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Looking good Josh, Cutting back a little never hurts and can be very good sometimes
    haha yeah i say that but the last two days have been just as intense

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    What up Josh? Subbed.
    just chillen ...how you been burt

DAY 9-13 (Philly Trip)

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Random Thoughts - 2 workouts left of this product

Diet Thoughts:

****ty food choices . Driving around all day makes you rely on shakes/bars/fast food.

Workout Thoughts:

One workout in the hotel. The other days I was too busy or tired after getting back to the hotel. Hotel did have DBs up to 50lbs but thats about it.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

DAY 9-13 (Philly Trip)

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Random Thoughts - 2 workouts left of this product

Diet Thoughts:

****ty food choices . Driving around all day makes you rely on shakes/bars/fast food.

Workout Thoughts:

One workout in the hotel. The other days I was too busy or tired after getting back to the hotel. Hotel did have DBs up to 50lbs but thats about it.

I guess you could do some curls : /. Ehh the nicest part about a weekend like that, is this weeks workout and clean eating are going to feel ballin

Did they have a barbell at all? You could of utilied doing the bear for a simple fullbody workout.

Deadlift --> Clean --> Front Squat -- > Push Press --> Back Squat -- > Push Press..
    x Repeat

You will sweat buckets.

I guess you could do some curls : /. Ehh the nicest part about a weekend like that, is this weeks workout and clean eating are going to feel ballin
    yes for sure....already feeling better

Did they have a barbell at all? You could of utilied doing the bear for a simple fullbody workout.

Deadlift --> Clean --> Front Squat -- > Push Press --> Back Squat -- > Push Press..
    x Repeat

You will sweat buckets.
    sadly no barbell...i did a back/biceps workout....lots of db rows and variations of curls

Thumbs up

Afternoon gents
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

Afternoon gents
    whats up mike...sent another box again last night...prob sent to a wrong addy last time in a hurry

Thumbs up

whats up mike...sent another box again last night...prob sent to a wrong addy last time in a hurry
    Just staying busy, sweet thanks Josh!
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

Just staying busy, sweet thanks Josh!
    no problem least i can do for having a terrible log

Thumbs up

no problem least i can do for having a terrible log
    Your log is just fine, at least you are hanging in there and not giving up
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

Your log is just fine, at least you are hanging in there and not giving up
    haha yeah just need to get motivated for some updates

DAY 14

Carb Max - Citrus Rush

Random Thoughts - 1 workouts left of this product

Thoughts - Joints are starting to feel a bit better so maybe the Joint-V is a higher dosage of ingredients. I will have to check with my off brand one i used before.

Diet Thoughts:

Back on the quality food choices. I also am running to the grocery store tomorrow to get everything I need to get back on track after the trip.

Workout Thoughts:

Legs (I am sick that I choose that to come back to)

Squats

Warm-ups x 3
    225 x 12
    275 x 8
    275 x 8
    315 x 4 (lower back felt weak so i racked it)

Leg Presses

8 sets with varying feet widths/positions

Extensions x Curls Super-Sets

still behind on Monday, Tuesday, and today

Do you wear a belt for squats or just go bare?

Do you wear a belt for squats or just go bare?
    nope never wore a belt...hate the feeling