Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i can relate man, my biceps were so pumped today, it felt good

RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Day #43

The Workout: Heavy Bag/Cardio

Was more pressed for time today then I would have liked to be, so I had to cut the workout short after 8 rounds. I knew that was gonna happen though, so I made sure the 8 rounds counted. Kicked my own ass. I was in need a little venting today too, so I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Good Session!

Thoughts:
    I was fully expecting my shoulders to feel dead today after yesterdays workout, and considering that I no longer have that day of rest between resistance training and this, but it really wasn't an issue to my surprise. Arms felt good throughout. I felt BA tingles again today, but this time in my hands....very strange, but welcomed I suppose. I counted out the rest of my servings and there is 4 left, but if I counted right today was actually my 25th serving. Bonus servings FTW!!

"The gym became an arena where I had the opportunity to be a hero" - Mike Mentzer

"Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand for- because unless we stand for something we shall fall for anything"

more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RxAJ View Post

Was more pressed for time today then I would have liked to be, so I had to cut the workout short after 8 rounds. I knew that was gonna happen though, so I made sure the 8 rounds counted. Kicked my own ass. I was in need a little venting today too, so I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Good Session!

Thoughts:
    I was fully expecting my shoulders to feel dead today after yesterdays workout, and considering that I no longer have that day of rest between resistance training and this, but it really wasn't an issue to my surprise. Arms felt good throughout. I felt BA tingles again today, but this time in my hands....very strange, but welcomed I suppose. I counted out the rest of my servings and there is 4 left, but if I counted right today was actually my 25th serving. Bonus servings FTW!!

Bro looking jacked up in that new avatar!

RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Day #44,#45

DB Shrugs
    65 x 15

DB Shrugs
    110 x 10
    Upright Rows
    95 x 10+6+4

Thoughts:
    Good heavy bag day yesterday. Had enough time to do 12 rounds, plus some trap work afterwards, so I was pretty dead by the end of it. Still managed to increase the weight on the DB shrugs and get more reps on the rows. Felt pretty good all day before the workout and energy was really high after taking Meso....still sweating like champ.

Today

Notice: Every rep of every set is performed with the absolute absence of momentum. Momentum is an outside force that aids you in the lifting of a weight, thus reducing the force of the muscular contraction needed to successfully complete a rep. In physics, work is defined as the product of force and distance, and as athletes our goal is to maximize the amount of work we do in order to obtain the best results possible. This can be accomplished by applying the greatest possible force over the greatest possible distance. Range of motion is key.

Red indicates a super set
    Underlines indicate an increase in either weight or reps since the previous session
    Italics indicate a rest pause set; 10 deep breathes in between intervals

The Workout: Legs/Abs

Leg Press
    200 x 10
    450 x 10+2+0

Leg Extensions
    160 x 7
    Leg Press
    370 x 7+3

Leg Curls
    150 x 12
    Leg Press
    370 x 8

Leg Press
    400 x 10+3+1

Seated Calf Raise
    90 x 10
    150 x 10+8+6

Seated Cable Crunches
    70 x 10
    125 x 10+6+4

Thoughts:
    Rough workout today. I had to go first thing in the morning, after breakfast, as I don't have enough time today to go between school and work. Mesomorph did a hell of job waking my ass up, but working legs that early with only one meal in me is not something I'd like to do again lol. Lost one rep with the 450lbs; I deracked it for the third interval and just decided to put it back....won't loose sleep over it. My goal was 8 reps with the 160 on leg extensions, missed that by one....kinda wish I could go back and really force it out. The first super set in general felt heavy, so I had to rest during the leg press portion. After that I managed to increase the reps on the leg curls, but my quads were dead when it came time to press again, so I stopped at 8 reps (was shooting for 10, like usual). Somehow managed to increase the total reps on the next set on the leg press though as compared to last time. Since I've gone about as far as I can go on the standing calf machine, I switched to seated today. Calfs felt like they wanted to cramp up on these and during the leg curls but they didn't, if that makes sense, so I guess the Taurine is doing it's job. Overall, I would have liked to have performed better, but my legs are definitely feeling pretty sore right now so I feel like I got a good workout all in all.

"The gym became an arena where I had the opportunity to be a hero" - Mike Mentzer

"Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand for- because unless we stand for something we shall fall for anything"

Day #46,#47,#48

Ok, so the boring part of the week is over....I was really busy Saturday, I have a lab in the morning and then had to go to work for 10 hours directly after, so my diet suffered and I didn't get as much rest as I would have liked. Made up for it Sunday though by sitting on my ass all day watching football and ate nearly perfectly. Today I woke up early and went for a jog outside, no idea how long it was but it was pretty relaxing. Diet has been pretty solid today though, but now I'm sitting here trying to enjoy the Chargers game but really I'm just fostering my hatred for the Patriots.

Last few workouts on Mesomorph coming up!!

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Ok, so the boring part of the week is over....I was really busy Saturday, I have a lab in the morning and then had to go to work for 10 hours directly after, so my diet suffered and I didn't get as much rest as I would have liked. Made up for it Sunday though by sitting on my ass all day watching football and ate nearly perfectly. Today I woke up early and went for a jog outside, no idea how long it was but it was pretty relaxing. Diet has been pretty solid today though, but now I'm sitting here trying to enjoy the Chargers game but really I'm just fostering my hatred for the Patriots.

Last few workouts on Mesomorph coming up!!

Watching football and eating perfect =

Seriously though, I look forward to the last few workouts.

Day #49

Notice: Every rep of every set is performed with the absolute absence of momentum. Momentum is an outside force that aids you in the lifting of a weight, thus reducing the force of the muscular contraction needed to successfully complete a rep. In physics, work is defined as the product of force and distance, and as athletes our goal is to maximize the amount of work we do in order to obtain the best results possible. This can be accomplished by applying the greatest possible force over the greatest possible distance. Range of motion is key.

Red indicates a super set
    Underlines indicate an increase in either weight or reps since the previous session
    Italics indicate a rest pause set; 10 deep breathes in between intervals

The Workout: Chest/Back

Deadlifts
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    350 x 7

Dips
    BW x 10
    BW+85 x 8+4+4

Incline Cable Flies
    90 x 10
    Dips
    BW+45 x 6+3+2

Straight Arm Pulldown
    80 x 5
    Close-Grip Under-Hand Pulldown
    160 x 6+4+2

Seated Cable Crunches
    70 x 10
    125 x 10+6+4

Thoughts:
    Last resistance day on Mesomorph . Great workout though! Chest felt really strong day, I increased the reps on the heavy dip set by a surprising amount...felt soooo good. Weight went up on the flies too with no loss in reps and saw another increase in reps in the second part of that super set as well. The straight arms felt kind of heavy, I would have liked to get another rep or two, but the close grips that followed went up ten pounds with no loss in reps again. These last few days on Meso really do feel just like the first few. All the profound effects that I've been noting continued to be very present today and I don't expect that to change with the last serving tomorrow. So someone taking this 4 times of week, like myself, should be able to run more then one tub without having to worry about tolerance issues. Works out well for stim junkies like me or people that workout really early and always need a jump start.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sad to see it come to an end AJ

I can comfortably say with all honesty, even after leaving APS, that this and phenadrine are my go to stims, especially this one as its a powder (hits me faster) and imo is a bit more potent, reminiscent of White Lightning.

great log brother

Day #50 - Heavy Bag

Great final workout on Mesomorph! Went for 12 rounds today and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Aggression was nice and high and arms felt great throughout.

Thoughts:
    I'd like to just give a huge thanks to APS for the opportunity to try out this product (even though most of you are no longer with the company ), and to all those who followed a long too! Final review should be up sometime tomorrow!

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    sad to see it come to an end AJ

I can comfortably say with all honesty, even after leaving APS, that this and phenadrine are my go to stims, especially this one as its a powder (hits me faster) and imo is a bit more potent, reminiscent of White Lightning.

great log brother
    Thanks man! And I definitely agree...Phenadrine was my go to stim of choice before this was released and now I'd have to put Meso right up there with it for the same reasons you said (hit me harder, faster).

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

looking forward to the final review

MESOMORPH
    The Final Review

Taste:
    Tropical Punch flavor, and it's not bad, but it's not great....I guess that files it under the category of "good". For the majority of the log I took Meso mixed with 12oz of water. The flavor is definitely there, but it gets overshadowed by a sort of bitterness...I find it to be quite sour. That can probably easily be remedied by adding more water, but I like just chugging my preworkout supps as fast as possible, so I use less water. Overall, it's not something you're going to crave the taste of, but you're not going to hate drinking it either. Given that Icariin is very difficult to flavor I think APS did a nice job with it. 6/10

Energy/Focus:
    APS is rather good at making stim complexes, they offer quite a few of them and all of the ones I have tried are unbelievable. That trend definitely continued through the release of this new, stimed up, version of Mesomorph. It hits me fast! Usually right around 10 minutes after chugging it I can feel it kicking in. It's an intense rush really, not something I would describe as "smooth" (come on, who wants "smooth" stimulants? I want something that's gonna light a stick of dynamite under my ass!), but it's both jitter and crash free. The energy boost is also pretty noticeable even a couple hours after taking it; You gradually come down from the high. The focus comes in the form of increased aggression for me. It's something you kind of have to feel to understand, but I guess it just feels like a big rush of adrenaline...that feeling you got the first time you saw Rocky 4, or what you feel when you're on the football field and the ball snaps for the first time. It's like a build up of energy inside you that you just want to release. I can remember countless times during my workouts, when approaching that moment of failure, becoming increasingly aggressive and finding the will to finish each set strong. It's hard to imagine anything better. 10/10

Thermogenisis:
    This was, to my surprise, one of the more intense aspects of the product. In plain English, you will sweat your ass off! Be prepared to be coated in a nice layer of slime for your entire workout and leave a trail of it everywhere you go. 9/10

Pumps:
    I'll put Mesomorph right on par with the other pre-workout leaders in this department. I always get a good pump when I workout, regardless of supplementation, and that didn't change. Mesomorph's effect here was most noticeable to me on leg days. It's not hard to pump up smaller muscles like your biceps or forearms, but when you hit that point where you can no longer bend your knees to walk right you know something is going right. I had some of the most intense leg pumps ever while on Mesomorph. 8/10

Endurance:
    I don't do my resistance training in a way that really allows for me to gauge this one too well (I train with pretty low volume), however I do perform quite a few rest pause sets as a part of my split, and the increase in reps in the latter intervals was very present. Similarly, on my heavy bag days (cardio) I could feel a definite increase in my ability to keep throwing punches with I would attribute to an increase in muscular endurance. To be able to finish the twelfth round hitting just as hard as I was in the first is pretty impressive, and something I couldn't come close to doing prior to Mesomorph. 9/10

Strength:
    Strength gains on Meso come purely from the ability to work yourself that much harder each and every time you enter the gym. Not just because of the boost in energy, but due to Mesomorph's ability to flush out lactic acid (Beta-Alanine) and to improve the communication between the ****tic nervous system and muscle tissue (creatinol-o-phosphate) you are able to train with much more intensity. The inclusion of both creatine, in the form of Di-Creatine Malate, and COP brings massive amounts of synergy to the formula. COP reduces the loss of creatine phosphokinase during training, which is an enzyme involved in the production of ATP from phosphocreatine. So increasing your bodies amount of available creatine first, and then ensuring the ability to keep accessing that pool for production of ATP (energy) is a killer combo. I set PR's on a workout to workout bases throughout the log and saw some tremendous strength gains on several exercises. 10/10

The Verdict:
    Mesomorph is a "no bull****" formula that works. Compare the amount of ingredients in it to some of the other supplements out there in the same category. You'll notice that Meso contains only a fraction of the amount of ingredients that most have but has a comparable amount of actives per scoop (16.825grams). Simple logic will tell you that one of them has to be underdosed. Mesomorph works not because it's the culmination of every possible ingredient under the sun for the sole purpose of filling the label, but rather because it's the careful combination of ingredients that work together and in doses that actually have an effect! Somebody give APS a medal.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

MESOMORPH
    The Final Review

Taste:
    Tropical Punch flavor, and it's not bad, but it's not great....I guess that files it under the category of "good". For the majority of the log I took Meso mixed with 12oz of water. The flavor is definitely there, but it gets overshadowed by a sort of bitterness...I find it to be quite sour. That can probably easily be remedied by adding more water, but I like just chugging my preworkout supps as fast as possible, so I use less water. Overall, it's not something you're going to crave the taste of, but you're not going to hate drinking it either. Given that Icariin is very difficult to flavor I think APS did a nice job with it. 6/10

Energy/Focus:
    APS is rather good at making stim complexes, they offer quite a few of them and all of the ones I have tried are unbelievable. That trend definitely continued through the release of this new, stimed up, version of Mesomorph. It hits me fast! Usually right around 10 minutes after chugging it I can feel it kicking in. It's an intense rush really, not something I would describe as "smooth" (come on, who wants "smooth" stimulants? I want something that's gonna light a stick of dynamite under my ass!), but it's both jitter and crash free. The energy boost is also pretty noticeable even a couple hours after taking it; You gradually come down from the high. The focus comes in the form of increased aggression for me. It's something you kind of have to feel to understand, but I guess it just feels like a big rush of adrenaline...that feeling you got the first time you saw Rocky 4, or what you feel when you're on the football field and the ball snaps for the first time. It's like a build up of energy inside you that you just want to release. I can remember countless times during my workouts, when approaching that moment of failure, becoming increasingly aggressive and finding the will to finish each set strong. It's hard to imagine anything better. 10/10

Thermogenisis:
    This was, to my surprise, one of the more intense aspects of the product. In plain English, you will sweat your ass off! Be prepared to be coated in a nice layer of slime for your entire workout and leave a trail of it everywhere you go. 9/10

Pumps:
    I'll put Mesomorph right on par with the other pre-workout leaders in this department. I always get a good pump when I workout, regardless of supplementation, and that didn't change. Mesomorph's effect here was most noticeable to me on leg days. It's not hard to pump up smaller muscles like your biceps or forearms, but when you hit that point where you can no longer bend your knees to walk right you know something is going right. I had some of the most intense leg pumps ever while on Mesomorph. 8/10

Endurance:
    I don't do my resistance training in a way that really allows for me to gauge this one too well (I train with pretty low volume), however I do perform quite a few rest pause sets as a part of my split, and the increase in reps in the latter intervals was very present. Similarly, on my heavy bag days (cardio) I could feel a definite increase in my ability to keep throwing punches with I would attribute to an increase in muscular endurance. To be able to finish the twelfth round hitting just as hard as I was in the first is pretty impressive, and something I couldn't come close to doing prior to Mesomorph. 9/10

Strength:
    Strength gains on Meso come purely from the ability to work yourself that much harder each and every time you enter the gym. Not just because of the boost in energy, but due to Mesomorph's ability to flush out lactic acid (Beta-Alanine) and to improve the communication between the ****tic nervous system and muscle tissue (creatinol-o-phosphate) you are able to train with much more intensity. The inclusion of both creatine, in the form of Di-Creatine Malate, and COP brings massive amounts of synergy to the formula. COP reduces the loss of creatine phosphokinase during training, which is an enzyme involved in the production of ATP from phosphocreatine. So increasing your bodies amount of available creatine first, and then ensuring the ability to keep accessing that pool for production of ATP (energy) is a killer combo. I set PR's on a workout to workout bases throughout the log and saw some tremendous strength gains on several exercises. 10/10

The Verdict:
    Mesomorph is a "no bull****" formula that works. Compare the amount of ingredients in it to some of the other supplements out there in the same category. You'll notice that Meso contains only a fraction of the amount of ingredients that most have but has a comparable amount of actives per scoop (16.825grams). Simple logic will tell you that one of them has to be underdosed. Mesomorph works not because it's the culmination of every possible ingredient under the sun for the sole purpose of filling the label, but rather because it's the careful combination of ingredients that work together and in doses that actually have an effect! Somebody give APS a medal.

Absolutely awesome review............Excellent detail!

Thumbs up Great Log

wow, great review man. You have put in a lot of work to this log. I speak for all of us when I say we really appreciate the time and effort you have put into this log. Its logs like this that keep people in mind for future logging opportunities.

Talking

Thanks Guys!

I loved the product and enjoyed keeping the log, so again, thanks for letting me do it!