Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RxAJ View Post
    My bad man, missed your question somehow. I'm not having any issues at all mixing it with the 12oz of water. Some settling occurs, but this is completely normal of just about every pre-workout on the market. Just shake it in between sips and you're good to go.
    glad to hear it!

RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Day #13 - Shoulders/Arms/Abs

Notice: Every rep of every set is performed with the absolute absence of momentum. Momentum is an outside force that aids you in the lifting of a weight, thus reducing the force of the muscular contraction needed to successfully complete a rep. In physics, work is defined as the product of force and distance, and as athletes our goal is to maximize the amount of work we do in order to obtain the best results possible. This can be accomplished by applying the greatest possible force over the greatest possible distance. Range of motion is key.

Red indicates a super set
    Underlines indicate an increase in either weight or reps since the previous session
    Italics indicate a rest pause set; 10 deep breathes in between intervals

The Workout: Shoulders/Arms/Abs

Arnold Presses
    30 x 10
    50 x 8

Seated Lateral Raises
    20 x 8
    Arnold Presses
    35 x 6+4+4
    Static Lateral Hold
    5 x 10seconds x 3

Incline DB curls
    35 x 8
    Close-Grip Under-Hand Pulldown
    150 x 6+4+3

Triceps Pressdown
    90 x 7
    Dips
    BW+25 x 6+2+2

Seated Cable Crunches
    120 x 8+3+2

Thoughts:
    Tremendous workout today! Felt really good throughout every movement and blew through the whole thing in under 40 minutes. I've been very pleased with my progress through my super sets since starting Mesomorph; usually I only increase weight or reps in the first pre-exhaust exercise on a regular bases and it takes longer before I can make progress in both parts, but that hasn't been the case lately. Been confidently able to push it harder on both parts of my super sets, and I do a lot of them. Aggression remains high; probably enjoying this aspect of the product the most right now....just never want to quit. I've got to work 9-5 tomorrow and have to run some errands for a friend after wards, so I''m just going to take tomorrow as a rest day. Got a really nice pair of gloves for my heavy bag workout now, I'll be putting them to the test on Wednesday. Got some more before and after Meso pictures today....my chest looks the most pumped oddly enough lol, love those pre-exhausted dips! I managed to make some pretty messed up faces this time around lol, so I covered it

"The gym became an arena where I had the opportunity to be a hero" - Mike Mentzer

"Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand for- because unless we stand for something we shall fall for anything"

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow, now thats some vascularity! Great to see that your pushing through these workouts, gettin some more underlines, and enjoying meso!

fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    wow, now thats some vascularity! Great to see that your pushing through these workouts, gettin some more underlines, and enjoying meso!
    Definitely, I agree....but what happened to your face?!?!?! haha just messing.
    SNS REP
    PM Me With Questions
    Inhibit E-Affordable Estrogen Destroyer.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great pump in the chest and delts, especially the right one.

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Nice pics! It looks like the effects are just getting better over time. Very impressive!
    Betancourt Nutrition Representative

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bcourt.htm

RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RxAJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Day #14,#15

Had to do a lot of running around yesterday as I mentioned, so day #14 ended up being a rest day rather then a cardio day. Fine by me though, I'm a fan of my rest time.

The Workout: Heavy Bag/Cardio
    Got my hands feeling nice a fresh again and had a crazy intense workout. Put the new gloves through the gauntlet and they held up nicely....worth the money. I only ended up doing ten rounds today, but I set a blistering pace for the first 5. I felt faster today too if that makes any sense....more explosive perhaps.

Thoughts:
    Could have filled up a 5 gallon bucket with sweat again, lol, crazy stuff. So far the stimulant effects of Mesomorph havn't seemed to diminish at all, and as TTewell noted the strength related effects seem to only be getting better over time. Tomorrow is leg day once again and I'll be pushing hard for those underlines, as always. I'll be maxing out the standing calf raise machine for sure and i'm looking to do the leg press portion of my supersets at 330lbs while maintaining 10 repetitions...a true 20lb increase from last week. Should be fun!

"The gym became an arena where I had the opportunity to be a hero" - Mike Mentzer

"Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand for- because unless we stand for something we shall fall for anything"

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

i couldnt imagine being that vascular

more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have to agree with the other guys your vascularity is awesome!Rx what are your thoughts on this for a guy who trains mma?Seems it would provide all the things you need to elevate your game (ie.intensity,sustained energy,explosive agression etc)

Originally Posted by more_knowledge View Post
    Have to agree with the other guys your vascularity is awesome!Rx what are your thoughts on this for a guy who trains mma?Seems it would provide all the things you need to elevate your game (ie.intensity,sustained energy,explosive agression etc)
    I would without a doubt recommend Mesomorph for that. The increased aggression alone would have a huge impact on training and fighting. I would think the increased focus would be hugely advantageous as well, help you keep a clear and alert mind. Stack it with a high quality Cordyceps product perhaps, for increased endurance/oxygen utilization, and I bet you would see a whole new fighter.

Day #16 - Legs

Notice: Every rep of every set is performed with the absolute absence of momentum. Momentum is an outside force that aids you in the lifting of a weight, thus reducing the force of the muscular contraction needed to successfully complete a rep. In physics, work is defined as the product of force and distance, and as athletes our goal is to maximize the amount of work we do in order to obtain the best results possible. This can be accomplished by applying the greatest possible force over the greatest possible distance. Range of motion is key.

Underlines indicate an increase in either weight or reps since the previous session

The Workout: Legs/Abs

Leg Press
    200 x 10
    450 x 9+3+3

Leg Extensions
    140 x 8
    Leg Press
    330 x 10

Lying Leg Curls
    150 x 8
    Leg Press
    330 x 10

Leg Press
    350 x 9+3+1

Machine Calf Raise
    200 x 10
    495 x 12+7+6

Seated Cable Crunches
    70 x 10
    120 x 8+6+2

Thoughts:
    Really, really, tough workout today. I hit my goal of getting the 330lbs on the leg press supersets, but didn't make any progress on the leg curls since last week. This doesn't really surprise me though as my hamstrings had to work quite hard during the first superset with my quads being pre-exhausted. I was also able to squeeze out an extra rep in the 450lb rest pause set...still unable to get the 10 reps during the first interval, but next week for sure! Went for the whole stack on the standing machine calf raises and I feel like I made pretty decent work with it....my calfs were pumped to hell after wards. I'll be looking for a few more reps with the 495 next week and then probably going back to seated calf raises for a bit. Hittin the heavy bag tomorrow and probably going to do some work with my traps as well; it's been awhile since I've isolated them.

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

very nice progress man, next week you should be hitting everything you want to! at least that is my hope for you

Day #17 - Heavy Bag

Did another ten rounds today with the faster pace; still doing 3 minute rounds with about a 1 minute of rest in between. Man I was beat by the time I hit the 10th round but felt really good if that somehow makes sense. Just overall feeling of well being and accomplishment I guess. Did some trap work after wards and that felt great as well! It had been about month I think since I really targeted them hard but I felt strong.

DB Shrugs
    65 x 15

DB Shrugs
    100 x 8
    Upright Rows
    85 x 8+6+4

Thoughts:
    Pretty successful week in my book. I'm meeting all of my goals it seems, and although I'm used to making progress from week to week it seems I'm making greater leaps then usual....can only thank Mesomorph for that. Next week is gonna be epic! I can feel it! Oh, and the countdown is gonna start getting really good this weekend, so don't go nowhere!

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

that bag work sounded intense, did you go ten or twelve rounds? (I'm used to watching pro boxing where they do 12, but I'm pretty sure amateur is ten rounds) Anyway, with that kind of intense practice you should start competing in boxing, or at least find a sparring partner.

Heavy shrugs, I would certainly need one hell of a stim and endurance supp to get me to lift after intense cardio... looks like mesomorph is that supp!

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    that bag work sounded intense, did you go ten or twelve rounds? (I'm used to watching pro boxing where they do 12, but I'm pretty sure amateur is ten rounds) Anyway, with that kind of intense practice you should start competing in boxing, or at least find a sparring partner.

Heavy shrugs, I would certainly need one hell of a stim and endurance supp to get me to lift after intense cardio... looks like mesomorph is that supp!
    I actually used to do the occasional sparring at my gym before they took out the boxing room. They used to have a regulation ring, a bunch of heavy bags and speed bags hanging up, and even a few trainers for hire. They closed it down a few months back for "renovations", but rumor has it they will be putting in a Les Mills studio instead. Big thumbs down in my book but it's still the best gym in the area by far.

...and yeah, without Mesomorph I'd more then likely be passed out at the end of my cardio, forget lifting. My traps are one muscle group I think I owe genetics for though, they've always been decently strong.

Day #18,#19

You guys know how this works; just enjoying a bit of R&R before I get back to the gym tomorrow. Will be hitting upper body once again, with the focus on chest and back. I've got two main goals for the workout: 1) To strap 75lbs to my waist and pump out a rest-pause set of dips with at least 10 total reps 2) To deadlift 330lbs at least 5 times, strapless. Both should be a decent challenge, but I've got a secret weapon

**bonus points to anyone how can identify #5 by her rear end.

fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck in your goals RxAJ I am sure you will meet them much quicker then expected. Still.....excellent log man.
    SNS REP
    PM Me With Questions
    Inhibit E-Affordable Estrogen Destroyer.

is number 5 shakira?

is number 5 shakira?
    Nope . Not a bad guess at all though

Nope . Not a bad guess at all though
    darn, well I bet over here at APS we have an ASS pro or two who can define women solely from a pic from behind.

seriously though, the log is looking great, you testers have us reps salivating over the thought of the new mesomorph!

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)
    She looked like that chick I banged last night drunk after the bar. Or at least that's what I'm telling my buddies. I gotta get a profile to see if she has the same prodominant adams apple and lazy eye. Does her breathe smell like marlbro light 100s and ball sac? jk, I spent last night w/ my hapster (no homo, its a girl).

Is it Marisa Miller?
    I got big by re-racking your weights....

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

April 2008, I weighed 157lbs.

Charger Fan - GO BOLTS!!!

Originally Posted by WyldByll View Post
    She looked like that chick I banged last night drunk after the bar. Or at least that's what I'm telling my buddies. I gotta get a profile to see if she has the same prodominant adams apple and lazy eye. Does her breathe smell like marlbro light 100s and ball sac? jk, I spent last night w/ my hapster (no homo, its a girl).

Is it Marisa Miller?
    lmao

i dont even know who marisa miller is... google image search for me

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is #5 Fergie?
    Betancourt Nutrition Representative

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bcourt.htm

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    Is #5 Fergie?
    Kinda thought that at first too, but Fergie was #10. Plus, this chick as a killer azz! Can't wait to see if Megan Fox makes it into the top 3...
    I got big by re-racking your weights....

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

April 2008, I weighed 157lbs.

Charger Fan - GO BOLTS!!!

Day #20 - Chest/Back/Abs

The Workout: Chest/Back/Abs

Dips
    BW x 10
    BW+75 x 6+2+2

Incline Cable Flies
    80 x 8
    Dips
    BW+45 x 4+2+1

Straight Arm Pulldown
    70 x 8
    Close-Grip Under-Hand Pulldown
    150 x 4+3+3

Deadlifts
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    330 x 4

Seated Cable Crunches
    120 x 5+5+2

Thoughts:
    This workout is insanely demanding to me! Maybe it's just because it's only the second time I've done it, but I felt like I got my ass handed to me. I started out really strong with the dips and was able to hit my goal for them with the extra 75lbs of weight. From there increased both weight and reps on the incline flies, and followed that up with another very successful set of dips.....but it kind of went downhill from there. Didn't make much progress with my lat work and missed my goal for the deadlifts by one freakin rep. I blame my grip though for the DLs, I know I can pull the weight, I just can't hang on....it's getting frustrating. After the deadlifts my grip was shot and I couldn't hang onto the fricken rope to get a good set of crunches, so I feel like my abs went underworked today. Aggression was still definitely way up and every inch of my compression shirt was saturated with sweat again. Crazy overall pump in the upper body today too. Mixed feelings about the workout really, I may change things up a bit next time around.

Oh, and #5 isn't Marisa Miller or Fergie. I'll give you a hint before I reveal it: She's a world class athlete.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anna Kournikova

Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    Anna Kournikova
    Haha, bingo! 5,000 points to you sir.

Talking

Haha, bingo! 5,000 points to you sir.
    thats why jimmie is the head rep, he can identify any woman and puts the rest of us to shame.

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face

where are the pictures of Beth Phoenix from flex

thats why jimmie is the head rep, he can identify any woman and puts the rest of us to shame.
    I was brought on to be a talent scout of women's backsides.. my specialty

Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    where are the pictures of Beth Phoenix from flex
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/images.nacho...ea6a1cf1b.jpeg