Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cheat Meals...My first article

Before I start this thread, let me tell you guys that this is my first article...So please be gentle.

My background: I have been involved on wrestling teams, swim teams, and different martial arts. I have always been a bit chubby since i was a kid, i am an endomorph.

At the moment i am embarking on a cut, i am 2 weeks into this, and doing really well so far.
    In the past i have litteraly destroyed around 5 cut attempts because of cheat meals. I believe i have finally come to some good suggestions regarding cheat meals to those who are embarking on a cut.

First of all, there are 2 different types of cheating: Binge eating, and a planned cheat meal. Lets get the defintiions of all of these.

Binge eating: Going on a rampage on uncontrolled eating, you have the feeling of not caring about anything. You will eat anything without any control, then afterwords feel extremly sick and regretful. It is more of a mental state than a physical state in my opinion

Cheat meal: CONTROLLED unhealthy eating. For example, you plan out a meal for saturday lunch to eat a few pieces of pizza and some fried chicken wings. Then afterwords you feel fine because you know it was under control. (maybe a bit bloated and stuffed haha)

AVOID BINGE MEALS AT ALL COSTS! It is the absolute WORST thing you can possibly do.

You should have your cheat meal no more than once a week, and have it on the same day.

Many people suggest having your cheat meal as the last meal of the day so you do not cheat again. If you do not have good self control then i highly suggest you do this.

Personally, i have my cheat meal Post workout because my cheat meal tends to be mostly carbs. As you know, after a workout your body is STARVING for nutrients, and you must feed your body carbohydrates and protien to avoid catabolism(body feeding off muscle instead of fat).

If your cheat meal will contain high fat, then i do not suggest you have it post workout. After a workout you need carbs and protein which will digest quickly, which is the opposite of fat.

THE ONE REASON that my cut diets have been thrown away in the past....
    I finally give in and have a cheat meal, then my body severly craves those things again the next day and i end up eating it once more.

The day after your cheat determines whethor or not you screw yourself over...If you do not get back into workout and diet in full force then you are in trouble my friend.

Few suggestions:
    1) Nighttime before bed is your biggest risk for binge eating, stay out of the kitchen.
    2) Avoid "tasting" something unhealthy if you have bad self control, your body will get the taste and before you know it...it will all be gone.
    3) Wait until you wake up the next day to decide if you want to cheat, most of the time the desire will go away.

Honestly, i tried my best to write this article. I apologize if it was poorly written, i tried to get my ideas out there to the best of my ability. Feel free to PM me if you need me to explain anything i said

micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) micov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow, over 60 views and no comments? I found quite a share of golden nuggets here, specially for those starting out. Thanks, Careless
    BODY BUILDING BLOG --> http://bit.ly/bodybuilding-blog

WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WarChant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by micov View Post
    Wow, over 60 views and no comments? I found quite a share of golden nuggets here, specially for those starting out. Thanks, Careless
    You talkin bout McNuggets brah?

jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good read, reps on recharge.
    IREPBACK

blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good article...I've really gotten my diet in check over the past year and still have the binge urge every few months or so, but will try the "decide in the morning" strategy.

Had a pretty bad binge last November, and was sick to my stomach. So I tried something simple, but turned out to be effective. I told a bunch of people I'm pretty close to about it, and just asked them whenever they saw me in a situation like that, to just say 11-14 (date of said binge) to remind me of how ****ty I felt the entire day after.

So now I'll be out with my friends, and there'll be pizza and wings or something, and I'll load up a few of each, and I'll start hearing "11-14" from them. Instant cure. Binge turns into a controlled cheat.

CoopXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoopXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoopXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoopXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoopXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoopXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoopXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoopXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoopXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good post. I've been eating really cleand and allow myself two cheat meals per week. But, I think I have gone overboard on the cheat meals. large pep and cheese pizza, nachos, whatever, I just binge. I maybe should cut back a little on the cheat meals until i lose another 30 LB or so.

Thanks for the post

IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you need cheat meals then go ahead. But if you can avoid it, it doesnt help your progress. I fell lucky that I never really feel the urge to go a binge eating spree. Once a week at the most!
    Everyone wants muscles, determination is what distinguishes a champion from the norm.

Don't forget to REP! Thanks!

mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great Article, I agree that enjoying a cheat meal is so important. I think that a lot of people just need to have more self-control when it comes to the whole cheat meal thing.

I think a lot of people don't realize that a "cheat meal" is just one meal, not 2-3 meals through the whole week. Plus if you drink booze, that would be a cheat meal also.

Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtr3me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    With my crazy metabolism, this doesnt even seem to matter.
    Diagnosed with Crohn's Disease in June 2015.
    I'm not letting that stop me. I will achieve my physical potential.

Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wapadaigo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What you guys think?

I'm a sushi feine! I hold the record among my boys for most sushi eaten, and I always go to the same sushi buffet every week for my cheat day. When i'm not screwing around competing witht the boys I tend to stick between 60-80 pieces. Am I taking it way to far, considering the only real bad thing is the excess carbs, white rice, and the bowls of soy sauce, sodium which I try to keep to a mini.
    Always always make sure I go post work out by the way.
    "Don't cry because you want to quit, cry because you keep going so hard it hurts. When you want to succeed as bad as u want to breath, THEN you will be successful"

Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by micov View Post
    Thanks man appreciate it

Originally Posted by jf_15 View Post
    Good read, reps on recharge.
    Thank you

Originally Posted by blacktegu View Post
    Good article...I've really gotten my diet in check over the past year and still have the binge urge every few months or so, but will try the "decide in the morning" strategy.

Had a pretty bad binge last November, and was sick to my stomach. So I tried something simple, but turned out to be effective. I told a bunch of people I'm pretty close to about it, and just asked them whenever they saw me in a situation like that, to just say 11-14 (date of said binge) to remind me of how ****ty I felt the entire day after.

So now I'll be out with my friends, and there'll be pizza and wings or something, and I'll load up a few of each, and I'll start hearing "11-14" from them. Instant cure. Binge turns into a controlled cheat.
    hahaha thats a great idea! i will definatly use that as well! For me it shall be 7-9.
    The "decide in the morning" seems the most effective method for me, and if it works for you i am happy i could have helped

Originally Posted by IWantGains View Post
    If you need cheat meals then go ahead. But if you can avoid it, it doesnt help your progress. I fell lucky that I never really feel the urge to go a binge eating spree. Once a week at the most!
    Well said, personally i think a cheat meal is a mental thing. It helps me keep sane haha, but definatly i agree, if you dont crave it...dont have it!

Originally Posted by mossible View Post
    Great Article, I agree that enjoying a cheat meal is so important. I think that a lot of people just need to have more self-control when it comes to the whole cheat meal thing.

I think a lot of people don't realize that a "cheat meal" is just one meal, not 2-3 meals through the whole week. Plus if you drink booze, that would be a cheat meal also.
    Yes! alchol is just as unhealthy as a cheat meal! 1 drink isnt a big deal, but drinks(plural) is a problem. Self control takes alot of time/disciplne, but if one sticks to it, it will come!

Originally Posted by Xtr3me View Post
    With my crazy metabolism, this doesnt even seem to matter.
    Well its always good to eat healthy, but you're lucky if it hardly affects you haha

Originally Posted by Wapadaigo View Post
    I'm a sushi feine! I hold the record among my boys for most sushi eaten, and I always go to the same sushi buffet every week for my cheat day. When i'm not screwing around competing witht the boys I tend to stick between 60-80 pieces. Am I taking it way to far, considering the only real bad thing is the excess carbs, white rice, and the bowls of soy sauce, sodium which I try to keep to a mini.
    Always always make sure I go post work out by the way.
    wow 60-80? haha you're a beast!! Sushi really isnt to unhealthy in moderation, but you can always make it healthier with brown rice and the less sodium soy sauce(and less quantity)

But as long as its once a week and one meal, dont worry about it! If it helps keep you sane and it is something you look forward too, by all means go for it!

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like it, its very true.

Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Limitzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this will help alot in the future thank you very much.
    Cutting.
    "If your not in 100%, then get the f*ck out now."

ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when i cheat, I cheat good. (wings galore, ice cream, pie, whatever evil things come to mind) Then i bust my ass the following days as usual.

C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-Money has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To avoid a full out gross cheat, i pound back a huge bowl of oats, whey, pb, honey.. its so good and by the time i eat it all im too full and satisfied to even think of a junk food cheat, next day i feel great and my muscles feel full with little water retention! Best thing ive learned to do
    Trying to reach freak status.... it will happen!

-NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great to know, I knew eating all the chinese takeaway wasn't a cheat meal

wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by C-Money View Post
    To avoid a full out gross cheat, i pound back a huge bowl of oats, whey, pb, honey.. its so good and by the time i eat it all im too full and satisfied to even think of a junk food cheat, next day i feel great and my muscles feel full with little water retention! Best thing ive learned to do
    gonna try that man sounds good
    My Fat Loss Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121788051

I don't believe there's pleasure in life. I believe there's only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top. -Geogres St. Pierre

dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Careless22 View Post
    Before I start this thread, let me tell you guys that this is my first article...So please be gentle.

My background: I have been involved on wrestling teams, swim teams, and different martial arts. I have always been a bit chubby since i was a kid, i am an endomorph.

At the moment i am embarking on a cut, i am 2 weeks into this, and doing really well so far.
    In the past i have litteraly destroyed around 5 cut attempts because of cheat meals. I believe i have finally come to some good suggestions regarding cheat meals to those who are embarking on a cut.

First of all, there are 2 different types of cheating: Binge eating, and a planned cheat meal. Lets get the defintiions of all of these.

Binge eating: Going on a rampage on uncontrolled eating, you have the feeling of not caring about anything. You will eat anything without any control, then afterwords feel extremly sick and regretful. It is more of a mental state than a physical state in my opinion

Cheat meal: CONTROLLED unhealthy eating. For example, you plan out a meal for saturday lunch to eat a few pieces of pizza and some fried chicken wings. Then afterwords you feel fine because you know it was under control. (maybe a bit bloated and stuffed haha)

AVOID BINGE MEALS AT ALL COSTS! It is the absolute WORST thing you can possibly do.

You should have your cheat meal no more than once a week, and have it on the same day.

Many people suggest having your cheat meal as the last meal of the day so you do not cheat again. If you do not have good self control then i highly suggest you do this.

Personally, i have my cheat meal Post workout because my cheat meal tends to be mostly carbs. As you know, after a workout your body is STARVING for nutrients, and you must feed your body carbohydrates and protien to avoid catabolism(body feeding off muscle instead of fat).

If your cheat meal will contain high fat, then i do not suggest you have it post workout. After a workout you need carbs and protein which will digest quickly, which is the opposite of fat.

I finally give in and have a cheat meal, then my body severly craves those things again the next day and i end up eating it once more.

The day after your cheat determines whethor or not you screw yourself over...If you do not get back into workout and diet in full force then you are in trouble my friend.

Few suggestions:
    1) Nighttime before bed is your biggest risk for binge eating, stay out of the kitchen.
    2) Avoid "tasting" something unhealthy if you have bad self control, your body will get the taste and before you know it...it will all be gone.
    3) Wait until you wake up the next day to decide if you want to cheat, most of the time the desire will go away.

Honestly, i tried my best to write this article. I apologize if it was poorly written, i tried to get my ideas out there to the best of my ability. Feel free to PM me if you need me to explain anything i said

GOOD POST! I have a big problem binge eating, call it an eating disorder, but it started when i cut of all bad food cold turkey for about 2 years, and when i desided to have a cheat meal. it was like a drug. but I'm getting better. I found that having it once a week helps by curving my cravings and each time It seems to get better with my self control. I also notice when I have my cheat days when I'm around my gf I'm less likely to go crazy. so that a little side note that helps me

AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow gee, your first article? Good dont make another one ***got

corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing like enjoying some good chinese/ pizza buffet on saturdays after heavy deadlifts!!!
    Florida Gulf Coast University Powerlifting

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***
    **MISC Anti-*******ry Crew**
    ***Brings Pen and Paper to the Gym Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crod6926 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AznBadBOI View Post
    ^ hope this kids not serious

It was def a good read, and yeah I usually stick to having a cheat meal after a heavy workout most of the time I do it after destroying my legs

john_green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the great article!

.international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .international has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AznBadBOI View Post
    lol wtf

japamy710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good for anyone looking for that extra boost of motivation and people looking for products that work!

shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Careless22 View Post

Few suggestions:

Yeah nice post! Thanks for sharing. For myself, I also limit myself to cheat only once a week. Sometimes I don't cheat for a few weeks without myself knowing, so the best is not to count or expect the next cheat meal. Just always try to focus on being healthy and eat clean!

Projekt92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great tips man! I'm starting on my cut in a few weeks, thanks for the input!

-M
    Military Police
    Ft. Bragg, NC

Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chr1sG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mmm cheat meal. I just had mine :-) Nachos!!!

autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) autumnmule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    aaaaw

mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cheat meal.

is it essential to cheat? i hear it is sometimes, so ur body can get a little shock so then when u get back to ur diet your body responds more to it again. And does a cheat meal count with sugary things?

I sometimes get the urge for like some type of candy haha

its wierd.

saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) saintsparrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had to do a binge to start putting on weight. srs

Stuck in the 205lb range for months on a 3800 cal/day bulking diet.

Did 2 friday binges in a row 2 weeks ago, (round 8000-9000 cal/day) and busted my metabolism up. For the last week I have started to finally make some gains in a controlled manner.

I'm not sold on the don't binge. Maybe don't binge on a cut.

Binge on a bulk.
    I guess If I can't get good at bodybuilding, my only alternative is to become an adult movie star.

Current Gunpowder Log:

Optimum Nutrition Proxomplex
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein

BTW - Soy may be good, Soy may be bad, I guess I'll never know.