Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Calories in a tablespoon of pudding mix?

I bought a box of sugar free pudding mix (instant), but dont want to make it all at once, since I'd like to use some for smoothies, cottage cheese, yogurt, ect. I was wondering if anyone knew the approximate measurement (in tbs.) of "1/4" of the box, which is a serving. I don't have a food scale so I can't weight it. Thanks!
    Burke Irish Dancer, National's Qualifyer
    - 2009 Celtic Fling Irish Dance Competition Champion

Boardman Varsity Cross Country and Varsity Track
    - 2:35 800 Meter
    - 5:51 1600 Meter
    - 11:30 3200 Meter
    - 20:00 5000 Meter (5K)

"Potential can only be what you make of it, but motivation will go as far as you take it"

"Talent is one thing... dedication is everything"

...living on a prayer

Dance.Run.Dream.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hate to sound like I'm pointing out the obvious Julz, but typically all boxes list the weight of the product inside. What's the actual name and brand of it?

Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by joemauro View Post
    Hate to sound like I'm pointing out the obvious Julz, but typically all boxes list the weight of the product inside. What's the actual name and brand of it?
    Jell-O sugar free cheesecake pudding... and I know they list the weight, but I dont have a food scale

"Potential can only be what you make of it, but motivation will go as far as you take it"

...living on a prayer

Dance.Run.Dream.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No sir, I don't like it.

Originally Posted by Dr. Horse View Post
    Hah. I feel accomplished. I've made it nearly eight months on this site and am just NOW getting my first face palm responce. Sweet lol

...living on a prayer

Dance.Run.Dream.

SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    was kinda curious to this myself because i use the instant mix in my ice cream maker so i went ahead and decided to figure it out.

...theres 3 TABLEspoons of powder in an envelope which is equivlent to 9 TEAspoons so 9 divided into 4 servings would make each serving 2 and a quarter TEAspoons.

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look at the nutrition label on the box and use some 4th-grade math skillz to figure it out.

1) Multiplying: Nutrition info for one serving x # of servings = nootz for whole box.

2) Counting: Figure out how many of whatever measure you want to use are in the box. This means you'll have to use the teaspoon or tablespoon or whatever to move all of it from the box/envelope to some other vessel.

3) Division: total nutrition figure (fat, cals, whatever you're interested in) / # of measuring unit determined in step 2 = amount of macro-of-interest in one measuring unit.