kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Would you give up eating nutritious to be socially comfortable?

It turns out that I'm almost completely intolerant to whole grains (oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread) and most vegetables since these types of foods will give me constant gas for 2 to up to 6 hours after eating them. I was able to tolerate it for a long time, but now I really can't stand it anymore and the social problems it gives me (having to hold the gas in while I'm with someone is terrible).

So now instead of eating a huge bowl oatmeal in the morning (along with an egg white omlet and chicken), I now have waffles and the omlet. Instead of eating vegetables with dinner, I replace them with starchy foods. Whole wheat pasta is replaced with regular pasta, whole wheat bread is replaced with regular bread, brown rice is replaced with white rice. I guess anything slow digesting is replaced with something fast digesting. The end result: my gas has been 90% reduced, and I can sorta have a normal life. But, of course my nutrition is sacrificed. I've tried all of the over the counter anti-gas pills, and I've even been to a gastroenterologist 6 times, but he couldn't figure it out. I had to figure it out on my own.

I really don't mind about ditching the weight loss benefits of slow digesting carbs. I've been happy my bf % for a while. But my question is, am I really missing out on nutrition if I just eat simple carbs?

slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by kibslib View Post
    It turns out that I'm almost completely intolerant to whole grains (oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread) and most vegetables since these types of foods will give me constant gas for 2 to up to 6 hours after eating them. I was able to tolerate it for a long time, but now I really can't stand it anymore and the social problems it gives me (having to hold the gas in while I'm with someone is terrible).

So now instead of eating a huge bowl oatmeal in the morning (along with an egg white omlet and chicken), I now have waffles and the omlet. Instead of eating vegetables with dinner, I replace them with starchy foods. Whole wheat pasta is replaced with regular pasta, whole wheat bread is replaced with regular bread, brown rice is replaced with white rice. I guess anything slow digesting is replaced with something fast digesting. The end result: my gas has been 90% reduced, and I can sorta have a normal life. But, of course my nutrition is sacrificed. I've tried all of the over the counter anti-gas pills, and I've even been to a gastroenterologist 6 times, but he couldn't figure it out. I had to figure it out on my own.

I really don't mind about ditching the weight loss benefits of slow digesting carbs. I've been happy my bf % for a while. But my question is, am I really missing out on nutrition if I just eat simple carbs?
    its a load of BS..you lnow how much bad crap in whole grains..lots of bad ****..phytic acid is one..all kinds of posisons that you cant digest etc..thats why you get gas cause it aitn healthy

White rice and bread is bad for bllod sugar but its as good as sugar and breaks down quick...

All in all..if you get good sources of meat, fish, eggs and healthy fats, olive oil, some saturated fat, egg yolk and you get soem fruit ..mind cucumber/toamteoes fruit also etc...take a multi-vit with minerals you are all good to go

Tbh you aint get much nutrition from grainy carbs...you aint loosing anything...veges well eat fruit etc.....

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post
    its a load of BS..you lnow how much bad crap in whole grains..lots of bad ****..phytic acid is one..all kinds of posisons that you cant digest etc..thats why you get gas cause it aitn healthy

White rice and bread is bad for bllod sugar but its as good as sugar and breaks down quick..