Closed Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    thekida2279 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up always bet on red

BSN is the only label i put any merit in at all so when I saw their Test product i coughed up the clams for a bottle. I am only a week into the 60 day cycle but I can already tell its doing it's job. I'm not sure if this is typical for everyone but it is for me, that when I'm on a good Test product I feel like a different person. More aggressive, more confident, sexually super powered and unfortunately less patient but over all very good and i can feel that now. I am getting mild body acne which is welcome as it is typical with increased testosterone levels. Most notable is the fact that the first week of this product reminds me of the 3rd week of Animal TEST which is far more expensive per serving. Animal TEST is a good product IF you get a great deal on a can. Testatropinol is o.k. but tedious to use (3 pills disolve under tongue, don't eat for 30 minutes etc. etc.). Animal STAK was surprisingly more potent than Animal TEST but my moneys on Axis-HT for both effect and value.

xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xMikeRuizx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Epidrol is my favorite.

I heard there doing away with nova xt

JACKED17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    trying to decide between american cell labs mma-3 and "drostanol" any suggestions???

Bballer1459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Let me know what you think about this stack

ok, i just ordered CEL m1,4add and am thinking about maybe running PowerLab's Halotest-25 with that..let me freely know what you think and which PCT should i use? Maybe Iforce's reversitrol?? Arimevol?? thanks let me know what you think

Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To the last 3 posters, these are PROHORMONES, not test boosters, they actually lower testosterone. To the last poster, need a SERM for pct bro.
    ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS

WHITE LABEL REVOLUTION COMING YOUR WAY!

Feel free to pm me, love to answer questions!

JACKED17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know its not a natural test booster is that the only difference????
    Last edited by JACKED17; 01-27-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Allmax TestoFx and Anabolic Innovations TestoPro
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

Bballer1459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Andrew732 View Post
    To the last 3 posters, these are PROHORMONES, not test boosters, they actually lower testosterone. To the last poster, need a SERM for pct bro.

what would you pefer for a SERM? let me know what you think. i am trying to do a bulking cycle and just want the best i can get.
    Last edited by Bballer1459; 01-27-2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: i figured out what a SERM was

Kagigi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any suggestions for a 46 year old? Just started lifting again and lost 20lbs and looking to loose 15 more. Would like to try Active Xtreme/Novedex XT for more lean gain. What would be the best AI/test booster?

loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can somebody please give me some info on the difference between steroids/testosterone boosters/ and natural testosterone boosters? will rep for info! thanks

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by loik View Post
    can somebody please give me some info on the difference between steroids/testosterone boosters/ and natural testosterone boosters? will rep for info! thanks
    Steroids are synthetic hormones that typically cause your body to slow down or even stop making it's own hormones.

Testosterone boosters can fall into a number of different categories - most are herbal based but their mode of operation can range from stimulating hormone production in the body, reducing the conversion of testosterone to other hormones, binding to cell bodies that "bind" testosterone (making it less useful to the body when 'bound') and other methods.

Generally, testosterone boosters do not carry the risk of hormonal shutdown like steroids do, although it still is important to ask questions and understand how a certain product works, the safe duration of it's use and any preventative steps that should be taken while on the product or following it's use.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10) anabolict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    best natty test booster hands down

http://www.primordialperformance.com...iqua-vade.html

Ph are steroids and lower your natural test. If you dont know this then you need to do much.. much more research

BuiltRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuiltRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuiltRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuiltRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuiltRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuiltRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuiltRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuiltRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuiltRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone try Battle Fuel if so what do you think of it.

Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bballer1459 View Post
    what would you pefer for a SERM? let me know what you think. i am trying to do a bulking cycle and just want the best i can get.
    Clomid bro, make sure to take exemestane along high doeses of Divanil, since Clomid raises SHBG.
    ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS

WHITE LABEL REVOLUTION COMING YOUR WAY!

Feel free to pm me, love to answer questions!

Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inspired916 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cellucor P6 all the way!!!
    Alway's giving 110%

PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE UK_Strength's Avatar
    UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10) UK_Strength is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's all about Phyto-Testosterone for me Stacked with Sustain Alpha...Holy LIBIDO!
    PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE REP

For all the latest and newest supplement brands there's only one place to buy:

http://www.predatornutrition.com/default.cfm?RID=4944&TID=2 - PREDATOR NUTRITION

strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UK_Strength View Post
    It's all about Phyto-Testosterone for me Stacked with Sustain Alpha...Holy LIBIDO!
    Howdy, R?
    ---

matt.hutsell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by anabolict View Post
    best natty test booster hands down

UK_Strength;444161701]It's all about Phyto-Testosterone for me Stacked with Sustain Alpha...Holy LIBIDO!
    And you use this for the gym as well?

TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheHealthyDJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    activate xtreme

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So far I have used T-Bol, Stoked, Activate Xtreme, and Bio Forge. Activate Xtreme was the best of the four.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Inspired916 View Post
    Cellucor P6 all the way!!!
    Too kind

I do suggest everyone understanding that getting Test levels high is only one part of the puzzle.

You need high test, then you need free/active test, and then you need to reduce conversion to estrogen ( which also increases Test levels a bit), conversion to DHT, and then inhibit the breakdown of Test via CYP enzymes in the liver, etc....

Then of course supporting side systems like S.T.A.R. via cAMP, and all that....

I'm writing an article to some it all up. I love reading, and writing about this stuff.

When you don't do the majority of the things I listed ( like only 1 or 2 of them) you can get sides, ineffective cycles, and or even the infamous puffy nips ( no its not gyno!!) ....who wants them?? lol

Also, P6 is 100% guaranteed in bringing you high quality results.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...p6extreme.html
    Last edited by MikeCellucor; 02-04-2010 at 04:33 PM.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've used Active Xtreme/Novedex XT with great results. I'd like to give another brand a try. What out there is similar to this stack, what would be the ideal dosages for a 260lb man, and what would you follow it up with (PCT) if need be. Feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

DARKSKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joverfield View Post
    there are a lot of test boosters i can't take since they will cause a positive test result in any pl fed that does testing in accordance with wada guidelines. That said, tribustol by nes is amazing! I have only been on it a week, and the recovery time after workouts is unbelievable. I know a lot of people don't think any tribulus products work, but this one seems to be exactly as described for me so far. I know others that have had amazing results with this as well. It tests clean for any sport, and is produced in an fda approved lab. I highly recommend this just from my short term experience with it.
    so where is the best place to buy these testosterone products, which is the most reputable dealer..,thankyou...also has anyone got any ideas about the health product company ''usn'' as ive read good stuff about there products ?

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by apilot View Post
    I've used Active Xtreme/Novedex XT with great results. I'd like to give another brand a try. What out there is similar to this stack, what would be the ideal dosages for a 260lb man, and what would you follow it up with (PCT) if need be. Feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!
    Based on blood work that is the best combo you can get.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Based on blood work that is the best combo you can get.
    Here is some blood work with NXT and other AIs. The results are absolutely fantastic.

Here is some blood work done using ACTX with AIs including Novedex XT. The results are excellent.

Products used:
    Novedex XT (2 pills per night)
    ActX (4 pills on non workout days or running days and 6 on workout days)

Pre Blood Results:
    Total Testosterone = 668.27 ng/dl (150 -850)
    Estradiol = 55.8 pg/ml
    SHBG = 23.1 nmol/l (13 - 71)

Free Androgen Index = 99.81

Post Blood Results :

Total Testosterone = 1849.38 ng/dl (150 -850) (Flagged high)
    Estradiol = 53.8 pg/ml
    SHBG = 23.7 nmol/l

Free Androgen Index = 270.48
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_androgen_index)

Total test levels increased by about 276.7%
    Estradiol levels actually decreased.

Big Pete Fox
    Baseline
    Total Test: 690ng/dl
    Free Test: 520ng/dl

End of Trial
    Total Test: 1123ng/dl
    Free Test: 984ng/dl

Total Testosterone increased 62.7%.
    Free Testosterone increased 89.2%

JMH80
    Baseline
    Estrogen: 32 pg/ml
    Total Testosterone: 650 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 15.9 pg/dl

End of Trial

Estrogen: 19 pg/ml
    Total Testosterone: 905 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 19.2 pg/gl

Total testosterone increased 39.2%.
    Free Testosterone increased 28.5%.
    Estrogen decreased 40.6%

Chasec
    Baseline
    Total Testosterone: 382 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 75.8 ng/dl
    Estradiol: 32 pg/ml

End of Trial
    Total Testosterone: 821 ng/dl
    Free Testosterone: 111.2 ng/dl
    Estradiol: 19 pg/ml

Total testosterone increased 114.9%
    Free Testosterone increased 46.7%
    Estrogen decreased 40.6%
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DARKSKY View Post
    so where is the best place to buy these testosterone products, which is the most reputable dealer..,thankyou...also has anyone got any ideas about the health product company ''usn'' as ive read good stuff about there products ?
    Here. bb.com

coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000) coolspin27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not to troll or whatever.... besides the fact that I want to build muscle.... I seem to have a real low sex drive.... a bit worried I have naturally low test levels... and I am 27 so this is obviously not natural. Any thoughts... no have not seen a doctor about it yet.... but do plan on it. Would it be a good idea to take test boosters for this?

spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is some blood work with NXT and other AIs. The results are absolutely fantastic.
    So that blood work was when he was taking Activate Xtreme and NXT? kinda hard for me to believe, but maybe he was on real juice.
    Spartans Tonight We Dine In Hell......

apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks! I just hope NXT stays on the market. What other AIs work well with Active Xtreme?

[QUOTE=spartanwarrior;455474951]So that blood work was when he was taking Activate Xtreme and NXT? kinda hard for me to believe, but maybe he was on real juice.[/QUOTE He posted a log of it here on BB. Those are the actual results.

Originally Posted by apilot View Post
    Thanks! I just hope NXT stays on the market. What other AIs work well with Active Xtreme?
    It works with all AI's very well, which is why I posted the blood work from users of 6bromo as well.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk