Closed Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannaBgrande is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

I came on trying to find opinions on a good test booster but it seems like most are bs.. So I just wanna thank all the people that posted on here, you guys all made me realize I should just stick with my basic supps and buy some real gear , that's all folks !

Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semccar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Legal Gear - Methyl 1-Alpha (R.I.P.)
    Last edited by Semccar; 10-07-2009 at 11:18 PM.
    Newbie Size and Mass Workout Routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116366191

Unlike the vast majority of people on this forum, I do NOT abuse the Rep system. I give reps where reps are due. I do not expect reps back unless I deserve them.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wannaBgrande View Post
    I came on trying to find opinions on a good test booster but it seems like most are bs.. So I just wanna thank all the people that posted on here, you guys all made me realize I should just stick with my basic supps and buy some real gear , that's all folks !
    LOL - and we wish you good luck with that

swansonblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

testostorone

arimatest by muscle meds or if you wanna go the natural way go get some adreanal gland creme

LakeAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Confused!!!!!!

Okay so im an athlete s trying to get bigger faster stronger. but at the same time gain lean muscles. what do u think is the best route for me so i dnt take steroids???
    i been thinking
    about stacking tbol but i dnt knw wat to stack wit it
    or ASTEROID STACK (POWERFULL, PRIME, & ANABOLIC PUMP)
    or wat do u guys think is best?

Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LakeAthletics View Post
    Okay so im an athlete s trying to get bigger faster stronger. but at the same time gain lean muscles. what do u think is the best route for me so i dnt take steroids???
    i been thinking
    about stacking tbol but i dnt knw wat to stack wit it
    or ASTEROID STACK (POWERFULL, PRIME, & ANABOLIC PUMP)
    or wat do u guys think is best?
    ...strong first post

Have you reached your genetic limit yet? How long have you been working out?
    "Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

Elaborat on genetic limit ? Dnt knw what that means,Sorry.
    and i been working out for about 5 years or so now, and have taken creatine and some of thos types of things before.

Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Elaborat on genetic limit ? Dnt knw what that means,Sorry.
    and i been working out for about 5 years or so now, and have taken creatine and some of thos types of things before.
    In other words, are you still growing (given that your diet/exercise routine is in check)?

Sometimes a simple change in exercise routine can trigger new growth. At 22, your testosterone level should be naturally high.

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

stack

I would use decabolen it's great stuff

yea Im still growing. so wat do u suggest?

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mass FX - Anabolic Xtreme
    Novadex XT - Gaspari Labs
    Activate Xtreme - Designer Supplements or what ever the hell they changed their name to.
    Test Drive - EST
    Ejaculoid - Goliath Labs

Tried em all, all worked, and all worked well and will/would do again. Ranking them in order of effectiveness.

Best for aggression and iron demolishing mentality would Novadex, for best results physically I would go with Mass FX. Still on cycle with AX so we'll see in another month. Test Drive is gonna jack your libido way up *in a good way of course*, as will ejaculoid.

Only thing that you might not like about the Nova is that it is gives you back cramps and dry joints. Its nothing you cant get through if you got balls worth a ****.

Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My top 2:

Testx6 from Double T > the testofen makes a difference.
    Testify from BBS > its perfect for me as its got cissus (Joint/ligament) support as well as tribulus
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF

yea Im still growing. so wat do u suggest?
    If your current routine is still working for you, stick to it until that's no longer the case, then switch it up. We all get impatient and want faster results, but from my experience, the slower the gains, the more likely you are to keep them.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Oral Sustain Alpha is now availble.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119810841

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    Oral Sustain Alpha is now availble.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119810841
    also giving a beta-flavored bottle away to log... easy as you please to apply.

check it: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119894241

Honestly i understand that and i do think im coming to a point where i will stop growing. But realisticly theres no waiting for me at this time im competeing and i need every little edge i could get.

Hedser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post yep

Honestly i understand that and i do think im coming to a point where i will stop growing. But realisticly theres no waiting for me at this time im competeing and i need every little edge i could get.
    Dude what else do you use now? take your proteins, and vitamins, creatine is good too and eat a lot, if you dont grow anymore you just havent got it (genetically or whatever) i think...
    peace out

Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wannaBgrande View Post

i'm having a hard time getting beyond the hair style.
    I don't want to look good for 40..I want to look good for any age.

scoops1515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scoops1515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scoops1515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scoops1515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    TestosteroGROW 2 HP thats my favorite

DerBeginner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by scoops1515 View Post
    TestosteroGROW 2 HP thats my favorite
    did it actually work for you? it's doing nothing for me....

Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Methyl-1-D. I've never had anything like it. My workouts ended because I had finished the exercises that I planned, rather than because I ran out of energy. Every set seemed to be as intense as the last one, and after an hour or so, I realized that I was finished. My weight didn't change much, but my body composition did. I was losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time, which is awesome! Of note: you better have a girlfriend, since your libido will be insane!
    Everyone has a six pack. Most people just keep theirs covered.

Registered User finehaymakerday's Avatar
    finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Animal Stak - Universal (I like it even better than the more expensive Animal Test)

yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yzf600r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is the sides for test boosters the same as ph's?

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yzf600r View Post
    is the sides for test boosters the same as ph's?
    Not even close. Some test boosters are safer than others and some are downright harmless.

The opposite can apply to PH and DS - some are safer than others and some are downright dangerous.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know this is purely about supplements but can you talk more about the differences between a natural test booster and a ph? Im 18 and of course havent hit the genetic limits but interested in natural test booster. trying to stay away from any ph products.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brandon914 View Post
    i know this is purely about supplements but can you talk more about the differences between a natural test booster and a ph? Im 18 and of course havent hit the genetic limits but interested in natural test booster. trying to stay away from any ph products.
    Testosterone boosters generally work by stimulating different pathways in your body to increase testosterone production or increase the amount of testosterone available for use by your body (free testosterone).

Prohormones are different in that they introduce chemicals into your body that convert to active steroids and then directly stimulate androgen receptors, replacing testosterone to a degree. Actually the net result is typically that your body's own production of hormones decreases, not increases.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

PKJCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Testosterone boosters generally work by stimulating different pathways in your body to increase testosterone production or increase the amount of testosterone available for use by your body (free testosterone).

Prohormones are different in that they introduce chemicals into your body that convert to active steroids and then directly stimulate androgen receptors, replacing testosterone to a degree. Actually the net result is typically that your body's own production of hormones decreases, not increases.
    it's like steroids, but prohormones converts inside muscles, not in all body

Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So it is safe for me, 18years old to take a product like novadex? or a natural test booster?

footballjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just ordered the trifecta stack by lg sciences any one else have good results or want to chime in. it has these in it

1 METHYL 1-D XL

1 METHYL MASTERDROL

1 FORMADROL XTREME

1-gh-1

gymaddict05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal staks

has anyone used the animal "test stak"? if so did you like it? i have used other prohormone and test boosting supplments and am consdering trying the "test stak" and "get jacked stak" but wanted some input first.