Closed Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    First of all, without research grants from supplement companies, universities would not be spending the tens of thousands needed to properly design and administer a study. The grant money has to come from somewhere. To think otherwise is just being naive.

And while some research can be bogus, the peer review process ensures that other scientists can review the design, methods, results and conclusions. This helps to ensure that no funny business is going on.

Keep in mind that a proper clinical to help the consumer should be on the finished product, not on certain key ingredients that may not even exist in the correct doses or extracts in the finished product.

And finally, repeating the study different times is a good way to ensure that the product does do what it says. Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT has been clinically tested, peer reviewed and not just one clinical done, but 3 separate Research trials.

I'm only aware of one other testosterone booster that even had one clinical done, and none that have had three. And some good bros on the boards telling you some other product is 'awesome' shouldn't count for a hill of beans without some proof to back it up in the form of clinical research.
    The concern I have with ai test boosters is lowering estrogen which can have potential adverse effects such as lowering libido, stiffer joints, and reduced hgh output.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    The concern I have with ai test boosters is lowering estrogen which can have potential adverse effects such as lowering libido, stiffer joints, and reduced hgh output.
    I could be wrong, but I'm not aware of any other non-hormonal method that has been clinically proven to raise test levels. People claim anecdotally that some herbals do, but everytime they are put to the test clinically, they fail to deliver.

Like anything else in life, it is a balance and moderation is needed.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I could be wrong, but I'm not aware of any other non-hormonal method that has been clinically proven to raise test levels. People claim anecdotally that some herbals do, but everytime they are put to the test clinically, they fail to deliver.

Like anything else in life, it is a balance and moderation is needed.
    There is some evidence to suggest Icarin does.

http://www.asiaandro.com/1008-682X/8/601.htm

"In the present study, we found that chronic treatment of chemically-induced hypoandrogenic male rats with icariin improved the condition of reproductive organs and increased the circulating level of testosterone. We also found that icariin suppressed the extent of apoptosis of penile cavernosal smooth muscle cells. It seems that icariin possesses testosterone-like activities. However, in the present study, there was no significant difference in serum levels of LH and FSH between ICA group and the others. It seems that icariin mainly affects the testis, but further study is required. "

Longjack also seems to have alot of promise though to many supps use to low a dose of it.

Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    There is some evidence to suggest Icarin does.

http://www.asiaandro.com/1008-682X/8/601.htm

"In the present study, we found that chronic treatment of chemically-induced hypoandrogenic male rats with icariin improved the condition of reproductive organs and increased the circulating level of testosterone. We also found that icariin suppressed the extent of apoptosis of penile cavernosal smooth muscle cells. It seems that icariin possesses testosterone-like activities. However, in the present study, there was no significant difference in serum levels of LH and FSH between ICA group and the others. It seems that icariin mainly affects the testis, but further study is required. "

Longjack also seems to have alot of promise though to many supps use to low a dose of it.
    I agree with you and like both Icariin and Longjack and I think its bascially just depends on the dose of each.

mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbeller83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just recently got "Methyl Test" by Nxlabs.. It's absolutely worthless.. Feel nothing on it, does nothing.

hitman6952 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help

im just now startin my liftin again currently a marine so im tryin to get big before i deploy in feb wat would the best stack be for me i currently weigh 175 and would like to be 200 or so i lift everyday wit some cardio please help new to the lifting game

javking220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Novedex XT without a doubt

llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by str0kerace View Post
    Only taken 2 testosterone boosters and it was simultaneously. Anabolic Pump and Prime by USPLabs. Didn't notice a single thing with the stack aside from having road rage driving home every damn day with all the retards on the road.

same here bro, however animal test gave me a little more aggression for me lift but nothing over the top
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llshiftyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hitman6952 View Post
    im just now startin my liftin again currently a marine so im tryin to get big before i deploy in feb wat would the best stack be for me i currently weigh 175 and would like to be 200 or so i lift everyday wit some cardio please help new to the lifting game

if your new to the lifting game id stick with the basics first and get some good NO and creatine (pill or powder doesn't matter) and take about 1.5 grams of protein per pound along with a good diet plan and you should reach your goal before your deployed. its tough to put on weight when your doing cardio too but given the how long you have before your deployed you should be able to do it. id recommend carb loading on your cardio days to combat the effects it could have on ur muscles.

Originally Posted by anutharound View Post
    rpn havoc. It's basically a methylated steroid anymore need to be said? Oh btw I had total lack of side effects and felt great without pct. Gained 30 pounds of solid muscle in a month.
    thats pretty impressive bro. what did u use and at what dose?

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by anutharound View Post
    rpn havoc. It's basically a methylated steroid anymore need to be said? Oh btw I had total lack of side effects and felt great without pct. Gained 30 pounds of solid muscle in a month.
    This is truly the dumbest post I've ever read. I would still suggest you be banned even if you weren't cookie stuffing on top of your ****ty post.

Mace27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A few months ago, I had some success with Novedex XT. Recently, I've considered trying Hyperdrol X2 (Anabolic Xtreme), Super Test (The Beast), or possibly T-911 (LG). Anyone with experience with the latter 3 I've mentioned?
    Last edited by Mace27; 08-12-2009 at 07:08 AM.

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Novedex

spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanville is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i would say a few of the best are T-Bol, Activate Xtreme and Mass FX. I am also going to say I am very excited about Mass FX v3.
    CURRENT Stack
    CL White Flood or Superpump 250
    CL Green Magnitude or Universal Storm
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Cycled: ActX, T-Bol

forerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with you very much...
    Made Easy Forex

str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TNote View Post
    lol. neither are test boosters

strong placebo
    So what are some real testosterone boosters, are there any that are not placebo?

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what are some real testosterone boosters, are there any that are not placebo?
    Jungle Warfare is a steroid and things like ATD/Novedex XT, 6-oxo and other aromatase inhibitators should increase your testosterone levels. So I guess those are. Personally I haven't used either.

Feel kinda weird to see images on guys who haven't had much of a great success judging from the photos who have still managed to go thru a long list.... Impressive! Must be totally worth it ..

If I didn't worked out at a gym which actually tested people I would be somewhat interested in trying something but I'm not sure it would be worth the health risks, and what good is a nice body anyway when you are dead?

I'd rather get decent results natural and have something to be proud off, rather that than having taking all **** there is and still look like crap. Lots of powerlifters prove that hard work for years with big weights and lots of food give progress. People could try that first.

"Uhh, I've trained for 2 years, am 18 year old and seem to have got stuck! I need some more testosterone!"

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diesel Test Pro-cycle had two pro-hormones in it so I guess that may work to. I'm not sure it's some pro-hormones which are worth taking though ...

str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by aliquis View Post
    Jungle Warfare is a steroid and things like ATD/Novedex XT, 6-oxo and other aromatase inhibitators should increase your testosterone levels. So I guess those are. Personally I haven't used either.

Feel kinda weird to see images on guys who haven't had much of a great success judging from the photos who have still managed to go thru a long list.... Impressive! Must be totally worth it ..

If I didn't worked out at a gym which actually tested people I would be somewhat interested in trying something but I'm not sure it would be worth the health risks, and what good is a nice body anyway when you are dead?

I'd rather get decent results natural and have something to be proud off, rather that than having taking all **** there is and still look like crap. Lots of powerlifters prove that hard work for years with big weights and lots of food give progress. People could try that first.

"Uhh, I've trained for 2 years, am 18 year old and seem to have got stuck! I need some more testosterone!"
    I've also wondered how many other supps I've gotten throughout the years like even protein or bcaa's that were nothing at all...

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've also wondered how many other supps I've gotten throughout the years like even protein or bcaa's that were nothing at all...
    Getting enough protein is a basic. Whole foods are always best, but a powdered protein is better than no protein at all. And BCAAs have definite benefits on muscle protein synthesis. It has been proven. I wouldn't consider them bunk at all. There are some supplements out there that are pretty sketchy, but protein and amino acids aren't in that category.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sustain Alpha and Phyto-Test can be counted amongst the best.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    Sustain Alpha and Phyto-Test can be counted amongst the best.
    speaking as a consumer and not as a representative, i'm confident that the sublingual sustain alpha (once released) won't be counted amongst, so much as it'll be considered the best...

yes... i said it.

i honestly can't recall a time when i ever looked forward to the release of a supplement with such enthusiasm and anticipation.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    speaking as a consumer and not as a representative, i'm confident that the sublingual sustain alpha (once released) won't be counted amongst, so much as it'll be considered the best...

yes... i said it.

i honestly can't recall a time when i ever looked forward to the release of a supplement with such enthusiasm and anticipation.
    When is this scheduled for release?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    no definitive ETA just yet, but the big dogs mentioned that it won't be too long.

yianni01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm turning 19 this year and i believe this is the best time to start on a testosterone booster. anyone know of or had good results with armiatest? I plan on stacking Armiatest, Hexaghen and eNoxide..i'd like to hear from you guys first though.

Originally Posted by yianni01 View Post
    I'm turning 19 this year and i believe this is the best time to start on a testosterone booster. anyone know of or had good results with armiatest? I plan on stacking Armiatest, Hexaghen and eNoxide..i'd like to hear from you guys first though.
    You really don't need any test boosters until your mid 20s at the earliest. Your test levels are at the peak of your entire life right now. Focus instead on proper diet and basic supplementation. I realize it isn't as "sexy", but that's where the success lies - the basics and consistency.

Originally Posted by yianni01 View Post
    i agree completely with iceman's post.

i am curious as to why you "believe this is the best time", though, if you feel like disclosing...

MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000) MRB123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    I have everything here to get it on the site but right now we are working on a few things that need to be done first. I hope to have this ready for the 1st but no set ETA

Jeff
    Primordial Performance

PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerGTD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    T-911 by LG Sciences has given me huge results in the gym, the bedroom, and in my overall "swagger." I plan on making it a staple of my training routine, along with protein, BCAAs, fish oil, and ZMA.

I've also heard good things about Activate Xtreme in the gym and online but haven't tried it. When it's time for me to take a break from T-911 I will probably give it a shot.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MRB123 View Post
    I hope to have this ready for the 1st but no set ETA

Jeff
    whether it's up by the 1st or not, knowing its release is coming quite soon just made my day.