Closed Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Registered User blinkingliights's Avatar
    blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50) blinkingliights will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    animal test was pretty good

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE testosterone boosting product, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take testosterone boosting products, if you should take testosterone boosting products, or why some testosterone boosting products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite testosterone boosting product and give your detailed reason.)
    I'd have to go with a product that has clinical research trials showing that it works and not just some herbal cocktail that the good bro's recommend.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    duhhhh...PLAYBOY!!

Boosts test levels like no other

luhb.dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luhb.dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luhb.dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luhb.dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luhb.dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luhb.dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luhb.dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luhb.dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luhb.dub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I'd have to go with a product that has clinical research trials showing that it works and not just some herbal cocktail that the good bro's recommend.
    even clinical research can be biased, a lot of the the research is done funded by the company producing the product. Many pharmaceutical and supplement companies are guilty of fraudulent "scientific studies." Many companies also have legitimate studies supporting their product(s) the problem is that just having 1-2 studies for a specific formula does not constitute as hard proof that that does what it claims. Good scientific data is backed up by the number of times it can be repeated whilst yielding similar results.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117631731

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by luhb.dub View Post
    even clinical research can be biased, a lot of the the research is done funded by the company producing the product. Many pharmaceutical and supplement companies are guilty of fraudulent "scientific studies." Many companies also have legitimate studies supporting their product(s) the problem is that just having 1-2 studies for a specific formula does not constitute as hard proof that that does what it claims. Good scientific data is backed up by the number of times it can be repeated whilst yielding similar results.
    First of all, without research grants from supplement companies, universities would not be spending the tens of thousands needed to properly design and administer a study. The grant money has to come from somewhere. To think otherwise is just being naive.

And while some research can be bogus, the peer review process ensures that other scientists can review the design, methods, results and conclusions. This helps to ensure that no funny business is going on.

Keep in mind that a proper clinical to help the consumer should be on the finished product, not on certain key ingredients that may not even exist in the correct doses or extracts in the finished product.

And finally, repeating the study different times is a good way to ensure that the product does do what it says. Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT has been clinically tested, peer reviewed and not just one clinical done, but 3 separate Research trials.

I'm only aware of one other testosterone booster that even had one clinical done, and none that have had three. And some good bros on the boards telling you some other product is 'awesome' shouldn't count for a hill of beans without some proof to back it up in the form of clinical research.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First of all, without research grants from supplement companies, universities would not be spending the tens of thousands needed to properly design and administer a study. The grant money has to come from somewhere. To think otherwise is just being naive.

And while some research can be bogus, the peer review process ensures that other scientists can review the design, methods, results and conclusions. This helps to ensure that no funny business is going on.

Keep in mind that a proper clinical to help the consumer should be on the finished product, not on certain key ingredients that may not even exist in the correct doses or extracts in the finished product.

And finally, repeating the study different times is a good way to ensure that the product does do what it says. Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT has been clinically tested, peer reviewed and not just one clinical done, but 3 separate Research trials.

I'm only aware of one other testosterone booster that even had one clinical done, and none that have had three. And some good bros on the boards telling you some other product is 'awesome' shouldn't count for a hill of beans without some proof to back it up in the form of clinical research.
    I recommend publishing the clinical research in the supplement log section.

That way you don't have to deal with people who question the validity of a clinical trial and can go with the more proven, trustworthy "check the logs bro."

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    I recommend publishing the clinical research in the supplement log section.

That way you don't have to deal with people who question the validity of a clinical trial and can go with the more proven, trustworthy "check the logs bro."
    This thread will NOT go the way of the other "best of" threads. Clinical research owns logs. Spread the word.

freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Novedex xt by far! I'm not currently using it as I don't truly believe it's a natural test booster. It's not a prohormone, and it does increase your own natty test productuction, but ATD and 6 oxo arent exactly "naturally occuring".

DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody heard of NX Labs' T3? nout to pick a bottle up...

Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im 20 years old do you guys reckon that is too young to be using test boosters?
    - Jason Genova Aesthetics Squad -

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that......What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” - King Arnold

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - King Arnold

Follow me on Instagram on my bodybuilding journey: legendarymuscle

enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50) enswalters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Musclepharm Battle Fuel.

style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10) style_Rz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For me is:
    Novedex XT
    and T-Bol.

Really wanted to try the Activate Extreme or MASSFX but unfortunately cannot get them in AUS without importing zzzz .

Novedex XT I think is really effective for my toning and strength, but it made me quite lethargic, easily pissed off and kind of felt a bit of foggy memory.

str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str0kerace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Only taken 2 testosterone boosters and it was simultaneously. Anabolic Pump and Prime by USPLabs. Didn't notice a single thing with the stack aside from having road rage driving home every damn day with all the retards on the road.

WhiteRob1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm taking T-Bomb II and I love it! The only thing I am unsure of is how long to run it for, because it doesn't mention anything about it, lol.

joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) joverfield will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only test booster that I have used in the past (prior to this year) that worked was Novadex XT. The best results I had using this was when I was healing from an injury. Novadex actually allowed me to keep my strength when I had to severely limit my lifts for over a couple of months. I then had to take six months off of lifting after surgery. When I was able to start lifting I took it again and made quick gains. In the span of six months post surgery my bench went from 185 to 365 while I lost 30 pounds. When I did this I took the max allowable dosage with no side effects (even acne). The most I have been able to get out of any other test booster was an enlarged prostate. Not a single other product I tried worked for me, and some even made me feel weaker.
    "If it was easy, everyone would do it."

stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50) stEam_B()at will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont know about you guys.. "but" ..Im still using "DIESEL TEST".. never fails to amaze me on what this stuff does and 110% Natural

TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by str0kerace View Post
    Only taken 2 testosterone boosters and it was simultaneously. Anabolic Pump and Prime by USPLabs. Didn't notice a single thing with the stack aside from having road rage driving home every damn day with all the retards on the road.
    lol. neither are test boosters
    Originally Posted by WhiteRob1984 View Post
    I'm taking T-Bomb II and I love it! The only thing I am unsure of is how long to run it for, because it doesn't mention anything about it, lol.
    strong placebo

Originally Posted by TNote View Post

strong placebo
    How so?

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

strong placebo
    LMAO

How so?
    Facepalm.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    LMAO

Facepalm.
    Umm?

TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How so?
    Umm?
    T-Bomb II is doing nothing significant for you. You are experiencing the placebo effect (which the supplement industry for the most part relies on). You're believing the product is working therefor it's working (in your eyes). I guarantee if you got pre/post blood work you would notice little to no difference in free and total testosterone production.

T-Bomb II is doing nothing significant for you. You are experiencing the placebo effect (which the supplement industry for the most part relies on). You're believing the product is working therefor it's working (in your eyes). I guarantee if you got pre/post blood work you would notice little to no difference in free and total testosterone production.
    Test boosters are a great way for companies to take advantage of placebo, as most people will not pay to have the blood work done.

This is where you can trust a company that has done clinical research on the product and it really does do what it says.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by str0kerace View Post
    Lmao!!

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    activate xtreme
    t-force

(have not tried bioforge or t-bol yet)

I see, however, I still see/feel effects from this product. I can also say one of it's main ingredients (tribulus) has been clinically researched and has been proven to raise natural testosterone levels/production. I can also say that a buddy of mine who is a personal trainer at LFF had bloodwork done before and after taking tribulus and longjack and saw a significant gain in his testosterone levels.

If you don't like T-Bomb II, what product do you recommend then as the "best" out there?

I see, however, I still see/feel effects from this product. I can also say one of it's main ingredients (tribulus) has been clinically researched and has been proven to raise natural testosterone levels/production. I can also say that a buddy of mine who is a personal trainer at LFF had bloodwork done before and after taking tribulus and longjack and saw a significant gain in his testosterone levels.

If you don't like T-Bomb II, what product do you recommend then as the "best" out there?
    Can you please provide a link to the clinical research that proved tribulus to raise testosterone levels or production? I've never seen it.

Can you please provide a link to the clinical research that proved tribulus to raise testosterone levels or production? I've never seen it.
    Sure, with a simple Google search here's what I found...

EDIT - I removed the links, lol.

"Tribulus terristris
    A standardized whole herb preparation of Tribulus terrestris, developed at the Chemical Pharmaceutical Research Institute in Bulgaria shown in clinical trials to increase sex drive, and sexual performance, testosterone levels, sperm count and muscle strength (as demonstrated in tests by the Bulgarian Olympic weightlifting team). Tribulus has been used in India and China for centuries to prevent impotence and enhance physical and sexual performance. In Eastern European folk medicine Tribulus has been used to enhance both strength and sexual potency. In Turkey Tribulus has been as a common folk medicine against abdominal spasms and pain, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It has been used in Greece since the first Olympic games where it was part of the training regimen that produced the classic physique for which Greek men are renown"
    Last edited by WhiteRob1984; 07-20-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Sure, with a simple Google search here's what I found...

Link - healthlibrary.epnet.com/GetContent.aspx?token=e0498803-7f62-4563-8d47-5fe33da65dd4&chunkiid=21872
    LOL....did you even read the links you provided?

Studies performed in Bulgaria are the primary source of most current health claims regarding tribulus. According to this research, tribulus increases levels of various hormones in the steroid family, including testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen, and for this reason improves sports performance, fertility in men and women, sexual function (again in men and women), and symptoms of menopause (such as hot flashes).7-11 Unfortunately, the design of these studies appears to fall far short of modern scientific standards, and there has not been any trustworthy scientific confirmation of these supposed benefits. One well-designed study failed to find that tribulus affects male sex hormone levels in young men.17

Other studies that are far too preliminary to prove anything at all are quoted as proving that tribulus is helpful for the treatment of angina, high cholesterol, diabetes, and muscle spasms, and for the prevention of kidney stones.1,13-16

A properly designed, though small, human study compared the effects of tribulus (3.21 mg per kilogram of body weight?for example, 292 mg daily for a 200-lb man) against placebo on body composition and endurance among 15 men engaged in resistance training.3 At the end of the 8-week study, the only significant difference between the treatment and placebo groups was that the placebo group showed greater gains in endurance!

Another double-blind, placebo-controlled study enrolled 22 athletes and followed them for five weeks.18 The dose used in this trial was fixed at 450 mg daily for all participants. No benefits were seen.
    In one study placebo actually outperformed tribulus!!! In other words, it's worthless.

Here's some clinical research you might find enlightening: http://www.gasparinutrition.com/Port...nicalTrial.PDF

LOL....did you even read the links you provided?
    No, I just posted the first couple links I found, lol.

Thanks for posting that link though. I was looking for other alternatives/recommendations. I've been reading up on that Novedex XT. It looks like good stuff, and I think I'm gonna' give it a try after I finish up my T-Bomb II/placebo, lol.
    Last edited by WhiteRob1984; 07-20-2009 at 10:24 AM.

delllanor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

has any taken Pronabolin

I just purchased Pronabolin testosterone and GH booster. Has anyone taken this and what effects have they experienced.