ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

very random keto question, and one serious one

so im very interested in keto, and have been saving lots of pages for further reading later... i just have two question at the moment...
    1st- is keto really safe to do all the time? i read one thread about *you know your on keto when......* and people were talking about headaches, bad breath, and all sorts of ailments lol.... i never feel like this on my current diet (but im also fat) so so long as im eating a varied diet on keto and try to get all my vitamins/minerals etc is it considered safe? Also to expand on this... are any key vitamins/minerals hard to get in on the keto diet?.. and if so how is this counteracted.
    2nd- iv heard that on keto you loose water weight as well as fat....i have a bad problem where i swet alot at the moment, so do you think keto would kelp with this problem by stripping away the bodyfat + alot of the water im holding?

ok thanks for readin (by the way the 1st question was the serious one lol, incase anyone was wondering)
    If you feel you have no faults ....... there's another one.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, keto is safe for long term use. The headaches, bad breath etc are only in the very early days, as the body adjusts from using carbs for fuel to using fat. It's like trying to convert your car from petrol to diesel, there will be a few rough bits along the way. Once you are adjusted, you should find you feel better, and have constant energy.

I've been on keto for over eight years now, and have excellent health and perfect bloodwork. As someone said "How is a hamburger healthier if you eat it with a bun instead of salad?" On keto, you'll find you are eating lots of good quality, nutrient dense fresh food, not to mention far more green veg than most people do on "balanced" diets.

As far as supps go, I reckon anyone on any cutting diet should be taking a good multi-vit, some extra vit C, cal/mag if female and some fish oil. You should actually be getting everything you need from your food, but cutting and working out is hard on the body, so it's no harm to take a multi etc.

You lose some water on keto, but it's basically the water that holds sugar in solution, not the water that keeps you functioning. You will probably sweat as much as before. Don't worry, sweating is generally a good thing, even if it means you have to shower a lot. NOT sweating can sometimes be a sign of various health problems.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Meat,eggs,chicken,whey,green veggies, some cheese and almonds won't kill you.

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's the easiest diet to stick to. I've tried many and this one by far is the best regarding the foods you can eat.

The side effects are worth it. They don't last and getting them just tells me i'm on the right track.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ads16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the replies all, repped
    If you feel you have no faults ....... there's another one.