Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ssnipazz View Post
    That's melted cheese in between those 2 pancakes, haha!

If you're actually talking about the pancakes itself, you just cant cook it for too long. The longer you cook it, the dryer it will become. It took me a long time to finally realize that cooking it too long does not make it better. Eggs cook fast, and every other ingredient could be eaten raw already, so don't bother waiting too long.
    Thanks for the response. So how many minutes would you cook it on each side (approx)?
    I would really like the pancakes to get that sponge like texture..
    **** in red crew

Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10) Julzdanceruns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    damn, I'm not even on keto, but this has by far become on of my favorite recipes! I use ON Whey in Vanilla icecream and top these with sugar-free syrup, or sugar free jelly (dependant on what I'm craving!). You might think that cheese and syrup would taste funky, but it is amazing. Thanks for this recipe! Repped for sure
    Burke Irish Dancer, National's Qualifyer
    - 2009 Celtic Fling Irish Dance Competition Champion

Boardman Varsity Cross Country and Varsity Track
    - 2:35 800 Meter
    - 5:51 1600 Meter
    - 11:30 3200 Meter
    - 20:00 5000 Meter (5K)

"Potential can only be what you make of it, but motivation will go as far as you take it"

"Talent is one thing... dedication is everything"

...living on a prayer

Dance.Run.Dream.

ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fitQuest View Post
    Thanks for the response. So how many minutes would you cook it on each side (approx)?
    I would really like the pancakes to get that sponge like texture..
    It all depends on how hot the pan is before you pour the batter in. If I were to heat the pan for 5 minutes on high before putting it in, I would probably only cook each side of the first pancake for 2 minutes each. The second pancake would probably be 1.5 minutes each only!

Turn down the heat to somewhere around medium right after you pour the first batter in. When you flip your last pancake, turn the heat off; it will be sufficient enough to bake the pancake.

Originally Posted by Julzdanceruns View Post
    damn, I'm not even on keto, but this has by far become on of my favorite recipes! I use ON Whey in Vanilla icecream and top these with sugar-free syrup, or sugar free jelly (dependant on what I'm craving!). You might think that cheese and syrup would taste funky, but it is amazing. Thanks for this recipe! Repped for sure
    Thanks you I love these pancakes too... I've just been WAY too lazy to cook or make ANYTHING recently. Shame on me.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trying this tomorrow PWO.

EDIT: Tried this today, less the whey, and I must say it was not the orgasm of taste as promised. It was still good, but I guess I was just expecting more taste from the PB.
    Last edited by cpursx; 08-17-2009 at 12:13 PM.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

STFU and Soldier On Dirty Diesel's Avatar
    Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirty Diesel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just made them to breakfast... I"m looking at them now.. belly growling. He hehe... I had to add some water with mine to get the texture right.. other than that. It looks great! Thanks for the recipe.

Just had my first bite... wow... it's amazing!! I add in some chocolate protein power from Costco instead. And I didn't have any cheese slices around. But overall... wow!
    Last edited by Dirty Diesel; 08-23-2009 at 06:02 AM.

boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxingepic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    made this today, came out dry, guess i cooked it too long... gonna add may to finish the last half... VERY filling

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cpursx View Post
    Trying this tomorrow PWO.

EDIT: Tried this today, less the whey, and I must say it was not the orgasm of taste as promised. It was still good, but I guess I was just expecting more taste from the PB.
    So your recipe has inspired me to try it another way. Now, I throw 3 eggs in the pan (no milk, which is alien to me), let them solidify, cut in half and then rub PB or cheese on top. LOVE IT TO DEATH. So, thanks .
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baboom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To use chees with panncakes isn't so different if you take a minut and think.

I think you can use this recepie with all ingredients, that you can have in crepes. An ide can be to fill them with some mushroms, sauce done on meat (dont know the english word lol), onion, chees. Try to have salomon and cottagechess in..

Or maybe do like thaipannkakes and feel it with som protein ice-cream and syrup over.
    My Swedish blog, now with translate!-> http://www.andreazengstrom.se

Sponsors: Fairing Sports Nutrtion and Better Bodies

John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I made these pancakes this morning and made it into a little burger with ham and cheese in the middle.

This led me to a great revelation, now I can eat keto anywhere!!!! I don't have to carry around slobs of meat and cheese and veggies when I can have them in a keto sandwich!

Which tastes great btw

bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had this last night and this morning. Added 2 TB cream and 1 TB water, plus a tsp of baking powder. Super moist, gotta love them. Reps!

panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty good....

how long after making them do i have 2 eat them? was thing of makeing 6 in the morning and eat 2 at 9am, 3pm and 6pm, so the last 1 i eat would be eating 12hours after making it 2 think thats OK?

or will something get ruined in the mix (eggs)?

ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you'd have to refrigerate it after, since there's eggs.

panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u think id get the same results (texture) without using the PB? just a scoop of whey and 3 eggs?

Originally Posted by panna View Post
    u think id get the same results (texture) without using the PB? just a scoop of whey and 3 eggs?
    I think it would come out in a much higher volume. Since 3 eggs would also contain about the same amount of fat as 2 tablespoon of PB, it shouldn't be dry at all either.

Give it a try, I think you're good to go!

Changing my body & life. MissJelly's Avatar
    MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had these for breakfast this morning. Very tasty.
    redheadlaw7 is my inspiration.

micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micka808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I'm new to forum and glad i came across this.
    Just tried it this morning and it was awesome.

No need for a cheat day today.

Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just cooked these now, they were so awesome. But I think I may of over cooked them. They were a bit dry but still awesome. Is there such a thing as sugar free chocolate sauce? That could make it a bit better

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, this recipe looks amazing! I'd like to try it out (maybe tomorrow morning, time permitting), but right now I have no peanut butter. I do, however, have EVOO, Kraft singles for cheese, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, egg beaters, Ice Cream Sandwich whey and ON Extreme Milk Chocolate whey.

Would you recommend one whey over the other? And how would the recipe turn out using egg beaters mixed with the almond milk?
    RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~

Originally Posted by pumped4life82 View Post
    Would you recommend one whey over the other? And how would the recipe turn out using egg beaters mixed with the almond milk?
    I really liked Berries & Cream Whey (very uncommon). I've never tried it with Chocolate, Vanilla, or any of the common ones. I also never use egg beaters nor almond milk. Sorry I can't be much help to ya

JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really liked Berries & Cream Whey (very uncommon). I've never tried it with Chocolate, Vanilla, or any of the common ones. I also never use egg beaters nor almond milk. Sorry I can't be much help to ya
    Haha no worries. I'll prolly just use Ice Cream Sandwich whey (it's tasted amazing with everything else so far). I doubt it would taste much differently using egg beaters as well (and beaters would just save time on scrambling the eggs prior). I think they should turn out ok using what I have right now (the only thing I'd be missing is the peanut butter, but I'm hoping almond milk would act as a semi-decent substitute). Will definitely be testing this out soon!

Bump for anyone who can answer. I wanna try out the recipe using Egg Beaters in place of actual eggs (bought some peanut butter, so that's covered). Anyone have any idea how much of the beaters would be needed to make up the equivalent amount? 100-150ml or so (for 2 pancakes)?

Originally Posted by pumped4life82 View Post
    Bump for anyone who can answer. I wanna try out the recipe using Egg Beaters in place of actual eggs (bought some peanut butter, so that's covered). Anyone have any idea how much of the beaters would be needed to make up the equivalent amount? 100-150ml or so (for 2 pancakes)?
    I think 90mL would be enough for 2 thin pancakes. For the milk, 2 oz. should be sufficient to make it not dry.

I think 90mL would be enough for 2 thin pancakes. For the milk, 2 oz. should be sufficient to make it not dry.
    Well, I've tried the recipe twice so far (once with 100ml egg beaters, 50ml almond milk and with chocolate whey, and once with the original recipe using ice cream sandwich whey), and they both turned out horribly dry. The first time was SO dry, I had to throw away the 2nd pancake (I was almost choking after 3 bites)

They did taste good (other than the dryness), but they're almost impossible to eat being that dry. Disappointing (especially after reading so many positive reviews), but I'm definitely gonna try this out a few more times with some tweaking, and hopefully improve the results.

Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitnessmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Great Recipe

Tried it today before going to bed, super easy, super fast, super tasty.
    I followed instructions to the letter and the pancakes taste great !

I love them

Thanks
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = KETO

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok just tried a modified version and mmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 egg, 1 tbsp pb , 1/2 scoop choclate whey can u say resee's pancake

thanks bro reps
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost ðŸ˜

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mine came out really dry but once i got to the cheese it was managable. i think next time im gonna add some water or some low carb soy milk and how that taste. thanks alot for the recipe btw
    SHUT THE F&$% UP AND TRAIN

non ducor, duco

StiffLeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StiffLeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StiffLeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StiffLeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StiffLeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StiffLeg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had to rep you for this! reminds me of a grilled cheese, only with PB

GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GaresTaylan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried this today Using Gaspari myofusion, milk chocolate. They actually didnt turn out too bad. I added 2tbsp of water which I think may have helped make them a little less dry.

I threw in a slice of cheese in the middle. Did not care for it like this at ALL and I am a huge cheese lover. Maybe Ill try again with Vanilla myofusion tomorrow and see how I like it.

Thanks for the recipe.
    *Biotivia Bioforge V2
    *CL Green Magnitude
    *CL Orange Triad
    *CL OxiMega
    *EC-EGCG Stack
    *MT Phase 8
    *Prototype 7/11

LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LMG462 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks great! Can anyone tell me if it has a strong egg flavor?

PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PorkayChopz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fantastic recipe simple, fast and keto! what more could u want repp'd !