oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how to thicken your arms (from left to right)

i used to see a lot of posts from people who had arms that appear skinny from side to side (the angle you see them at when facing the mirror head-on)

ive had some good luck "thickening" this part of my arms. Usually this is caused by lack of tricep (not bicep) and specifically the long head. (the inner part of your arm that runs about down to your elbow joint.)

incorporate weighted dips.
    -stay straight up and down
    -go as deep as you can
    -dont lock your elbows at the top

and incline skullcrushers
    - at the top of the movement, lock your arms and squeeze hard at the top to get the best contraction.

should help the arms look wider from side to side.

(i was looking for the posts asking about it but couldnt find any recently.)
    Light days?!? what are you...on your period???

Wherestherackat- "Abs are built in the kitchen, not in the gym"

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oatdust View Post
    i used to see a lot of posts from people who had arms that appear skinny from side to side (the angle you see them at when facing the mirror head-on)

ive had some good luck "thickening" this part of my arms. Usually this is caused by lack of tricep (not bicep) and specifically the long head. (the inner part of your arm that runs about down to your elbow joint.)

incorporate weighted dips.
    -stay straight up and down
    -go as deep as you can
    -dont lock your elbows at the top

and incline skullcrushers
    - at the top of the movement, lock your arms and squeeze hard at the top to get the best contraction.

should help the arms look wider from side to side.

(i was looking for the posts asking about it but couldnt find any recently.)
    What part of the arm are you exactly talking about, man? Im confused. My arms are huge due to working my shoulders, triceps and biceps and back.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew