Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't have banned for that as I don't think it was intentional to stock etc.
    But others will not see it that way so it's probably best if it's DELETED, sorry mate!
    Last edited by TKD; 06-07-2009 at 05:33 AM.
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn I need to sort my own laptop so I have these up.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mindi911 View Post
    damn i need to sort my own laptop so i have these up.
    yo mindi!!!! :d
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TKD View Post
    yo mindi!!!! :d
    ok brah deleted.

DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Last edited by DE.TAPER; 06-07-2009 at 09:37 AM.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DE.TAPER View Post
    Excellent.

LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love it!

Originally Posted by LeapFroggie View Post
    Love it!
    thanks m8

Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awesome wallpapers bro. The 1st one is my favorite and now set as my desktop =)
    "Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger"
    "If you dream it, you can achieve it"

Originally Posted by Mouzer View Post
    awesome wallpapers bro. The 1st one is my favorite and now set as my desktop =)
    haha great bro.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha great bro.
    May I have the hi-res version of the deadlift wallpaper, bro? I really like it.

I'm talking about the second one here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=20

Originally Posted by DaRk LuCiFeR View Post
    May I have the hi-res version of the deadlift wallpaper, bro? I really like it.

I'm talking about the second one here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=20
    erm that picture was made like that, an when i started to chopp it was already bitty, if you give me a hi res ill chop for you.

bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bball2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's the one I'm using right now (widescreen - 1680x1050)

Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vdcnsrg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For all you are are losing that little motivation, here I created some wallpapers to help you keep going.

My personal favourite.

Do you have them in a larger version?
    For Man's grim Justice goes its way,
    And will not swerve aside:
    It slays the weak, it slays the strong,
    It has a deadly stride:
    With iron heel it slays the strong,
    The monstrous parricide!

CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bumped and subb'ed.

Originally Posted by RekaW View Post
    Thanks guys.

More on the way, as soon as I can get some time!!!

Thanks again.
    When you get them up, I'll have some more greenz for you.

RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They comin' guys..... This weekend, promise!

RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wrestla View Post
    Hey is there any way i can get one with a silhouette of a wrestler getting his hand raised and Is he working harder than you? in white in the middle of it
    sorry i don't have any pictures to use right now
    By request:

File: Wrestler1.zip - 1440 x 900 - Full size attached below.
    Attached Files

Originally Posted by BuryWhite View Post
    Hey if you could get either of these quotes on a wall paper that would be awesome dude.

reps!

"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    Roosevelt

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    Rollins
    By request:

File: ironneverlies.zip - 1440 x 900 - Full size attached below.
    Attached Files

www.strikersunion.com rednecksamurai's Avatar
    rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50) rednecksamurai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Iron never lies, is awsome!
    keep em coming
    Refuse to be a dead Emperor.

Web site is finally up!

"You have the rest of your life to solve your problems.. How long you live
    depends on how well you do it."

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RekaW View Post
    By request:

File: ironneverlies.zip - 1440 x 900 - Full size attached below.
    love this, reps when i can.
    ever tried making some lighter wallpapers ~light grey/white instead of black

lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cool wallpapers! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157004593

Originally Posted by rednecksamurai View Post
    The Iron never lies, is awsome!
    keep em coming
    Thanks man. I will throw some more up as soon as I get the time, and inspiration!
    Originally Posted by Long813 View Post
    love this, reps when i can.
    ever tried making some lighter wallpapers ~light grey/white instead of black
    I'll see what I can do. Thanks matey.
    Originally Posted by lawlz_xD View Post
    Cool wallpapers! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Yet another wallpaper

-

Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xler8d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd love to see the following on a wallpaper:

Every drop of blood
    Every bitter tear
    Every bead of sweat
    I live for this

Thanks and awesome work already.
    ☠USN☠
    Everyone has a motive. You just need to figure it out.
    NASM-CPT

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great wallpapers!
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

sellout85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivational Pics, posters, wallpapers

Add anything that keeps you going! I ripped a page out of a Maxim magazine I found laying around in my office at work and stuck it up in my locker where i keep my supplements. Its a picture of Jaime Chung, the girl from The Real World San Diego and Dragonball Evolution. So everytime i go to make a preworkout NO explode drink and take my supps I just stare her down and It makes me want to workout that much harder so I can start pulling girls like that when i get back home to the states. I know it's kind of silly but hey, whatever works right?

bump-a-roonied.

OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love this stuff. Any chance of you making some more?
    Thanks!

bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwheeler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

pic

Always motivation
    Attached Images
    -I rep back 350+

-On my mission to 1000 rape power-

-It's not the work that's hard, it's the discipline-

-Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.-