Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by OliFs View Post
    I love this stuff. Any chance of you making some more?
    Thanks!
    yes bro this weekend

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very cool man...gotta choose which one i like the best now cause there all good lol

DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    very cool man...gotta choose which one i like the best now cause there all good lol
    ha ace glad you like bro

Michal_Mayhem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that girl is so damn hot!!!

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RekaW View Post

File: Dexter Jackson 1 - StrengthDJ.zip - 1440x900

This one is just brilliant

I have a widescreen laptop and just rightclicked "set as background" on the pic and it looks sexayyyy

Anybody can have manboobs but this one shows sheer power and is motivational

TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome and inspirational. Well done.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink Wallpaper I just made

Hey guys. Boring Sunday here so I started fooling around with Google and Photoshop and here's what I came up with. I'm not a very good designer lol. Hope you like it.

See attachment for larger pic.

DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice

im liking the quote

Registered User readyforthepain's Avatar
    readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000) readyforthepain is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like it thanks

Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mouzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like it
    "Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger"
    "If you dream it, you can achieve it"

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Most Motivational Wallpapers

Combining threads and adding a sticky for ease of searching! Keep them coming people!

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Combining threads and adding a sticky for ease of searching! Keep them coming people!
    Thanks for that, Emma. I'll create some more after I get back from the gym.

RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome! Sticky thread.
    I got real confused reading through the thread again, before I realised what was going on!

Good job everyone! I love the Arnold one (Jealousy you have to earn)!

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    carn the aussies!

liliana876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Some quotes

Here are several quotes I like:

"There is no worst failure than not trying" (one of my favorites)
    ?Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success?
    "Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can"
    "Failure will Never Overtake Me if My Desire to Succeed is Strong Enough."
    "Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve" ~Napoleon Hill
    "You must be willing to do the things today, that others are not doing, to have the things tomorrow, that others will not have" ~ Les Brown
    "You will never be a failure if you dream impossibly and devote yourself completely to your dreams"
    ?Some succeed because they?re destined; others succeed because they?re DETERMINED.?
    "Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit"

More from Napoleon Hill: "Before success comes in any man's life, he's sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That's exactly what the majority of men do. "
    "Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. "

~ L.
    Liliana
    "My Goal in Life Is To Be As Good a Person My Dogs Already Think I Am"

angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) angeldevil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a quote that i like and maybe you can add to the wallpapers is:

-Im not like everyone. I dont live like they live. I dont eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. No morning papers. Its 6:52 am & I'm on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, Im hitting my stride. No coffee breaks. No weekends. No sick days. What do I do? I'm a bodybuilder & yeah, its a job.
    We avoid risks in life...so we can make it safely to death.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

I rep back 400+, just write 400+

5/3/1....Go!

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Loving the wallpapers, if any of you great photoshopers what to try something,
    think you can make a Frank Mcgrath with a swearless quote

Hes my fav BBer, i met him and hes canadian
    Ball-Worthy [bawl-wur-thee]
    -adjective

1) Something so epic you would sacrifice a testicle to get your hands on it:

-nano's journal is ball-worthy;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117646471

-nano's guitar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124088321

AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Long813 View Post

i made one...but i'm trying to find a way to convert it becauase i want to save it from photoshop onto my desktop, then upload it to photobucket...but i cant...any tips

EDIT: nevermnind i got it
    Last edited by AV_HULK; 06-30-2009 at 06:43 PM.
    DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Sunday Jan. 3, 2010 - A Historic Day In The Houston Texans Franchise
    (9-7 Regular Season Record)

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by angeldevil View Post
    a quote that i like and maybe you can add to the wallpapers is:

-Im not like everyone. I dont live like they live. I dont eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. No morning papers. Its 6:52 am & I'm on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, Im hitting my stride. No coffee breaks. No weekends. No sick days. What do I do? I'm a bodybuilder & yeah, its a job.
    I have this animal poster....i actually have them all....very motivational to me!

AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AV_HULK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

here ya go.....not a lot of change...still new at the photoshop thing

this is the link for the bigger one

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...yi0-copy-2.jpg
    DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AV_HULK View Post
    here ya go.....not a lot of change...still new at the photoshop thing

[IMG ]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r190/lalit008/animal3yi0-copy.jpg[/IMG]

this is the link for the bigger one

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...yi0-copy-2.jpg
    Thanks alot bud, much appreciated and for being new at PS your coming along well
    Ball-Worthy [bawl-wur-thee]
    -adjective

1) Something so epic you would sacrifice a testicle to get your hands on it:

-nano's journal is ball-worthy;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117646471

-nano's guitar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124088321

Thanks alot bud, much appreciated and for being new at PS your coming along well
    thnx
    DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

My back is this as suk Zoo_York's Avatar
    Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoo_York is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    These are fkin sweet, ty.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome thread, thanks to everyone that's posted.

Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dorian Yates:

Sorry it isn't as good. I made it on paint but I wish I had photoshop.
    Attached Images

TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheChase has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by liliana876 View Post
    Here are several quotes I like:

"There is no worst failure than not trying" (one of my favorites)
    ?Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success?
    "Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can"
    "Failure will Never Overtake Me if My Desire to Succeed is Strong Enough."
    "Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve" ~Napoleon Hill
    "You must be willing to do the things today, that others are not doing, to have the things tomorrow, that others will not have" ~ Les Brown
    "You will never be a failure if you dream impossibly and devote yourself completely to your dreams"
    ?Some succeed because they?re destined; others succeed because they?re DETERMINED.?
    "Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit"

More from Napoleon Hill: "Before success comes in any man's life, he's sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That's exactly what the majority of men do. "
    "Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. "

~ L.

Finaly some Napoleon Hill quotes!

That man has changed my life!
    ~Barefooters Crew~

It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

_TheMan360_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thx, very nice wallpapers, the first one my favorite

vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

145Bobby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump