Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    DKdynamite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile 6 pack

After reading this post im ready for a 6 pack....................on my way to the STORE

Georgiaboy6985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome write-up. Im in the process of losing weight 47 lbs gone so far and 14 more to go and then im going to start putting on muscle mass. what body fat percentage would I need to get to for my abs to start showing? im currently 199lbs, 5'10 and 17.34% body fat....I was 247 and 35%

metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChzKhmt View Post
    Good points bro! Here is the method that worked for me:

One of the best ways to lose belly fat is to do weighted abs. Weight abs , help to make you abs muscles budgle out more.
    You're right that doing abs might make them show through (probably not enough to even tell), but it doesn't specifically burn fat, except for the overall calories that are burned.

Originally Posted by ChzKhmt View Post
    Another VERY important factor is your diet.Eating six small meals a day is very helpful. Try to eat most of your carbs and fruits in the morning so you have time to burn the fight.
    You know, they are finding in a whole lot of studies now that whether you eat all your carbs at night, or in the morning makes almost no difference. The reason that Insulin sensitivity has been shown to be higher in the morning, is because of the fasted state an individual gets into after sleep. The same goes for if you weren't eating carbs throughout the day, and then ate them at night. Also, the body is shown to burn just as many calories during the night, as it does during the day on average. So trying to keep carbs out of your system at night is also off. Especially given that all the sugar you eat doesn't just travel around through your blood stream. It gets loaded into the liver and muscle tissue for later use as glycogen. It is even more odd given the fact that a lot of tissue building happens at night, and keeping nitrogen levels high at night could be the most important time to do so... At least for a bodybuilder.

The whole idea that sugar needs to be titrated in to the system is a false one. It causes more harm than good, and doesn't ever allow the body to drop insulin. The body is equipped to handle loads of carbs all at once, and can store quite a bit of glycogen. That same glycogen can be used over the period of hours, to a few days. The idea that eating carbs slowly throughout the day really never made any sense, except for those who get so used to eating carbs so often, that the addiction comes up every 2-3 hours.

metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This was actually a pretty good article. It is simple enough for most anyone to understand, yet has only hard facts.

treyb0220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Train them heavy during your calorie surplus months. then when your in a calorie deficit ( most peoples problem is staying in a deficit) boom when the fat goes away abs come out to play

stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    decline crunches
    -nutrition
    -patience
    -ass busting workout.

fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    TBH I prefer compound lifts and core exercises as opposed to ab isolation for core development, and to the average person I think these exercises will be much more beneficial (male and female). You can have nice looking abdominal muscles but if your whole midsection is perfectly sculpted it's much more aesthetic imo. I haven't done a ab exercise in 6 months and my abs show now for the first time in my life. Low BF% and diet is also obv key though as everyone has already pointed out.

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fabryzz View Post
    TBH I prefer compound lifts and core exercises as opposed to ab isolation for core development, and to the average person I think these exercises will be much more beneficial (male and female). You can have nice looking abdominal muscles but if your whole midsection is perfectly sculpted it's much more aesthetic imo. I haven't done a ab exercise in 6 months and my abs show now for the first time in my life. Low BF% and diet is also obv key though as everyone has already pointed out.
    pretty much this, heavy squats and deadlifts will build your core. Tons of delusional people all follow the theory 'everyone has a six pack it's just under fat' FALSE. Your abdominal muscles are just like every other muscle and they need to be trained. This thread should be deleted to be honest as it's blatant plagiarism.

Not to mention most 'get ripped ab' schemes are just selling people hopes and dreams since they never suggest to actually lift heavy, because people like to be told what they want to hear, and that's never LIFT HEAVY
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

John4527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the advice

chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The only secret to 6 pack abs is what you do in your kitchen

SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimmJimm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This article is the most beat around the bush logic I have ever read. Good luck folks
    Muscle memory is real.. Check this out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126586333

jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jh4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chris139ryan View Post
    The only secret to 6 pack abs is what you do in your kitchen
    correct

SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SMKillerBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am so tired of seeing posts about abs all over the internet, but you hit the nail on the head with this one man. I was just responding to another abs related article yesterday where they did not even discuss diet at all, but rather all this stuff related to your workouts. I posted exactly what you put up at the top of your article, "abs are made in the kitchen". I have always had really well-defined abs, but that is because I work hard on them and I eat right. When I stop eating right for a couple weeks, my abs get covered in a layer of fat and I quickly fix that because I cannot have it. Very good post!

Aloysiusdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, what veggies would you recommend. Quick and easy. Protein is fine but don't always have the time to sort out the veggies. Mostly lean beef burger or chicken with tomato, cucumber, onions.

rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Great post man !