Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Core ZAP Logging Opportunity **Newly Reformulated** - Testers Apply Here

Core ZAP

Now is your chance to test Core Nutritionals newly reformulated Core ZAP. We are looking for people who have tried the other top preworkout products on the market in order to really put ZAP to the test. Testers will be chosen in 7-10 days and we will likely pick about 3 testers. Here is a little about the product.

Core ZAP is the ultimate preworkout energy, focus, and strength supplement. Take your physique to the next level and experience the following with Core ZAP:
    - Jitter free, yet extreme energy
    - Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory
    - Significant strength and performance increases
    - Increased sense of well being
    - Increased metabolism and fat loss
    - Increased libido and aggression

The latest batch of Core ZAP that was just shipped to BB.com has a small tweak in formula. We added 25% more geranium with NO CHANGE IN PRICE!

Now each serving has 50 mg of geranium instead of 40 mg. Each serving contains:

Epimedium (Icariin 50%) 250 mg
    Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine) 50 mg
    Sulbutiamine 500 mg
    L-Tyrosine 1000 mg
    Caffeine 200 mg

Core ZAP is the ultimate preworkout energy, focus, and strength supplement. Each of these ingredients is present in sufficient quantities to give you an extreme pre-workout boost all by itself. But this formula carefully combines these elements to produce a positive, uplifting, energetic state of mind and body that you have never felt before! Doug Miller has been using a prototype of this preworkout for the past couple of weeks and it has been awesome.

Check out the great feedback on the original ZAP: Core ZAP Review Thread

Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older in the US
    - Must apply in this thread
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
    - Must post a detailed log here on bb.com and on AM forum
    - Must not have any medical condition
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log
    - No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By applying, you confirm that you have read the conditions and agree to them. BE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS IN ENTIRETY BEFORE APPLYING.

Application Information:
    Weight:

Training experience:

Current Training Goals:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Medical Condition(s):

Current Supplements:

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, previous version of ZAP, etc.):

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

Tell me why I should select YOU?

Last edited by AllGenetix; 06-18-2009 at 09:28 AM.
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alex92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds like a decent sup for focus, i dont really know about the horny goat weed though.

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Core ZAP

Physiological Properties and Effects:

Epimedium (icariin 50%) has been found in clinical studies to improve the condition of reproductive organs and increase the circulating levels of testosterone. By increasing levels of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and serotonin it causes an energy-promoting effect, and by reducing cortisol levels also produces an anti-stress effect. The icariin found in epimedium can restore low levels of both testosterone and thyroid hormone for improved libido. Studies using epimedium have demonstrated reduced bone breakdown, increased muscle mass, and a loss of body fat. When taken pre-workout, icariin?s energy promoting effects excel and an increase in aggression can be noticed

Geranium (1,3 Dimethylpentylamine) produces a chemical effect similar to adrenaline. It strongly stimulates the central nervous system, leading to increased energy, mental clarity, and enhanced physical performance. This has been found to be especially desirable for athletes requiring extreme focus and muscular exertion. In lower dosages (around 20-25 mg) it causes a pleasant and smooth stimulating effect. At 40 mg, and in combination with 200 mg of caffeine, the result is extreme energy, euphoria, and intense focus. There are also secondary fat-loss effects due to an increase in the chemical messenger that triggers fat release (cAMP), as well the thermogenic properties of this combination.

Sulbutiamine stimulates the nervous systems responsible for physical activity, wakefulness, and attention. It is a nootropic agent?a cognitive enhancer with demonstrated clinical effects in improving memory. Sometimes prescribed for patients suffering from lethargy, fatigue, and physical weakness from convalescence, it is a potent stimulant for athletes seeking improved mental and physical performance. A fat soluble derivative of vitamin B-1 (thiamine), sulbutiamine has been shown to promote wakefulness, long term memory, improved response to stress, and positive mood. Typically, the mood uplift subsides easily and promotes restful sleep with vivid dreaming. Taken pre-workout, sulbutiamine creates an intense focus and seems to promote a better mind muscle connection.

L-Tyrosine, an essential amino acid, acts as a precursor to the adrenal hormones norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine. It supports positive mood and also contributes to adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary function by converting to the thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4)?which powerfully stimulates fat loss. Several studies have found tyrosine to effectively mitigate stress, cold, fatigue, prolonged work, and sleep deprivation, by reducing stress hormone levels. Both animal and human clinical trials have demonstrated improvements in cognitive and physical performance. Tyrosine also helps to potentiate the effects of caffeine.

Caffeine is a well-known stimulant for boosting energy and improving mood. In excessive quantities it produces a jittery, nervous feeling. But at 200 mg, it effectively interacts with the other ingredients in this formula to stimulate mental alertness and create a feeling of well-being, while providing added energy for more intense workouts.

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alex92 View Post
    sounds like a decent sup for focus, i dont really know about the horny goat weed though.
    Alot of people love Icariin in preworkouts. Focus is definitely where ZAP shines for me though. The energy is extremely solid but the amazing mental focus and clarity is unrivaled by other preworkouts out there. Hitting the gym after a serving of ZAP sets up the perfect mind frame for an excellent workout.

Now lets get some apps in here people. This is a tremendous opportunity.
    The New CORE ABC Flavors Are Here. Lemonade and White Cherry. Natural Coloring and a Sweetner Change.

Core ZAP now with 25% more geranium and NO CHANGE IN PRICE!

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
    Alot of people love Icariin in preworkouts. Focus is definitely where ZAP shines for me though. The energy is extremely solid but the amazing mental focus and clarity is unrivaled by other preworkouts out there. Hitting the gym after a serving of ZAP sets up the perfect mind frame for an excellent workout.

Now lets get some apps in here people. This is a tremendous opportunity.
    Would be a great formula to try. I am one who loves Icariin pre-workout.

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Would be a great formula to try. I am one who loves Icariin pre-workout.
    If interested, would love for you to throw in an application.
    The New CORE ABC Flavors Are Here. Lemonade and White Cherry. Natural Coloring and a Sweetner Change.

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man I love this product :-). Bump for testers.

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    I've used this in the past and it is a great product. I'd throw an app up but I'm lazy and I'd rather let someone else who hasn't tried it, see what a great product it is.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    I've used this in the past and it is a great product. I'd throw an app up but I'm lazy and I'd rather let someone else who hasn't tried it, see what a great product it is.
    Fair enough. The torch is being passed to the rest of you now. Get those applications in.

Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Application Information:

Weight: 225

Training experience: 5+ years

Current Training Goals: Bench 405, Fill out my chest more, and overall mass.

Training Schedule/Protocol: I workout every other day and each muscle group every 4 days concentrating on compound moves and keeping the volume medium with 12-15 reps.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 30 minutes on my off days, if im too sore I will just swim

Medical Condition(s): none

Current Supplements: Whey Protein Isolate from Ultimate Nutrition and fish oil are all I take right now.

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, previous version of ZAP, etc.): I have taken a good amount of products such as Purple Wraath, SuperPump 250, Optimum Nutrition's Vassive N.O., and Size On from Gaspari. I can't think of the others as I believe I have taken a few other products.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I went through a long period of having no computer so I couldn't do a log even if I wanted to but I have reviews on my Bodyspace and I posted a few threads such as this one on samples.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6473051

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes I will post pictures of me posing before and after.

Tell me why I should select YOU? You should pick me because unlike a lot of these other people I am serious about training and plan to compete later on. I have taken a lot of different supplements and am always looking for a supplement that can back up its claims with results and I haven't found too many out there which has left me to become very skeptical of claims. Like I said I will post before and after pictures and I will let the people decide if the product worked or not and I will put the effects I had from it. Thanks for the opportunity!

Nice application! Lets see if we can get a few more in guys.

Just to bring a few more people in here, Doug tells me that all he is requiring is a simple 3 workout review and a fully detailed final review of the bottle at the end. We will gladly take daily updates with each workout, but its not neccesary, just in case some of you were worried about not having the time for daily updates. That should make this an even more appealing opportunity now.

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Weight: 200

Training experience: 4 years

Current Training Goals: Total Raw Elite within the next 2 years (1550 at 225 most likely)

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler. Monday: Squat, Wednesday: Bench, Friday: Deadlift, Saturday: Overhead Press

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Want to increase this, last time I used zap it was easier to get in the zone and do cardio post workout. I plan on doing about 30 mins pwo, maybe more.

Medical Condition(s): being awesome

Current Supplements: BCAA Pro 5000, Creatine, Fish Oil, Protein

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, previous version of ZAP, etc.): Core Zap v1, SuperPump 250, Core Zap, Raw, a ton of creatine mixes

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113111941
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111623571
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110157171

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Possibly

I've used Core Zap before with great success. It helped me lean out and I could use a little bit of that again to shred up for summer. I also now am currently working on breaking PR's and the focus aspect of zap may help that. Trying to improve on a 315 bench, 355 squat (terrible), and 545 deadlift takes work and I think zap will help. Also I'm a starving college student .
    livin'

bigLA knows how strong and effective this stuff is!

moar apps!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    bigLA knows how strong and effective this stuff is!

moar apps!
    Seriously true.
    livin'

Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Seriously true.
    Glad you threw up an app man. Hows the training been going?

Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
    Glad you threw up an app man. Hows the training been going?
    Good. Just really looking to total raw elite in the next 2 years. Preferably around the time I graduate from school. It's going to be a stretch but it'd doable. Gives my training a meaning .
    livin'

bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbuciach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ZAP Log

Weight:154

Training experience:3.5 years,but threw in cardio last 2 years.

Current Training Goals:Build solid muscle,stay lean as possible.

Training Schedule/Protocol:monday lift-wednesday lift-lift friday

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:monday-45 minutes,tuesday-60 minutes-wednesday-45 minutes-thursday-off-friday-45 minutes,saturday&sunday 60 minutes each.

Medical Condition(s):no known medical issues.

Current Supplements:Animal pak,nitro,flex,pump,purple wraath,EAS 100% whey protein.

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, previous version of ZAP, etc.):Met-rx amped,Tight extreme,no-xplode,lipo 6x,super pump 250,white flood,animal cuts,pump,nitro,and CTD labs winadrol.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:Have never kept a log,other then my own here.Kinda new to the whole sharing thing,but am slowly learning,and coming into a whole new world out there.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes,I would be glad to.

Tell me why I should select YOU? I would be fair,honest,and detailed.I give it my all each time I step foot in my gym.Rain,mud,****,or blood,failure is not an option.

Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this a pro hormone?

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Edo View Post
    Is this a pro hormone?
    This is a stimulant/energy supplement.
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

Good. Just really looking to total raw elite in the next 2 years. Preferably around the time I graduate from school. It's going to be a stretch but it'd doable. Gives my training a meaning .
    Nice man. It always helps to have a goal in mind to train towards.

Is this a pro hormone?
    Not even close. Its a preworkout stim and focus product.

Is this a pro hormone?
    you might feel like your on something hormonal, this stuff gets you JACKED in the gym. Amazing energy!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    you might feel like your on something hormonal, this stuff gets you JACKED in the gym. Amazing energy!
    Honestly I thought that too.. it really does put you in another zone, and last I tried it there was less geranium!
    livin'

Honestly I thought that too.. it really does put you in another zone, and last I tried it there was less geranium!
    The mental concentration and clarity with this stuff is out of control. So much so that I used it on multiple occasions when I was getting down to some deadlines on papers and I flew through whatever writing I had left. I myself am dying to get through my original stash just to see how the experience could get any better.

DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSilent1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Application

Application Information:

Weight: 185

Training experience: been training since high school off and on. Just really got back into it in the past year. Broke my hand in 07 and couldn't train for over a year.

Current Training Goals: cut to 170 and then clean bulk to 185.

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 day split. Sunday - chest and tri, mon- cardio and abs, tue- bic and back, wed - big cardio day and legs, thurs - shoulder and forarms. Fri and sat off.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I run on Mondays and Wednesdays but im getting ready to add one more day. I also jump rope and box for cardio.

Medical Condition(s):None

Current Supplements: just finish on sp250 and size on. I also use whey, fish oil and multi, bcaa and glutamin

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, previous version of ZAP, etc.): I've taken no xplode, sp250, white flood, no shotgun, rpm, fubar...... Alot of pre workout supps.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I'm on my iPhone so I can't copy it but I did a sponsored log on fusion subq and it's on my profile page.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: absolutely

Tell me why I should select YOU? I'm hardworking and dedicated to my current goals. I think I may see progress with core and I'm very interseted In giving it a try. I will be unbiased and I'm not one of those loggers that just says the product is good because I got it free and want to make the company happy. I will tell it how it Is and give a no b.s critique. Also I am active duty air force and I know you want to support the troops

Rep 4 Rep.....u rep me I rep you back.

"I'm not making a banana bread, pastrami, cottage cheese sandwich, that would severely ruin my reputation" -Mitch Hedberg

OH-IO GO BUCKEYES

victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10) victormrivero is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weight:
    Training experience:
    Been trying for 8 years. I have spent time as a personal trainer and bootcamp instructor. I have done the bulk / cut cylce plenty of times and have tried many ways of working out.
    Current Training Goals:
    Lean out without sacraficing to much muscle.
    Training Schedule/Protocol:
    M:Chest & Tri, T:Back & Bi, W:Shoulder & Traps, T: Legs, F: Body weight upper body circuit
    Abs done everyother day.
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    M, W, F & Sat: 20 minute jog or stairmaster
    Medical Condition(s):
    None
    Current Supplements:
    Champion Whey Protein, Methyl 1D & Methyl Masterdrol by LG
    Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, previous version of ZAP, etc.): I have used cryoshock, bodyforge, whiteflood

I am currently running a log on the trifecta stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post346359931
    Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:
    Yes
    Cause noone has yet and I will keep a very detailed log and timely entries. Also I have much knowledge on how my body reacts and will be able to give a good testimonial.

good looking apps so far. lets get some more in here!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man Zap is good stuff! BigLa gets my vote, dude seriously knows how to run a log.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

PreSurge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112406781&highlight=SMac+PreSurge

Stunnin' w/ SAN V12 Magnum:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111369751

Making Crazy Gains with CRE-02:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110473341

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Weight: 190lbs

Training experience: Lifting seriously for about 5 years. Started back in high school for hockey primarily

Current Training Goals: Monitoring daily progress through a journal, right now just trying to stay lean throughout the summer, put on a little more muscle while maintaining same bodyfat %

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 Day Split...Sun-Arms & Abs, Mon-Quads & Hams, Tues-Chest & Calves, Wed-OFF, Thurs-Back & Abs, Fri-Shoulders/Traps, Sat-OFF

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Don't do cardio. Feel it's irrelevant to my goals. Used to do it back in high school for hockey through various approaches (biking, jogging, treadmill, HIIT), but it was pretty hard to put on muscle while doing so, for me atleast

Medical Condition(s): None

Current Supplements: Dark Rage, Dark Matter, Intrabolic, Myofusion, All The Whey

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, previous version of ZAP, etc.): Oh boy, haha, just about everything you can think of! That's where I got my username from, spending all my high school graduation $ on supplements (bout $1,500 worth), and that's where basically all my $ goes to- Food & Supplements. I'm willing to bet I've tried more Pre/Wo's & Proteins than the majority on here. It's too long of a list to name them all, but I've tried all the "mainstream" ones and most of the newer ones to hit the market (Dark Rage, Cryoshock, Maximize, Ultima, etc)

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: Sponsored Ultima log (different forum)
    http://forums.p r o s o u r c e.net/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=14432&hilit=ultima
    ...I got in a minor car accident exactly half way through the tub after my trip, so I had to take a little time off from the gym, and rather than save the rest for later, I was nice enough to give it to another forum member to log and see how he responded

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Tell me why I should select YOU? I'd be more than willing to keep a 5 day log rather than the 3 workouts required above. I literally have a fetish for Pre/Wo's and love to try any I can. I'm not new by any means to Pre/Wo's, like I say above, and have tried the vast majority of them. Core ZAP intrigues me, b/c primarily of the geranium content. My favorite Pre/Wo that I just finished, Maximize, gave me solid results from one tub. IMO, this was the geranium as I resonded really well to it. It would be really cool to test this out in pill form. I'm also a member among other boards (inc AM) so I can log my progress there, too, and spread the good word on Core ZAP.

*Disclaimer: By applying, I confirm and have read the conditions and agree to them.

yessir, thats what were lookin for, some QUALITY loggers!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ah what the hell...

Weight: 151-151.5 ish.

Training experience: 2 years

Current Training Goals: 505 deadlift, 315 bench, 495 squat @ under 170lbs. Reach a lean 170lbs by January 2010 as Im coming off a contest prep from April.

Training Schedule/Protocol: Ranges but it's typically:

Push power
    Lower power
    off
    chest/back hyper
    shoulders/bis/tris
    off
    repeat

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Various walking and some mixed HIIT intervals thrown in here or there.

Medical Condition(s): None.

Current Supplements: All the Whey Protein (3 scoops left LOL) , Scivation whey

Supplement History (In particular other preworkout products such as RPM, previous version of ZAP, etc.):

Havent really purchased a preworkout supp seeing as caffeine/coffee's done the trick, but Ive tried: Cytosport Fast twitch, Animal pump, Superpump

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110721831

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes. Perhaps some vids as well

Tell me why I should select YOU? Why? Simply due to the fact that I've been known to keep an updated log that's consistent as all hell. I don't sugar coat anything nor would I make the product seem god like. I'd detail the effects of which received by the supplement and offer an opinion that's held with all honesty. All that plus Im in need of a damn pre workout supp that actually works. Coffee's getting boring.
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk