Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Extremely long and detailed rant about how my work crush was ruined (serious)

I'll give you the cliffs first:

--Have crush on guy
    --I think someone told him
    --I give him a ride
    --He tries to put the moves on me
    --He fails hard
    --I ask if he wants to hang out sometime
    --He says yeah
    --Didn't get his number

This is basically just a rant. I warn you this is really long and may have some tendencies of a troll post but I swear to God on my grandpa's grave this is what happened. So save the drama. Read at your own peril.

Background (skip if you want)

Ok so there's this guy I work with that I really like. He seemed like a really nice guy, not at all obnoxious/arrogant, he's quiet, doesn't get involved in mess and drama at work, which is a big part of why I like him. He is very cute, baby face, slim, hard bodied, not too tall, exactly my type. I told maybe four people that I like him. I'd chatted with him a few times, and even had an extended conversation when he followed me outside and asked about my car, saying it was a nice car, how long have I had it, does it give me trouble, etc, saying that his sister was interested in that type of car and he just wanted to know more about it. I thought this was slightly odd because I have an Altima, and although it's a nice car, it's nothing to start a conversation about. Also he went back inside after our chat. I had thought maybe he had clocked out already but apparently he had come outside just to talk to me then gone back in and finished up for the night. But he didn't ask me for my number or anything. This was a few weeks ago. I would have started a topic about it then but this is when I was banned (for the first time) and by the time I was unbanned nothing had come of it so I didn't bother making a topic about it. Anyways I try not to make it obvious that I like him. I don't stare at him or anything. But I did wonder if someone had told him, but since he never said anything about it I didn't really worry about it.

What happened Wednesday night:

OK Wednesday was a regular day. Then as I was about to walk out the door for the night and he said "Oh you leaving?" And I said "Yep." He said "I hope I can get a ride from somebody. My tail lights are out and I don't want to get pulled over." So I offered him a ride. He said he wanted to go to Taco Bell and then he was going to chill at his other job until the sun came up and then go home. So at first I brought him to Taco Bell, then I parked next to his car to let him out. I offered to tail him home but he declined.We were talking and everything, at first about regular stuff, like working out. I mentioned that I felt my legs were too skinny and I am trying to build them up. He squeezed my thigh as if to assess and when I showed him my calves he touched them. Then was probably my first hint that something was up. We talked about work gossip, who's messing with who, and somehow gradually got on the subject of relationships and sex. I don't really know this guy so I was trying to keep the conversation worksafe, saying things like "I hope this isn't too much information" and whatnot, but the conversation kept getting more and more explicit.

For example I told him that I had had my first orgasm the night before and he talked about the different types of orgasms. Then I told about how my friend or whatever I should call him has a bit of a gift where even if he comes his dick will never go soft and he said well maybe it goes soft for a second and you don't notice it. But I also said a lot of things that made it pretty clear that I don't get around.

Eventually the converstation started to shift and I got kind of uncomfortable. Instead of it sounding like he was talking about me with other people and him with other people it seemed like he was hinting at me and him together. For instance it seemed like he was bragging when he said "I've never fingered or went down on a girl and had her not come. Most girls after I eat them out they are like 'Wow, what the hell were the other guys thinking?'" I also told him my guy friend was really self conscious bout his size and he said "Only one girl I've ever been with said she'd ever been with one guy bigger than me." I'm thinking wtf? He acts like he wants me to ask to see it. Also I said my guy has never got off from head and he said that's weird and he would think it would be easier for a black girl because of our lips (he's a white guy) and also it depends on the size of a girl's mouth and I seem to have an average size mouth (WTF!!!) He said he had never been with a black girl at all (which I doubt and you will see why if you finish reading).

Ok at this point I'm like ok this bastard's up to no good. Somebody must have told him I like him. I was also constantly throwing out warnings that I'm not that type of girl because I said I have tunnel vision and can only focus on one guy at a time, I said I'd never had sex with my male friend because he didn't want to commit to me, etc. I said that I was also dodging this psycho I met the other day because he would call me late at night wanting to hang out in weird places and I don't play that ****. The psycho also told me he's not looking for a relationship so I was telling my crush well why the hell does he keep calling me, he's barking up the wrong tree because a date is a prerequisite to anything.

Before Crush had been saying "It's better to be with an experienced girl who knows what to do so it's not awkward and you don't have to tell her anything." Then he started backtracking saying somethimes it's better to be with a less experiened girl and you get to show her and guide her as to what you want her to do. By this time it was 4 something in the morning and I said to myself he has to be up to something because I know he has something better to do than sit in the car talking to me all night. We had been there since before midnight. I didn't have a problem with it because like I said I have a big crush on this guy. I had to put some gas in my car because my gas light came on because I had the car on all that time. I could have turned the car off but I didn't want it to be all quiet and awkward. So went to the gas station and came back. He said he was going to go inside the office at his other job (he's a manager there) so he could microwave his Taco Bell because he was getting hungry and that I was more than welcome to hang out if I wanted. So he got into his car and we drove there (the parking lots were connected so we didn't have to drive on the street with his nonworking tail lights).

So we went in and went to the back and were just chatting again about general, boring stuff, like work, books, school, etc. Then he turned off the lights, he said because he didn't want anyone to drive by and get suspicious since both our cars were also out front. He sat next to me in the desk chair (we're both pretty small so we pretty much fit) and went to the Something Awful forums on the computer and we laughed at some mildly funny photochops and gifs, a great deal of which I had obviously seen before, from hanging around here on the Misc. He put his arm around my waist and everything and starting like stroking my waist. I just came out and said it-- "Did somebody tell you I like you?" He said no, "Why would they say that?" I said "Because people talk to much." He was like "No."

Then he started rambling about how he was about to transfer to Texas and get an apartment out there so he doesn't want to get involved in anything. He didn't say it just matter-of-factly. He said like "Yeah, so...pretty soon I'm gonna be transfering, so...yeah..." Then he like cuddled up to my shoulder and sighed and pulled me closer. I started laughing and I was like "Okay...why are you telling me that? I mean what was your point in saying that?" He was like "Yeah well...since I'm transfering so soon, I really don't want to get involved in anything, but other than that this would usually be the point when I'd ask you out..." He was bringing his face really close to my face in an obvious attempt to encourage me to kiss him. I was just laughing because it seemed like he expected me to just hop on his dick while I still had the chance. I was like you are so full of ****! He said " What do you mean? Full of **** about what?" I said "First of all you're probably not even moving" and he said "Yes I am" and went to the website and showed me the store location he wanted to transfer to. He said "Now how would I have known there was a _____ there if I wasn't planning on transferring there?" I said "Maybe you're from there." He said "I've been here all my life." Like he was really trying to convince me his transfer was imminent as of it made a difference to me. I said well I'll be sorry to see you go."

He was standing up at this point and I was still in the chair. I said "You are up to something..." and he tries to act all innocent like "What do you mean?" I said "I know exactly what you're up to." "What am I up to?" "You're up to no good." He said "I thought all this time I was just hanging outwith my friend who was helping me stay awake and now she thinks I'm up to no good." I said I didn't think that at first until after a couple hours passed and I was wondering why you were still talking to me so I said "He must be up to something" I said I knew he was just trying to get his dick wet and that it wasn't gonna happen but he that he is really cute though. He said "Thanks you...but not cute enough to get my dick wet though..." (OMG!!!) I told him I felt kinda bad for screwing up his average success rate. He laughed it off and said "What would you call success?" (omg give it up already!) He also said that every time he sees a dollar bill he will remember what I said. He's like "T'm pretty sure I have a dollar beat." It was obvious he wanted me to ask to see it (and dont think I didn't want to).

After a bunch of back and forth banter I grabbed my keys since he had already made a reference to that time and that it was getting light outside. I went to wait by the gate by the counter that he had to open and then he said "hugs_kisses, come here for a second" using the come here motion. Then he started saying the same thing again about how he was about to transfer but not to tell anybody because if he's not able to transfer he doesn't want to make it into a big deal. By this point I'm like I know he didn't call me back in here for that. I know I sat down again and he eventually sat down next to me and put his arm around me and leaned back in the chair and was like snuggled next to me making these little longing, moaning sounds like he was trying to turn me on. The way he was leaned back put his crotch right at arm's length and he had it pushed out there like he wanted me to touch it. Trust me I was tempted but I didn't want to because I knew one thing would lead to another and so on. He had his arm around me and was stroking my arm. I was feeling really unconfortable but I did like being there next to him so I didn't move. He probably thought I was considering whether to do anything with him or not (and no, I wasn't considering it). At one point he said "It would probably be awkward if we didn't do anything at this point (Haha, yeah right, awkward for who?) I made him get up because I was getting kind of horny in spite of myself. I eventually had him sit down next to me again and I like put my arms around him and leaned up against his back and said "You ruined my perfect image of you." He said "How?" I said "I thought you were so innocent." He said "Well, I'm about as innocent as a 24 year old guy can be. Which means I'm not that innocent at all actually..." As he said this he was facing me and he was still very close to my face so I just kissed him.

To be continued...
    Last edited by hugs_kisses; 06-21-2009 at 11:18 PM.

hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It was the funniest feeling ever!!! This boy don't have no kinda lips so I didn't even know what I was trying to do! There was nothing to kiss!! Just skin over teeth. (no offense) He stood up while I was still seated and we kissed some more. He stood behind me and leaned over started rubbing on my stomach and then upwards to my chest (on top of my clothes) and then goes underneath. I let him do that for a few seconds and then pulled the chair away. He said playfully "Where you goin'?" I didn't say anything, didn't move or anything. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was just looking at the floor. I guess I then said we should go and got my keys. I was about to walk out and he pulled me closer to him again, like crotch to crotch as he leaned back against the desk. He said some bs like "I've been where you are now. I've had a girl that I don't know try to fool around with me like in a bar or club and at first I thought it was weird too. You're probably thinking I don't even know this guy and never even went out with him--" "Yeah, that's what I'm thinking." We kissed a little more (if you could call it that). After he saw I was trying to pull away (I was being suble about it though), then he said, "well you tried something you maybe never tried before to see if you'd like it, and you didn't like it. But I didn't force myself on you, did I?" He actually said this a couple times. I was gently trying to pull away, and it seemed like he wanted me to reassure him that I wasn't mad at him. I said "You act like I'm gon' go--" the rest of sentence obviously being "tell everybody you tried to rape me" but he cut me off and said "No, I just know we have to work together and I want to make sure it won't be awkward. I said "Why are you making it into a bigger deal than it is? There's no problem."

Then we went out to our cars. I was about to pull off but then I rolled down my window and said, "Do you wanna hang out sometime? I know usally the guy is supposed to ask the girl do you wanna hang out but I'm just asking if you wanna hang out." He said "Sure, we can hang out sometime..." all cheery like I could tell he was full of ****. So he got in his car and we left. He didn't give me his number by the way.

The next time I worked with him we didn't say a single word to each other. I felt kinda dumb but I said wth, he probably still wouldn't be speaking to me if I had done something with him so it's better this way. That was Friday. Saturday we passed a couple words and tonight we said a few more. I just can't seem to look him in his face now. I would never thought he was like that. I wish this had never happened because even though I still like him, my perfect crush is ruined and I spend a large part of the workday feeling awkward.

I've trying to figure out where he was coming from with that weak ass game. I'm not sure if someone told him I like him or not. I only told maybe four people. I've scratched three of these suspects off of the list. He said no one told him, and that he could just tell by the way I smiled at him (this is not true). I said, "You a damn lie! I don't stare at yo ass any kinda way!" He said then maybe it was the way I don't smile at him (hmmm....). I don't believe he's never get it in with a black girl because he just had WAY too much confidence, like he just knew he was gonna get something.

I was also wondering why he was so damn persistent! I mean come on, I'm no Naomi Campbell, and he's relly cute! He shouldn't be that damn hard up to be practically begging. Maybe he just felt he is too cute to be rejected . Maybe that approach usually works for him. But I told him several times, I'm not like most girls. Maybe he took that as a challenge? Or maybe since we spent like 7 hours together he wanted to at least get something out of it. Or maybe he just felt stupid. I guess he didn't want to be "that chump" that put himself out there and still and didn't get it. Maybe he thought I would tell everybody and we would all be laughing at his duck ass at work.

If you read all of this, first of all, thanks for reading. If you want to add any thoughts, or even some funny pics/gifs, feel free to do so.
    Last edited by hugs_kisses; 06-21-2009 at 11:29 PM.

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OMG you SO missed it earlier lol...

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am going to pull a hugs_kisses.
    Why are you back, go away, nobody likes you, I doubt anyone will read it, your a lame ****. You fail, I want to know how you fail as a female when you have a "crush"... which by the way is 16 year old ****, not 24 year old ****. Grow up. Its called infatuation and/or lust. I hope you fail for the rest of your life when it comes to relationships and that you grow old by yourself and die lonely.

/rant

Reading the last 2 paragraphs you say it was ruined/failed when in reality he found out you liked him, so he gets fairly persistent with you and now you want nothing to do with him because you are a stupid bitch.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

I know y'all didnt read all of that that fast!

NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good story

Ok whatever, I ranted. This is your thread now to with do as you please.

Bye!

touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000) touchofevil04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you wanted it till you had it then you were no longer interested. Seems normal.
    I rep back 300+

OWE: ??? could be you
    On Recharge:

Originally Posted by touchofevil04 View Post
    So you wanted it till you had it then you were no longer interested. Seems normal.
    No, I still do like him. It's just that it seemed to me he found out I like him and tried to take advantage of the situation. Just because I like him that doesn't mean I'm going to be a fool for him. There's no telling how many other of my coworkers he's tried that mess on (and succeeded.)

If he had asked me to go out with him sometime it would be different. But like I said, he was just trying to get his dick wet and move on with his life. Sista don't play that sh*t!

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    I am going to pull a hugs_kisses.
    Why are you back, go away, nobody likes you, I doubt anyone will read it, your a lame ****. You fail, I want to know how you fail as a female when you have a "crush"... which by the way is 16 year old ****, not 24 year old ****. Grow up. Its called infatuation and/or lust. I hope you fail for the rest of your life when it comes to relationships and that you grow old by yourself and die lonely.

/rant

Reading the last 2 paragraphs you say it was ruined/failed when in reality he found out you liked him, so he gets fairly persistent with you and now you want nothing to do with him because you are a stupid bitch.
    Hahahahaha. Strong hate.

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    Hahahahaha. Strong hate.
    you didn't notice the white wrighting did ya?
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    you didn't notice the white wrighting did ya?
    [Slaps face] Lol ever word that comes out of her mouth is strong hate.

Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

hugs_kisses
    This message is hidden because hugs_kisses is on your ignore list.

solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cool story gretel

i dont get why you say ur not an easy girl yet the first time you get him alone you suckin face...haha i'd assume somethin was goin down too and honestly i think if he didnt hit you with that weak ass game he woulda had you bent over the conference table lol
    *Only watch shows with no commercials Crew*
    *Can fix literally anything Crew*
    *Electrical Engineer Crew*

Civility is my only weakness.

A man is measured by the size of the thing that rustleth his jimmies.

IG: _Lucky__Lefty_

deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who unbanned hugs_kisses?

More to the point, why does she troll then actually put effort into these threads and expect people to care?

http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache...&hl=en&ct=clnk

Heres a tip, try being good looking????

?????
    ?????

Cliffs:
    - Imeddiatly negged OP for being unbanned and annoying
    - Did not read thread
    - remembered pics posted of hugs_kisses as less than average
    - rememered that hugs_kisses is annoying troll
    - wondered what would happen if hugs_kisses was hot and unannoying
    - came up with conclusion, and posted in said thread
    - Wish self didnt remember said pics posted of said poster
    - ??????
    - Will cook meat soon and make burger, consisting of cheese, egg, sauce and some other stuff
    - Might fap for the first time in a week
    - WIN
    Last edited by deathdroprob; 06-22-2009 at 12:22 AM.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by Hey_Jay View Post
    hugs_kisses
    This message is hidden because hugs_kisses is on your ignore list.

You're not on my ignore list. No one is. Although I will be adding some names soon to avoid rejoining the Land of the Banned.

Originally Posted by solidus86 View Post
    cool story gretel

i dont get why you say ur not an easy girl yet the first time you get him alone you suckin face...haha i'd assume somethin was goin down too and honestly i think if he didnt hit you with that weak ass game he woulda had you bent over the conference table lol
    Kissing, omg, how X rated. Please.

Originally Posted by deathdroprob View Post
    who unbanned hugs_kisses?

More to the point, why does she troll then actually put effort into these threads and expect people to care?
    How about we put all that behind us and focus on a more productive future?

Originally Posted by PosterBoyz28 View Post
    Trust me, I'm glad you didn't.

Originally Posted by hugs_kisses View Post
    You're not on my ignore list. No one is. Although I will be adding some names soon to avoid rejoining the Land of the Banned.

How about we put all that behind us and focus on a more productive future?

Trust me, I'm glad you didn't.
    You suck. You make it hard for my sister to find a good job that involves social skills!

MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I didn't know McDonalds was full of such drama.
    Mediocre effort, mediocre results.

My Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117295351

You suck. You make it hard for my sister to find a good job that involves social skills!
    Sorry JAWS but this is the brand new me. Take your negativity, rep-begging and shoe-shining/tap dancing elsewhere.

Originally Posted by MatthewSnyder View Post
    I didn't know McDonalds was full of such drama.
    LMAO, boy stop!

MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatthewSnyder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im actually curious, where do you work at? And are you really 24? If so you need to quit dating these teenagers and find a grown man.
    Mediocre effort, mediocre results.

My Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117295351

solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solidus86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ha its got less to do with the kiss and more to do with the promiscuity it suggests in ur situation...its 09 and panties drop faster than bolt in the 100...if i was in that situation and a chick kissed me without even knowin me and its the first time we were alone on top of that of course I assume I'm gonna spray. Every girl says shes not easy so that goes in one ear and out the other tbh

why were you banned?

Originally Posted by MatthewSnyder View Post
    Im actually curious, where do you work at? And are you really 24? If so you need to quit dating these teenagers and find a grown man.
    Goddammit if you really wanna know I work at Chili's. He is a server and I am a cook. I used to serve as well.

Sorry JAWS but this is the brand new me. Take your negativity, rep-begging and shoe-shining/tap dancing elsewhere.
    Lol wow, that 3 week ban really straightened you out didnt it? Good for you.

Lol.

And to the skinny guy hitting on her, HAHAHAHAHA! McDonalds.... thats classic.
    (Dont do it brah, your gonna get teh herp)

Originally Posted by solidus86 View Post
    ha its got less to do with the kiss and more to do with the promiscuity it suggests in ur situation...its 09 and panties drop faster than bolt in the 100...if i was in that situation and a chick kissed me without even knowin me and its the first time we were alone on top of that of course I assume I'm gonna spray. Every girl says shes not easy so that goes in one ear and out the other tbh

why were you banned?
    The only reason I kissed him and let him feel me up is because he wouldn't f*cking give up! At first he was all cuddling into my shoulder with his arm around me like he expected it to just happen naturally. By the time we kissed we weren't even in front of the computer anymore and it was maybe 15 minutes later. Like I said, I kinda felt bad for him.

Anyways I don't think he thought I was bluffing when I said I'm not that type of girl. He probably thought if he tried enough he would succeed. Poor thing.

I can't tell you the real reason I was banned or else I'd surely be banned again. Some may say I am being "overly sensitive" or paranoid if that gives you any clue.
    Last edited by hugs_kisses; 06-22-2009 at 12:58 AM.

Lol wow, that 3 week ban really straightened you out didnt it? Good for you.

Lol.

And to the skinny guy hitting on her, HAHAHAHAHA! McDonalds.... thats classic.
    (Dont do it brah, your gonna get teh herp)
    I like slim guys, thank you very much. Everyone I have asked has said he is cute but they never thought he was like that. All I kept thinking all the next day was "The freaks come out at night" and "the world is a very strange place." I swear nothing will surprise me ever again.

Goddammit if you really wanna know I work at Chili's. He is a server and I am a cook. I used to serve as well.
    I am so glad you dont work at the Chilis around here. You'd scare away all the customers. And poison honey glazed salmon with your sick ways.

I am so glad you dont work at the Chilis around here. You'd scare away all the customers. And poison honey glazed salmon with your sick ways.
    Don't tell me you eat that ****...

The only reason I kissed him and let him feel me up is because he wouldn't f*cking give up! At first he was all cuddling into my shoulder with his arm around me like he expected it to just happen naturally. By the time we kissed we weren't even in front of the computer anymore and it was maybe 15 minutes later. Like I said, I kinda felt bad for him.

Anyways I don't think he thought I was bluffing when I said I'm not that type of girl. He probably thought if he tried enough he would succeed. Poor thing.
    do you have any older brothers? (strong no homo)