Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Building a winning body Lazedays's Avatar
    Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    noticed you do splits. have you done full body workouts? To me they rock. I can hit my body hard with tons of compound movements 3 to 4 times a week.
    How's Lean Rescue treating you?
    Me, I've got so much flippen energy that I want to go home and lift again!
    Pain is temporary and Pride is forever

"Citius, altius, fortius...swifter, higher, stronger."

REAL WOMEN LIFT WEIGHT....LOTS OF IT

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lazedays View Post
    noticed you do splits. have you done full body workouts? To me they rock. I can hit my body hard with tons of compound movements 3 to 4 times a week.
    How's Lean Rescue treating you?
    Me, I've got so much flippen energy that I want to go home and lift again!
    im just going with the chest program right now because my chest and biceps are lacking greatly compared to the rest of my upper body. i used to do total body 3x a week but i prefer to do 1-2 muscle groups a workout since i can focus more on everything. i have friends that do like bench then pull ups then dead lift then squat but id rather do bench/incline/decline/pec fly one day, pulls ups/row/deadlifts/curls the next and then squats/calf press/leg extensions/leg curls after that. different exercises on the same muscle train all parts of it. and i just do abs whenever they arent soar from my previous workout.
    as far as energy goes, i basically just feel normal and alert, kinda of like i do when i get enough sleep which i havent the past couple of nights. never drowsy, but never amped. im sure the size difference has a lot to do with that though. its nice that i have no problems falling asleep either. im usually starting to get tired around 9 and im always out by 12.

im gonna eat something real quick then bike to the gym with my vest on for back/bi. i just did about 3 hours of fencing and set up a band stage for my neighbor and got some decent color. got a bit of a farmers tan going on though
    We think we know, that is our tragedy; so we never discover.

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    biking home from the gym a couple nights ago sucked, but i did it. got a new PR on deadlift and did more weighted pull ups and a lot of bicep curls.

yesterday i did a couple hours of fencing for my neighbor and worked a little over 7 hours. hectic the whole night so i did a lot of moving around and walking. i also didnt have much time to eat so my calories were pretty low, but i had eggs and a turkey burger for breakfast, 2 scoops whey and about 3 tbs peanutbutter before work, 1 pack crystal light with bcaas mixed in at work, 2 chicken breasts at work, and a scoop of casein when i got home.

today, breakfast will be 4 eggs and a turkey burger again with fish oil and cla.
    feel pretty ****ty since the last 3 nights i havent gotten enough sleep.

just ate 2 turkey burgers and a serving of cocoa roasted almonds with fish oil and cla for lunch. im still exhausted but cant fall asleep to take a nap. might go to the gym tonight to play some basketball out of sheer boredom.

heading to the gym soon to ball. just had 150 cals of gatorade thatll hopefully make me last. i might be asleep right now if i wasnt logging this
    Last edited by -MSR9889-; 06-27-2009 at 12:48 PM.

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by -MSR9889- View Post
    biking home from the gym a couple nights ago sucked, but i did it. got a new PR on deadlift and did more weighted pull ups and a lot of bicep curls.

yesterday i did a couple hours of fencing for my neighbor and worked a little over 7 hours. hectic the whole night so i did a lot of moving around and walking. i also didnt have much time to eat so my calories were pretty low, but i had eggs and a turkey burger for breakfast, 2 scoops whey and about 3 tbs peanutbutter before work, 1 pack crystal light with bcaas mixed in at work, 2 chicken breasts at work, and a scoop of casein when i got home.

today, breakfast will be 4 eggs and a turkey burger again with fish oil and cla.
    feel pretty ****ty since the last 3 nights i havent gotten enough sleep.

just ate 2 turkey burgers and a serving of cocoa roasted almonds with fish oil and cla for lunch. im still exhausted but cant fall asleep to take a nap. might go to the gym tonight to play some basketball out of sheer boredom.

heading to the gym soon to ball. just had 150 cals of gatorade thatll hopefully make me last. i might be asleep right now if i wasnt logging this
    Your are doing good, moving right along. How are you feeling< Body wise mental, etc each day, doing full servings of LEAN-RESCUE? As I have said to all testers, and they confirm, you will like "LEAN-RESCUE", more and more each day!!! Trust me on that!
    Nutec Performance Labs, Inc
    Company Founded, Owned, by a Trusted, 25 plus year Pro Veteran, Firefighter!

Established, Nutec Performance Labs, May 2000

A.NO.PROPRIETARY BLEND ZONE!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutec/leanrescue.html

www.nplabs.net

Originally Posted by NPLabs View Post
    Your are doing good, moving right along. How are you feeling< Body wise mental, etc each day, doing full servings of LEAN-RESCUE? As I have said to all testers, and they confirm, you will like "LEAN-RESCUE", more and more each day!!! Trust me on that!
    thanks. just got back form basketball and beat my friend 4 times 1v1 (hes better than me) and after the first game i sat down and sweat just drained out of me. warmest ive felt this entire time using the product hands down, literally felt like my temp was over 100 degrees in an air conditioned gym. had a protein shake with 1 scoop lipotropic and 1 scoop whey in 10 oz rice milk when i got back.
    mentally i feel fine, but the past few nights ive had problems falling asleep, staying asleep, and not being able to get back to sleep and im feeling ****ty because of that. i havent been anywhere near as hungry lately while ive been doing more cardio and a lot of work/heavy lifting. ive been doing 2 full doses a day other than the 1 i missed when i was running late for work. most days i feel great and really like that the energy doesnt spike like most products. im normally just alert, focused and in a good mood however on days like today where i didnt get anywhere near enough sleep i could use the boost/energy rush.
    i think im just starting to like it more because its kicking in when i weigh myself midday or at night, im consistently 194-195 which is after eating/drinking etc. and im starting to see the vein in my biceps pop a little i wish i was sleeping better because it would probably make the results that much more impressive.

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

thanks. just got back form basketball and beat my friend 4 times 1v1 (hes better than me) and after the first game i sat down and sweat just drained out of me. warmest ive felt this entire time using the product hands down, literally felt like my temp was over 100 degrees in an air conditioned gym. had a protein shake with 1 scoop lipotropic and 1 scoop whey in 10 oz rice milk when i got back.
    mentally i feel fine, but the past few nights ive had problems falling asleep, staying asleep, and not being able to get back to sleep and im feeling ****ty because of that. i havent been anywhere near as hungry lately while ive been doing more cardio and a lot of work/heavy lifting. ive been doing 2 full doses a day other than the 1 i missed when i was running late for work. most days i feel great and really like that the energy doesnt spike like most products. im normally just alert, focused and in a good mood however on days like today where i didnt get anywhere near enough sleep i could use the boost/energy rush.
    i think im just starting to like it more because its kicking in when i weigh myself midday or at night, im consistently 194-195 which is after eating/drinking etc. and im starting to see the vein in my biceps pop a little i wish i was sleeping better because it would probably make the results that much more impressive.
    Yep, LEAN-RESCUE, is definitely playing a roll in raising your metabolic rate. Just one serving of LEAN-RESCUE, ( Our Green Tea Extract and iFAS50) contains about 400 mg of EGCG, alone.

Not to mention the synergy of ALL OF ITS INGREDIENTS WORKING TOGETHER.

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

www.nplabs.net

i just weighed myself before taking my first serving today and was 190 lbs
    im a little dehydrated but thats still a loss of 5-6 lbs in just over a week. this is my first morning weigh in in a few days so its nice to see the results like this.
    its even better because i got 8.5 hours of sleep last night and dont feel like crap.

im gonna have breakfast around 940, 4 eggs and a turkey burger with cla and fish oil

Smile

i just weighed myself before taking my first serving today and was 190 lbs
    im a little dehydrated but thats still a loss of 5-6 lbs in just over a week. this is my first morning weigh in in a few days so its nice to see the results like this.
    its even better because i got 8.5 hours of sleep last night and dont feel like crap.

im gonna have breakfast around 940, 4 eggs and a turkey burger with cla and fish oil
    "LEAN-RESCUE" quality product...THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

www.nplabs.net

back from my little trip
    heres a link to my last 2-3 days of logging:
    http://www.nplabs.net/forum/index.ph...;topicseen#new

today ill be working outside again. i was outside for 6+ hours yesterday doing a lot of lifting and moving stuff around. tonights workout will be chest following the workout for weeks 5/6.
    breakfast was a whey shake blended with ice (very filling) and 4 eggs with cla and fish oil. im gonna eat a couple turkey burgers and some almonds before heading out for more work today. gym will be around 5 im guessing, maybe a little later.

back from my little trip
    heres a link to my last 2-3 days of logging:
    http://www.nplabs.net/forum/index.ph...;topicseen#new

today ill be working outside again. i was outside for 6+ hours yesterday doing a lot of lifting and moving stuff around. tonights workout will be chest following the workout for weeks 5/6.
    breakfast was a whey shake blended with ice (very filling) and 4 eggs with cla and fish oil. im gonna eat a couple turkey burgers and some almonds before heading out for more work today. gym will be around 5 im guessing, maybe a little later.
    welcome back my man

www.nplabs.net

so i had those 2 turkey burgers and almonds for lunch then later sludge with 3 tbsp natural peanut butter and 2 scoops protein powder. had my chest workout and then pwo was 8oz rice milk with 1 scoop lipotropic protein and 8 oz V8 splash. later im probably going to have some ground turkey with some kind of sauce and casein before bed.

breakfast today was 4 eggs and a shake with cla and fish oil. im really liking the shake in the morning with ice cubes. it comes out really frothy and is very filling. its raining a little bit so i dont think ill be working outside today, but ill be heading to the gym later for my back workout. im happy the last day of this is tomorrow because 4th of july im eating everything i can get my hands on.
    ill post my final pics/results saturday morning.

so i worked outside for a couple hours. no heavy lifting today, just finished setting things up for the 4th of july party. tomorrow ill be doing work outside in my own yard then working at the restaurant.
    weighed in before i took a shower, was 190 again while a little dehydrated (id had about half a gallon up to that point today). working outside using my hands a lot the past couple of days ive really noticed the veins in my forearms coming out.

ill be heading to the gym in about 20 minutes for my back day. just had a shake with 2 scoops of whey and half a serving of oats for some preworkout carbs.
    pwo will be lipotropic protein with rice milk and a serving of V8 splash and ill probably have some ground turkey for dinner again and casein before bed.

Smile

breakfast today was 4 eggs and a shake with cla and fish oil. im really liking the shake in the morning with ice cubes. it comes out really frothy and is very filling. its raining a little bit so i dont think ill be working outside today, but ill be heading to the gym later for my back workout. im happy the last day of this is tomorrow because 4th of july im eating everything i can get my hands on.
    ill post my final pics/results saturday morning.
    so i worked outside for a couple hours. no heavy lifting today, just finished setting things up for the 4th of july party. tomorrow ill be doing work outside in my own yard then working at the restaurant.
    weighed in before i took a shower, was 190 again while a little dehydrated (id had about half a gallon up to that point today). working outside using my hands a lot the past couple of days ive really noticed the veins in my forearms coming out.

ill be heading to the gym in about 20 minutes for my back day. just had a shake with 2 scoops of whey and half a serving of oats for some preworkout carbs.
    pwo will be lipotropic protein with rice milk and a serving of V8 splash and ill probably have some ground turkey for dinner again and casein before bed.
    Sounds like body fat percentage has dropped fairly well, my man. looking forward to final pics

www.nplabs.net

Sounds like body fat percentage has dropped fairly well, my man. looking forward to final pics
    i am too. ive noticed small changes, but i have not compared the old to the new.
    had a poor back workout. i did some good lifts, but everything for the most part was down on reps and i had no motivation to workout. did some abs at the end while my friends did biceps.

breakfast today was 4 eggs and a protein shake with fish oil and cla
    lunch was lean ground turkey and cocoa roasted almonds with cla and fish oil
    ill have my next and FINAL serving in about an hour and ill drink a protein shake on the way to work at 3. might add some natural peanut butter or cottage cheese
    while im there, i usually eat a couple chicken breasts and when i get home tonight ill have a casein and whey shake before bed

was outside for a little over an hour mowing the lawn and was sweating bullets. today and tomorrow are my days off from the gym. final pics will be taken tomorrow and final review with be up tomorrow or sunday.
    thanks again for letting me log this product guys, i think i got some really great results with it.

Thumbs up

breakfast today was 4 eggs and a protein shake with fish oil and cla
    lunch was lean ground turkey and cocoa roasted almonds with cla and fish oil
    ill have my next and FINAL serving in about an hour and ill drink a protein shake on the way to work at 3. might add some natural peanut butter or cottage cheese
    while im there, i usually eat a couple chicken breasts and when i get home tonight ill have a casein and whey shake before bed

was outside for a little over an hour mowing the lawn and was sweating bullets. today and tomorrow are my days off from the gym. final pics will be taken tomorrow and final review with be up tomorrow or sunday.
    thanks again for letting me log this product guys, i think i got some really great results with it.
    Thank you for a great log. From your log, it sounds as though you sure did get great results

www.nplabs.net

Thank you for a great log. From your log, it sounds as though you sure did get great results
    thanks.
    i actually tried 4 caps today since i had that 1 extra serving that i missed and the energy was amazing today. i just feel like i could go forever.
    so again, pics will be taken tomorrow morning along with final weigh in. everything will be up hopefully tomorrow morning, but definitely for sunday.

thanks again! ill be sure to recommend this product in the future.

here it is
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post352549981

no more dieting for 2 weeks

Thumbs up

here it is
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post352549981

no more dieting for 2 weeks
    Here is a big thumbs up my man!

www.nplabs.net

0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice, honest review!
    I've enjoyed the log !