Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When happens when you stop weight training?

Hey guys,

I'm 26yo and planning to start weight training in 3 months or so, however I'm somewhat worried what will happen when I'll stop (lets face it, this day will come).

I was wondering, what happens if at 35 if I stop exercising altogether?

Assume that body fat is fairly low, and there is lean muscle but nothing over the top.

Will it turn to fat?
    Will I just lose muscle?

Thanks

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why would you stop? I'd like to think that most of us here, me included, will always weight train in one way or another. Why would we stop when we're all lookin' so good?

Okay, lots of reasons, I guess.

If you've managed to build up some muscle, it won't turn to fat; it'll just atrophy and you'll end up looking more or less like you did before you started training. So start, keep at it, and once you do get to where you want to be (wherever and whatever that is) I'm pretty sure that you won't want to stop.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on a lot of different factors. Muscle can't turn into fat because they're made up of different components and occur in different locations and serve different purposes. You can add a lot of fat and lose a lot of muscle, though. That's the most likely outcome.

I have to ask, though, why would you ever stop training? Even if you get injured, you can come back...even if you lose the ability to do some form of exercise, there are others you can do well into the golden years.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're already worried about stopping and you haven't started yet?

Huh....
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    You're already worried about stopping and you haven't started yet?

Huh....
    lol i was thinking the same thing.
    dude start training youll get addicted and youll never stop.

well at least thats what happens to most of us on here lol
    "bustin my ass for the perfect body"

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

?You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.?

i rapes back

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Zteps View Post
    I'm 26yo and planning to start weight training in 3 months or so,
    Already making excuses? Why wait?

however I'm somewhat worried what will happen when I'll stop (lets face it, this day will come).
    Why?

No point in starting with that attitude!

Assume that body fat is fairly low, and there is lean muscle but nothing over the top.
    Again, no point in even starting then IMO.

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why bother even living? I mean, let's face it, you're going to die some day anyway, right?
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Why bother even living? I mean, let's face it, you're going to die some day anyway, right?
    LOL!!

When I die please bury me in my workout outfit with a set of DB's...that's all I ask...

Thank you...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Just had to "one up" me again didn't you.

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You end up like me, that's what happens when you stop.

When I was in my early 20's I was 6'0 200lbs and probably around 12% BF if not a shade less. I was never "super ripped" but I was definitely in shape. I worked out fairly regularly but had no idea of how/what I was eating because I still had that "young guy who can eat anything" metabolism.

Then life changes and you move around a lot and your metabolism slows down...then you quit working out....then you have a few bad relationships and start drinking a lot of beer. Next day you wake up at 285lbs with a lot of muscle atrophy and a serious beer gut.

So now I'm killing myself trying to get rid of all the stupid mistakes I've made for the last decade...whereas I should have just watched what I ate and kept going to the gym and been happy with myself.

You don't have to "weight train" forever if you don't want to. I see where you're coming from. But keep eating right, stay active in the gym (doing cardio/nautilus workouts isn't that demanding) and you'll be fine. You may not be huge and ripped, but you'll stay in shape and not hate yourself like I do right now LOL

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by a_miller_76 View Post
    You end up like me, that's what happens when you stop.

When I was in my early 20's I was 6'0 200lbs and probably around 12% BF if not a shade less. I was never "super ripped" but I was definitely in shape. I worked out fairly regularly but had no idea of how/what I was eating because I still had that "young guy who can eat anything" metabolism.

Then life changes and you move around a lot and your metabolism slows down...then you quit working out....then you have a few bad relationships and start drinking a lot of beer. Next day you wake up at 285lbs with a lot of muscle atrophy and a serious beer gut.

So now I'm killing myself trying to get rid of all the stupid mistakes I've made for the last decade...whereas I should have just watched what I ate and kept going to the gym and been happy with myself.

You don't have to "weight train" forever if you don't want to. I see where you're coming from. But keep eating right, stay active in the gym (doing cardio/nautilus workouts isn't that demanding) and you'll be fine. You may not be huge and ripped, but you'll stay in shape and not hate yourself like I do right now LOL
    Good answer, miller! (reps on recharge)
    Yes, Zteps, you can end up like miller and be working off regrets for your mistakes (and big props to miller for making a major change in his life).
    Or become like a former-friend of mine who can best be described as a "fat bastard" who has nothing good to say about anyone who goes to a gym, even though he was my "training partner" (albeit a bad one) for about 2 1/2 years.

Or you can maintain a healthy lifestyle and look and feel great the rest of your life.

Your choice.

Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, I don't see how so many of you can have such negative things to stay about my original statement.

I am 26, in 10 years time when I am 36 I don't know if I will have the time (for whatever reason) to keep going to the gym.

As for not starting because I don't want to get huge, in my personal opinion it looks completely stupid to have too much muscle. I am happy with a toned look.

And the reason I ask, is if I stop in 10 years and become a blob because I weight trained for 10 years, then obviously I wont bother starting.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys, I don't see how so many of you can have such negative things to stay about my original statement.

I am 26, in 10 years time when I am 36 I don't know if I will have the time (for whatever reason) to keep going to the gym.

As for not starting because I don't want to get huge, in my personal opinion it looks completely stupid to have too much muscle. I am happy with a toned look.

And the reason I ask, is if I stop in 10 years and become a blob because I weight trained for 10 years, then obviously I wont bother starting.
    Ignore the sarcasm.

Your concerns are founded but uninformed. You won't turn into a fat blob because you lifted weights when you were younger. Fat is developed through a completely different mechanism from muscle. (See my previous post above.)

You won't get huge if you don't train and eat to get huge.

If you buy your own equipment, there's no excuse about having the time to train.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I am 26, in 10 years time when I am 36 I don't know if I will have the time (for whatever reason) to keep going to the gym..
    Not enough time??? You make time, some people on this site have 3-4 kids, full time jobs and still find time to get to the gym every day. [b] You make time[ /b]

Don't even get started with the whole "T" word here

See ya, great attitude to have
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Jeez.........

If you are already thinking about when you stop training, that's defeatist in itself so why bother starting inthe first place. And stop at 35? 35 is really not old age, so that is puzzling.

Anyway, if you stop training, in time you revert back to your old self....unless you have modified your diet to ingest more food/calories and you continue to eat the same way, in which case you will get FAT.

In which case you will become avearge, unmuscled, dull, unattractive and generally slovenly.

LOL! JK

Very simple..just keep training...why not? What else could be better for your health and longevity, and what else ya gotta do?

D

GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoOrange is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Once you stop working out, your muscles will atrophy (become smaller). If you're not exercising, you will put on fat. If you never start working out, you'll still put on fat.

Don't worry about getting huge (from a muscular point of view). It's not going to happen. It takes years of hard work and healthy diet and not everyone has the genes to get huge. I think you're deluding yourself about how big your going to get and how fast it will be.

People in this forum are spot on though. You're starting with a self-defeatist attitude if you're already thinking that you won't have time to work out in 10 years.

"however I'm somewhat worried what will happen when I'll stop (lets face it, this day will come)."
    Let's face it. If we're here on this forum, that day hasn't come for any of us.

It sounds like you're looking for an excuse not to work out. In which case you've come to the wrong place. Working out can be one of the most rewarding things you'll ever do but it takes some commitment. When you're ready to sweat a little in order to live a happier, healthier, longer life then come back here and post to ask us for some advice. We'll be glad to help.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Ignore the sarcasm.
    My response was NOT sarcastic at all.
    I meant what I said!!!

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys,

I'm 26yo and planning to start weight training in 3 months or so, however I'm somewhat worried what will happen when I'll stop (lets face it, this day will come).

I was wondering, what happens if at 35 if I stop exercising altogether?

Will it turn to fat?
    Will I just lose muscle?

Thanks
    are you serious about this, or are you just jerking us off?

these are stupid questions. I'm not kidding.

Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    I meant what I said!!!

But you didn't mean what I said.

Or did you?

Hey, if the shoe doesn't fit, throw it out.

Also, taxation is theft.

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I meant what I said!!!

I negged him.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You want to gain a little muscle to get toned but you're worried that you'll turn into a blob if you stop?
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Originally Posted by snoack View Post
    I negged him.
    I repped him...but I repped you, too to maintain universal balance.

Also, taxation is theft.

I repped him...but I repped you, too to maintain universal balance.

okay bear, I literally laughed out loud at that one...

okay bear, I literally laughed out loud at that one...
    Yin and Yang, dude.

Also, taxation is theft.

Yin and Yang, dude.

that's going to be my next tatt. Classic black and white, maybe with a blue aura around it.

But you didn't mean what I said.

Or did you?

Hey, if the shoe doesn't fit, throw it out.
    Naw, That's how they roll in Iraq not here.

I was just clarifying to the op that I was very serious.

Because the internetzzz is serious bidnessss!

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

that's going to be my next tatt. Classic black and white, maybe with a blue aura around it.
    That one's two away for me. The next one is going to be a Star of David with a bayonet through it...getting that one in Tel Aviv.

Naw, That's how they roll in Iraq not here.

I was just clarifying to the op that I was very serious.

Because the internetzzz is serious bidnessss!

Which is why I'm so friggin' serious about everthin'!

All the time!

Now where'd I put my "serious" hat?...

Also, taxation is theft.

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys, I don't see how so many of you can have such negative things to stay about my original statement...
    I didn't laugh at your questions. I did chuckle a bit over the fact that you aren't even going to start training for three months and you're already worried about what will happen when you quit.

Here's the deal. When you quit training, you'll revert back to your "normal" self. At this point, you have no idea what you would look like at age 35 without weight training. You may be skinny or you may be a fat couch potato. Whichever one it is, that's what you'll look like when you quit training.

When you quit, any muscle gained will atrophy and disappear. The only negative effect I can think of would be if you get so huge while weight training, you might have a few stretch marks and you might wind up with some sagging skin when you stop. I kind of doubt that you'll have that kind of success.

a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That one's two away for me. The next one is going to be a Star of David with a bayonet through it...getting that one in Tel Aviv.

Which is why I'm so friggin' serious about everthin'!

All the time!

Now where'd I put my "serious" hat?...

just playin' LOL

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's very very simple. If you stop training you will very slowly becomes just like the millions of other total losers out there who never picked up weight training to begin with. The muscle doesn't turn into fat, it just goes away from lack of use. You get fat if you eat more calories than your body expends, whether you're weight training or not.
    Overweight and arrogant