gwal101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need best meal plans for body building

ok I used to be a 230 pound fat kid but in the course of 6-7 months I started eat healthy with low carbs and lots of meat, fruits and veges. I lost about 35 pounds and now I am into body building. I have been working out for 7 months and recently I have started to not get any stronger but a bit weaker. I think it may have to do with my diet. Can someone help me construct a bodybuilders diet the only thing I am scared about this I do not want to gain fat (as in my stomach or me getting into the fat person who I once was).

I know you are suppossed to eat 6-8 times I day and I am willing to try it but what do I eat in those 6-8 meals? I have 1 request can I have a protein shake in the morning since I dont like eating after I wake up thanks

Registered User yoyoyolilembryo's Avatar
    yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i doubt anyone is going to type up a full diet for you, especially since you gave really details. May i suggest the search function.
    ***Georgia Crew***

zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zawarudo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to figure out how many calories to eat per day first. At 195lbs, a good place to start would be say 3300. Then shoot for eating at least 1g/lb of protein per day. Eat eggs, oats, cottage cheese, milk, whey protein, beef, chicken, fish, veg, beans, whole pasta and rice. If you want some diet plans check out my site in my sig, it's a free application I've designed with this goal in mind.

You also need to deal with the fact that you will put on some fat. But it's much faster (and easier) to bulk and gain a bit of fat, then lose the fat, than it is to eat to such a controlled extent that you don't put on any fat. Doing the latter will take you a long time.

Best of luck bro
    www.aidiets.com: An Artificial Intelligence nutritionist for generating unlimited meal plans to suit:
    - your needs (protein/carbs/fat/calories)
    - your tastes
    - your budget.