Registered User footballplaya23's Avatar
    footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lost my motivation possibly **** my life up

Its been my dream to play in the NFL but its really hard work and I have no gym to go to anymore because my parents refuse to pay and they wont feed me enough to gain weight, they only feed me once-twice a day...

I talked to coaches at Udub and they had a scout looking at me even though im too young to get a scholarship (only 16) they told me all I need to do is gain weight and keep working hard at the gym, but my parents are making it an uphill battle... my only opportunity for college and my parents dont even care and wont even pay for college for me, so a scholarship is my only option.

How can I stay motivated and figure this out?

My grades are crap too so if I dont get in for football I doubt ill be going to a good college. Its not this school I even care about getting a scholarship to, I want to play in california, but im pretty sure weight/good lifting stats are a must for every scout and if I cant maintain them without being in a gym I cant see that happening.

Ive lost 15 lbs because of lack of eating and working out, I had all my **** figured out a couple months ago, I have a bunch of plans for summer and I cant get a job, leaving the state for more then half the summer.
    Take my advice, I don?t use it anyway.

DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you need to prioritize dude.

If you really do aspire to get into the NFL, that already is an uphill battle.

Firstly, pick up a job, something under the table that doesn't control your life. I work at a convenient store only 25 hours a week. That supplies me with 200 bucks a week, more than enough to buy oats, tuna and bread, along with supplements. I also cover shifts at a gym, so there's my membership.

You go to school don't you? They should have a weightroom that's free?

Training is not the main concern at this point for you. If you have skills playing football, you could walk on at a D1 school and see reps. Once you get to school you will have to make a name for yourself with your work effort and performance.

You're main concern should be getting your grades up and getting a scholarship. Find extra help for school anywhere you can get it

Lastly, plan your meals accordingly and 3200 cals a day is not tough at all to reach, even clean. Training should come natural at this point amirite??

hope this helps
    -------CHEW CREW BRAH!-------

"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work."
    -- Mark Twain

ACE certified PT

Gold's Gym PT

footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DEUCE518 View Post
    you need to prioritize dude.

If you really do aspire to get into the NFL, that already is an uphill battle.

Firstly, pick up a job, something under the table that doesn't control your life. I work at a convenient store only 25 hours a week. That supplies me with 200 bucks a week, more than enough to buy oats, tuna and bread, along with supplements. I also cover shifts at a gym, so there's my membership.

You go to school don't you? They should have a weightroom that's free?

Training is not the main concern at this point for you. If you have skills playing football, you could walk on at a D1 school and see reps. Once you get to school you will have to make a name for yourself with your work effort and performance.

You're main concern should be getting your grades up and getting a scholarship. Find extra help for school anywhere you can get it

Lastly, plan your meals accordingly and 3200 cals a day is not tough at all to reach, even clean. Training should come natural at this point amirite??

hope this helps
    They rarely open the weightroom after school hours, maybe twice a week, they usually only use it for PE and during football season.

Ill try to find a under the table job, ill start checkin it out.

School is over this wednesday and my grades arent exactly something to be proud of, and summer school I cant do because I wont be in state, so I just have to apply myself next year.

If I could get the money yeah I could easy cover my diet, and if I can pay for the gym it will be easy to get my training back on track, I guess all I need is a under the table job I can work here and there to pay for food and the gym.

Thanks for your help bro, im off to find a job haha.

DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what really could help you out is finding a gym that needs help. They may not have signs up, but if u ask who's in charge to see if they need help wiping down machines, washing towels or something like that, you could earn 80 bucks a week easy for only a couple hours a day and you could also gain a free gym membership

-- Mark Twain

ACE certified PT

Gold's Gym PT

Originally Posted by DEUCE518 View Post
    what really could help you out is finding a gym that needs help. They may not have signs up, but if u ask who's in charge to see if they need help wiping down machines, washing towels or something like that, you could earn 80 bucks a week easy for only a couple hours a day and you could also gain a free gym membership
    That would be great and exactly what I need, thanks bro I really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by footballplaya23 View Post
    That would be great and exactly what I need, thanks bro I really appreciate it.
    best of luck dude. keep pushing

-- Mark Twain

ACE certified PT

Gold's Gym PT

-GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by footballplaya23 View Post
    Its been my dream to play in the NFL but its really hard work and I have no gym to go to anymore because my parents refuse to pay and they wont feed me enough to gain weight, they only feed me once-twice a day...

I talked to coaches at Udub and they had a scout looking at me even though im too young to get a scholarship (only 16) they told me all I need to do is gain weight and keep working hard at the gym, but my parents are making it an uphill battle... my only opportunity for college and my parents dont even care and wont even pay for college for me, so a scholarship is my only option.

How can I stay motivated and figure this out?

My grades are crap too so if I dont get in for football I doubt ill be going to a good college. Its not this school I even care about getting a scholarship to, I want to play in california, but im pretty sure weight/good lifting stats are a must for every scout and if I cant maintain them without being in a gym I cant see that happening.

Ive lost 15 lbs because of lack of eating and working out, I had all my **** figured out a couple months ago, I have a bunch of plans for summer and I cant get a job, leaving the state for more then half the summer.

It is sometimes difficult to keep motivated when you are working out. If you do not push yourself when you work out, it will be harder to see the results. This will lead to less motivation and sometimes you might be tempted to give up altogether. The next time you want to commit yourself to a work out routine, there are a few tips you can use to stay motivated and get the most out of your work out routine.

For most people(including myself), working out can sometimes feel like a real chore. It is not always easy to find the time to go to the gym. That is when it is important to set aside time for that purpose. If you use a daily calendar or schedule book, write the time you plan going to the gym there. Stick to that calendar just like it is any other important appointment. Making the time for working out will go a long way in helping you stay motivated. You will not get any results at all if you do not find a time that works for you. Think about when you have the most energy and use that time to visit the gym. If you have a long lunch break, stop by the gym instead of the fast food place.

When you go to the gym to try out a work out routine, it is best to have a purpose or goal. You should know beforehand what you hope to accomplish by working out. There are different workout routines for different results. If you wish to build muscle mass, you will want to concentrate on the body building equipment. If you want to lose weight, look at workouts that concentrate on cardiovascular and will burn fat and calories. Before stepping foot into a gym, know why you are going. When you have a solid purpose, it can help you stay motivated and ready to work out.

When you are at the gym and find that you do not feel like lifting one more time or cannot do another mile on the treadmill, stop and look around. Take a quick glance at someone else that is working up a sweat lifting weights or running miles. Find inspiration in them and keep pushing yourself to work harder. Those people have the motivation to keep moving and you can too, if you make yourself work. Next, look at the other people that are not working so hard. Try to picture yourself as that person and what it looks like to be going through the motions. Maybe a visual picture in your mind will help motivate you to work harder during your next work out.

Another motivator you can use when you want to workout is to find a friend or a workout buddy to keep you going back to the gym. This can be a crucial motivator for many people. When you know that someone else is depending on you to workout with them or go on walks around the neighborhood, you do not want to let them down. This will motivate you to make those workout appointments each and every day. In addition, your workout buddy can be someone that you can go to when you need advice or just need a sympathetic ear. You can go to that person when you feel guilty about eating a doughnut or when you skip a day or working out. Let that person help you and you will stay motivated through the most challenging exercise plans.

You can also help yourself stay motivated at the gym when you concentrate on your routine by listening to music and not talking a lot to others. When you strike up conversations with other while working out, it can be a pleasant diversion, but it might cause you to work out less. Try not to become distracted by talking with others by listening to energizing music on headphones. Buy an MP3 player and fill it with music that you enjoy and will encourage you to push yourself. You will find that music will help your work outs go faster and that you can work out more intensely.

The last thing you can do to stay motivated at the gym is to remember that you will not achieve your goals overnight. Be patient with yourself and expect it to take months to reach your ultimate goal. Taking small steps along with way will pay off with big results at the end. Do not get too discouraged with slow progress or setbacks. It will happen if you keep yourself motivated and work hard.

just my 2 cents.

Ballin Uncontrollably lilhomeboy07's Avatar
    lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000) lilhomeboy07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    study even if you get a sports scholarship, they'll kick you out if you suck at school.
    get a job. pay for your own ****.
    it sucks at first but you get used to it
    HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO REP YOU BACK.
    Squat: 315x7 (atg)
    Dead Lift: 415x1

I TRAIN DC

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how bad do u really truly want this?

u can solve your no gym problem by makeing a sand bag. look up online ways to train with it. 80 lbs of sand is $5 i think. a duffel bag is round $20. dont forget ziplockbaggies.

i wish i would of had my life straight when i left high school.

its tough when people arent supportive of you, but all things can be done when you believe.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wn1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. get a job and buy some food.
    2. get a job and buy a gym membership (my gym is only $19/month
    3. hit the books and get those grades up (that is totally on you!)
    4. Stop whining on a bodybuilding website about how you won't get into the NFL because your parents don't feed you enough!
    Take it all one day at a time!

Currently Mixing SportFanatic23's Avatar
    SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Apply for a job at a grocery store or somewhere that has a lot of employees. I've been working at best buy for like 15 months now and I enjoy it. They pay decent too compared to a fast food restaurant or your typical teen workplace.
    **** A State of Trance Crew ****
    ****Legion of Good Samaritans***

blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blockmonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agree with above poster, there is a kid at our gym who helps out with wiping down the machines, taking out the rubbish, sorting out the weights at the end of the day etc. He only gets 35 quid a week but he gets free membership and it pays for his driving lessons.
    It will also do you good in the long run, as a kid my parents handed everything to me on a plate which did me on favours when i had to face real life.

chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No disrespect to the OP, but it seems like you're looking for excuses. If you truly want something bad enough nothing will or can deny you. You need to prioritize.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Everyone needs a dream. You have one. But you need to realize at this point that your dream is just that...a dream. It may happen, and you should do your best to make it happen, but you also need to have some backup plans in case it doesn't.

1. Get a job. I've been working since I was 14. That will give you the money you need for food and to start giving you some control over your own life. In a couple of years (or less) you will not be able to rely on your parents, so time to start to man up. It will also give you some practical experience in terms of life and holding down a job. If your dream does not happen, you need to know how to do something practical.

2. Hit the books. Poor grades will get you nowhere. If you are lucky enough to get a scholarship, you'll only then lose it for your poor grades. College has even more distractions, so if you don't figure out how to get good grades NOW, it will only get harder. And again, you need to think about getting a degree so you have something to fall back on.

3. Control your own destiny. "My parents don't feed" me makes me picture you sitting there while your mom spoons baby formula into your mouth. I get what you are probably trying to say, but it sounds weak. So get that job, and buy some food.

4. Adapt and Overcome. If something gets in your way, then "work the problem". Don't panic. Don't whine...just think "what's the best thing I can do next to start to fix the issue"? It might not be one magical thing. It might be many small steps to get around the problem. But you can only get around it by doing something constructive and moving forward.

I'm not one to crush anyone's dreams, but I also think you need to realize that if your only plan is to play in the NFL, then you will more than likely find yourself with no job, no skills, no education, and few options.

Don't be that guy.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FromThree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, as im sure you may not want to do this...

But Allen Iverson, of course basketball player but w/e, had to take a reduced lunch at school, and with the pushing of his HS coach, talked to the cooks and asked for more food because his family couldnt reall provide it at the time, and the cooks graciously agreed

But thats one way to help eating.. Its in a biography on him...dont ask why i read it but it got me through a few book reports lol

And as far as lifting, if theres a golds nearby they can normally give a student-athlete discount as well as a 2 week free pass to get you started

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    Uhhhhhhhhhhh,

if you really are that motivated and want the NFL dream you will get a ... watcha..... J O B.

make money to buy food. hustle **** to buy food. go to a ****en food bank and get food.

if you want it 100 percent you will do watever it takes. also remember how many ppl want to go to the nfl and how hard they are working. no offense you sound very spoiled/lazy