Page 3 of 256 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dug this old one up
    love me some faith no more
    heard they are reforming and going to start touring again.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pre workout:

Post workout:

"I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    dug this old one up
    Faith No More are a great band that don't get nearly the credit they deserve for being way ahead of their time. You may like this. It is a cover of the same song by Ill Nino. All their music is great.

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cook cover!

here is another FNM cover by disturbed

Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cook cover!

here is another FNM cover by disturbed

Sometimes, I think Disturbed does nothing but covers of other folks' work. I am sure that is not the case, but it seems that way at times. They sound good, though.
    Roll Tide

Consciousness: The annoying time between naps.

I wouldn't touch the metric system with a 3.048m pole.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    Faith No More are a great band that don't get nearly the credit they deserve for being way ahead of their time. You may like this. It is a cover of the same song by Ill Nino. All their music is great.

I saw them in concert back around '90-'91 or so. They were horrible!!! I had really liked their music and thought the concert would be good, but it was quite bad.Maybe they have gotten better since then, but I kinda lose all the love for a band once they show they can not rock in concert and only do it well in studio. I am trying to remember who they were with that night. It seems like it was Billy Idol (also horrible in concert), but that may not be right.

Best in concert: Motley Crue...Second best, believe it or not: Hank Jr. with Skynyrd

Most of my concert going was in the late 80's to early 90's, mostly seeing all the big hair rock bands of that era: Scorpions, Crue, Van Halen, Ratt, Poison, Bon Jovi, Cinderella, Warrant (not good), White Lion, Faster Pussycat, Night Ranger, Outfield, and others I just can not recall off the top of my head. Almost all of them were really enjoyable. That concert with FNM was the only one I would say was really terrible all around. Warrant was not good at all, but they were opening for Crue, who made things all better real quick once they got on stage.

If any of you are fans of acoustic guitar players, Tommy Emmanuel is a great fingerstyle guitarist who will blow you away if you ever get to see him live. Not for the hard rockers out there, but for folks who just love any great music.
    Roll Tide

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

HELP!!!! Just finished my arm /shoulder workout....I listen to a radio station in Athens. Ga....Bull Dog 101.1....hard rock....They played a song that goes "gonna be a long way up if it ain't Rock and Roll"....it has a bag pipe run thats awsome...but they didn't list the artist...anybody know...?????????gotta add it to my I-pod...damn near tore a bicep to that tune....

Originally Posted by boodog View Post
    HELP!!!! Just finished my arm /shoulder workout....I listen to a radio station in Athens. Ga....Bull Dog 101.1....hard rock....They played a song that goes "gonna be a long way up if it ain't Rock and Roll"....it has a bag pipe run thats awsome...but they didn't list the artist...anybody know...?????????gotta add it to my I-pod...damn near tore a bicep to that tune....
    Are you sure they did not say "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock & roll?" That would be AC/DC. And there are bagpipes in there too .

Last edited by Bamma; 07-10-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Added video
    Roll Tide

boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Bamma View Post
    Are you sure they did not say "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock & roll?" That would be AC/DC. And there are bagpipes in there too .

Thanx man....I am definately adding it to my I-pod....

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wutz up

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I loved Y & T back in the day. Ohh Memories.

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At the moment Nola from Down.
    I have to say it. I like Down far more than Pantera.

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

Get Swole or Die Trying Mega_Muscle's Avatar
    Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mega_Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^ NIN's version of Hurt is amazing!

I'm currently listening to Sleep Now in the Fire - Rage Against the Machine

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Neither of these are great workout music, but both excellent for other reasons.

-

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ARl3dUyAyc

Isley Jasper Isley "Caravan Of Love"

embedding disabled
    Time To Re-Schedule

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

embedding disabled
    Time To Re-Schedule

bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^Like Kings of Leon too

Be, be here, be there, be that, be this
    Be grateful for life, be grateful to life
    Be gleeful everyday, for being the best swimmer among 500,000
    ~It's Your World, POPS

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Do_Somethin View Post
    Axl is to GnR what Tony Iommi is to Black Sabbath - the heart and soul of the band.
    LOL, that album was so bad it never had a tour. Or was it Axl no show again? Either way, it bombed. Oh and Slash was to GNR like Jimmy Page was to Lef Zep.

ok, wth, lol. just noticed.... 06-14-2009, 04:23 PM

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    waiting for new KISS album Oct.6,heard a couple clips,should be awesome.
    new Ace album out tomorrow,
    Black Label Society
    Pantera
    Metallica
    Megadeth
    Hangin' and Bangin' since 1987
    Trainin',Prayers & Vitamins!

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

dug this old one up
    I remember the lead singer also had a band called Mr. Bungle...stuff was pretty good..

Right now lovin' me some Hollywood Undead, Timbaland, Helmet, Pantera...Old, New Whatever!
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post

embedding disabled
    Man, that stuff has got some grove to it, lol..... love the 80's ( like Kool & the gang meets the Commodores with some added 90's 2000 Joe).

More my style, lol....

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

my boy and I are going to see them Saturday night

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

The two best Led Zeppelin covers ever ( IMHO )

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★