tough little manlet CrossfitBJJ's Avatar
    CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrossfitBJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My motivation level goes up and down.

Why.

My motivation level is sky high right now, And i'm trying to keep it this way.

Hopefully once I see fast improvement in the next 30 days in my athleticism, Skill, And flexibility.. I'll be on the road to success.

I want to dominate and be creative with my jiu jitsu skills when I compete.
    Maybe if I think eat sleep jiu jitsu, I'll be on my way.

lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Motivation is never really ALWAYS sky-high. There will be moments where you just aren't as motivated due to factors like...fatigue, life, etc. etc. Just stay COMMITED, which in my opinion, is much more important than any level of motivation.
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157004593

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    motivation is great when it comes, but you can't depend on it.
    For me consistency is the key to making progress in bodybuilding, fitness etc (or most any endeavor).
    Build good habits, workout whether you "feel it" or whether you don't.

Being consistent and building good habits will carry you through those times when your wonder why the heck your even bothering. Then when the motivation kicks back in you will be very glad you didn't quit.