Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bitch tits!!

Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: bitch tits!!

Originally posted by riza_khan
    there's got to be way to get rid of em, other then surgery...PLZZZ
    i don;t wanna die single..
    Cut Up, period.
    ||Steeler||

jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    actual gyno is the enlargement of the lump or gland thats underneath your nipple. Pinch your nipple and you can feel a gland under there. If you have actual gyno, wich you probally don't the only real solution is plastic surgery. If you just have fat titties then yes loosing bf, will reduce the appearence of breasts. Some kids get gyno during puberty and it can be very embaressing. I think that some insurance plans might cover gyno surgery, so you could easily check that out with your parents or whatever and find out. gluck

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by jshoty
    lol clomid really does nothing to stop gyno from occuring, clomid is used to bring back the "boys" so to speak after a cycle of AAS. I believe what your referring to is nolvadex, which is also used during a AAS cycle once gyno symptoms appear.
    It's a damn shame that the two are nearly identical or you'd be right

jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by EAE
    It's a damn shame that the two are nearly identical or you'd be right
    well maybe from your supplier they are the same thing, but from mine they are not the same thing. Ive never ever ever read or heard anywhere to take clomid if you have gyno symptoms.

riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    actual gyno is the enlargement of the lump or gland thats underneath your nipple. Pinch your nipple and you can feel a gland under there. If you have actual gyno, wich you probally don't the only real solution is plastic surgery. If you just have fat titties then yes loosing bf, will reduce the appearence of breasts. Some kids get gyno during puberty and it can be very embaressing. I think that some insurance plans might cover gyno surgery, so you could easily check that out with your parents or whatever and find out. gluck

i don't feel anything when i pinch my nipples, i think its just a lot of bf i need to loose, hey thanks for the replies

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well maybe from your supplier they are the same thing, but from mine they are not the same thing. Ive never ever ever read or heard anywhere to take clomid if you have gyno symptoms.
    wrong... it helps by just merely blocking the estrogen.. one of the only main differences of nolvadex and clomid is nolvadex (tamoxafin) blocks the release of estrogen at the pituitary gland as well as the thalamus (where its triggered to be released) as clomid only works at the pituitary gland..

Originally posted by LakeMountD
    wrong... it helps by just merely blocking the estrogen.. one of the only main differences of nolvadex and clomid is nolvadex (tamoxafin) blocks the release of estrogen at the pituitary gland as well as the thalamus (where its triggered to be released) as clomid only works at the pituitary gland..
    you guys can take your clomid when your nips get puffy thats fine with me. i personally and many more people like myself use novadex for gyno symptoms and clomid for post cycle.

Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just because you have bitch tits dont mean it's ****in' gyno.
    ||Steeler||

M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Blasphemy
    just because you have bitch tits dont mean it's ****in' gyno.
    REALLY......thats fantastic, because I am pretty sure we didn't cover that in the last 2 pages of posts......

Originally posted by M.Doyle
    REALLY......thats fantastic, because I am pretty sure we didn't cover that in the last 2 pages of posts......
    Now do you think I'm actually going to read all that?
    ||Steeler||

the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

I had the same problem riza. I think you should do a lot of cutting. I think the other guy thought you were juicin because some people that use steroids get boobies to, but dont worry about people's ignornace. You gotta burn those calories though. Good luck bro.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catnolv.htm

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you guys can take your clomid when your nips get puffy thats fine with me. i personally and many more people like myself use novadex for gyno symptoms and clomid for post cycle.
    now i do agree with you here.. clomid is DEFINITELY more for post cycle the way it works.. and yes either femara or nolvadex are probobly the best on cycle and arimidex by all means is the ultimate post cycle, but nolva and clomid would do just fine post cycle as well

riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by the sipher
    I had the same problem riza. I think you should do a lot of cutting. I think the other guy thought you were juicin because some people that use steroids get boobies to, but dont worry about people's ignornace. You gotta burn those calories though. Good luck bro.
    finally a decent reply, im not juicing, and it so happeneds that i got my first can of protien, and i asked the guys about the side effects of using steriod and the dude exclusively mentioned bitch tits, i would have laughed...

and thanks, that helps,...

Originally posted by LakeMountD
    now i do agree with you here.. clomid is DEFINITELY more for post cycle the way it works.. and yes either femara or nolvadex are probobly the best on cycle and arimidex by all means is the ultimate post cycle, but nolva and clomid would do just fine post cycle as well
    yup, liquidex is the sh*t

Road_kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PFFT, i didn't read any replys so i just get to my point

high protein (i go for 200)
    low carbs (144)
    low fat (50, but i just eat idon't care what i take in for fat)

do HITT cardio 3 times a week
    weighttrain 3 times a week

so far
    i lost 5-7 pounds in 4 weeks
    Jack off while u still got time