IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Exclamation Crazy Motorcyclists!

Now, I like bikes, but I prefer cruiser type rides. Some of these sport bike riders are insane!

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Future organ donor.

I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh what mad men.. I have been there when their families have been asked about the organ donation..idiots!

LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Now, I like bikes, but I prefer cruiser type rides. Some of these sport bike riders are insane!

Me too and you are so right.

Originally Posted by blabber View Post
    Future organ donor.
    No doubt!

tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000)
    i rode old hd choppers for years but this is way beyond me. i will say it is a cool video and the ol boy can sure handle that bike but he is headed for a bad wreck i'm afraid. he has no control on the vehicles around him and sooner or later disaster will happen.
    Loved by some
    Hated by others
    Forgiven by the grace of God.

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    That guy will die on that bike, and then all of his buddies will talk about how car drivers show no respect for bikes blah blah blah.
    Obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated

SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He is a very skilled rider but would be better served to keep it on the track.
    UP the IRONS!

bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    His speed was excessive and wheelies can be considered as "exibition of speed" but splitting lanes is legal here in CA and the stoppies is fun. I only split lanes when the traffic slows down to about 30mph and I dont do stoppies anymore as rear shock (ohlins) is about 800$. Also the front tire can wash out on slick surfaces from you causing some other fairing damage$$$.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If that arse passed me between lanes of traffic like that around those curves if I caught up to him I'd shove that entire bike up his anus! People like that should be beaten on sight!
    Was friends with Methuselah

Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man. People on cruisers can do crazy ****z too.

Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence. -Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

EAT like you are at an NFL training table
    TRAIN like you are the smallest (and cutest) guy in prison
    SLEEP like you are a baby -Baldiewonkanobi

Be Consistent! Be Intense! Become your Goal!
    Consistency with intensity brings DENSITY!! -oldsuperman

AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One of my best friend used to ride like that. Considered one of the best around my area. Wheels up at 85 mph and trucked pulled out in front of him right in front of my work place. His funeral was on my birthday. Left behind two young kids.
    Expect Nothing
    Never Be Disappointed

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Muscle_Sliver View Post
    Hey man. People on cruisers can do crazy ****z too.

Passing on a blind curve is just wrong! Hate to say it but that guy got what he deserved!

Now in this case, I bet the innocent passenger was rightfully mad!

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Passing on a blind curve is just wrong! Hate to say it but that guy got what he deserved!

Now in this case, I bet the innocent passenger was rightfully mad!

Wonder if she left him after that.
    Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence. -Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

EAT like you are at an NFL training table
    TRAIN like you are the smallest (and cutest) guy in prison
    SLEEP like you are a baby -Baldiewonkanobi

Be Consistent! Be Intense! Become your Goal!
    Consistency with intensity brings DENSITY!! -oldsuperman

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Muscle_Sliver View Post
    Wonder if she left him after that.

I wonder if she killed him after that? I sure would have..............
    Was friends with Methuselah

bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I doubt is she could do much with pelvis or back fractures. I bet her Dad applied a 2x4 to his rib, back, arms, and of course knees. Up here where I live we dont have many squid (wheelie, wreckless inconsiderate to passenger riders) but we have a WHOLE LOT of HD riders running off the road. They just are not made to handle twisties. That guy could have made that turn but he hit his brakes ( poser newbe mistake) which will stand the bike up and make it go straight. He should have leaned til it ground off all its chrome and he would of had a 50/50 chance. Nothing wrong with cruisers as I own one also, but you have to know its limitations and your riding skill.

SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that was some kind of setup bs video, look closely she is intentionally pushing off
    UP the IRONS!

Originally Posted by bryantone View Post
    I doubt is she could do much with pelvis or back fractures. I bet her Dad applied a 2x4 to his rib, back, arms, and of course knees. Up here where I live we dont have many squid (wheelie, wreckless inconsiderate to passenger riders) but we have a WHOLE LOT of HD riders running off the road. They just are not made to handle twisties. That guy could have made that turn but he hit his brakes ( poser newbe mistake) which will stand the bike up and make it go straight. He should have leaned til it ground off all its chrome and he would of had a 50/50 chance. Nothing wrong with cruisers as I own one also, but you have to know its limitations and your riding skill.
    I totally agree with that, one of the drills they made us do in riding school is stopping in turns, you have to stand the bike up before you apply the brakes. Also, the rider was not looking where he wanted to go. Notice his head was pointed straight toward the ravine, and your bike tends to follow your eyes. The other dude barely made the turn, you could see his bike wobble.

Originally Posted by SR800 View Post
    that was some kind of setup bs video, look closely she is intentionally pushing off
    If she did that on purpose, she has bigger balls than me! No way I'd want to land bare armed, elbows first on asphalt at speed!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

watch the white lines on the road. Seems kinda fast to make a bogus video. I would estimate a speed over 30mph. The girl got hurt.