Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deviant Dingo View Post
    Thanks for the help guys!

Skip, when you say cut, is that referring to my BF%?
    Hehehe... no. In this context, "cut" = "circumcised", "uncut" = "uncircumcised". I guess I should've been more specific.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRubzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ......lol?

Registered User mrabercrombie13's Avatar
    mrabercrombie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did anyone get the "Rock Hard Weekend" advertisement postcard from bodybuilding.com last weekend? It's one of those 'last all night and be solid as a rock' erection pills lol. Does anyone know what the ingredients are or has anyone tried it?
    I have no problem with erections, etc but recently tried a product called "stiff nights". Same thing as what this rock hard weekend product sounds like. It definitely works! Looks like a lot of natural ingredients like arginine hcl, etc but it doesn't say how much of each is used. Anyone know where or how to find that out? And if you've never tried it and are curious, it definitely lives up to its claims - longer, fuller, thicker, harder erections. And the effects lasted a couple days after taking only one...

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrabercrombie13 View Post
    Did anyone get the "Rock Hard Weekend" advertisement postcard from bodybuilding.com last weekend? It's one of those 'last all night and be solid as a rock' erection pills lol. Does anyone know what the ingredients are or has anyone tried it?
    I have no problem with erections, etc but recently tried a product called "stiff nights". Same thing as what this rock hard weekend product sounds like. It definitely works! Looks like a lot of natural ingredients like arginine hcl, etc but it doesn't say how much of each is used. Anyone know where or how to find that out? And if you've never tried it and are curious, it definitely lives up to its claims - longer, fuller, thicker, harder erections. And the effects lasted a couple days after taking only one...
    Nope, haven't seen it, but yeah... it most likely has L-Arginine, Horny Goat Weed (HGW) and a few other ingredients that improve libido and blood flow. A gym buddy of mine takes "Stiff Nights" and swears by it. It's very potent and the one 'negative' effect that people have experienced is headache. Here are the active ingredients:

Stiff Nights (active ingredients): Yi Ye Cao, Huang Jing, Rou Gui, Tongkat Ali, Turnera Aphrodisiaca, Cayenne 40M H.U., Sheng Jiang, Bo He, White Willow Bark, Huang Qi, Wu Wei Zi, Hui Jiao Zi, L-Arginine Monohydrate, Arginine Alphaketoglutararte, Arginine Ketoiscoaproate, Cordyceps sinensis, Ganoderma lucidum, Lentiunula Edodes, Auricularia auricula, Spirulina, Chlorella, Spinach, Barely Grass, Wheat Grass, Dulse Leaf, Kelp, Alfalfa, Beet Root, Orange Peel, Dandelion Leaf, Lemon Peel, Ginkgo Leaf
    Notice that it has a lot of L-Arginine in it, which is known to improve vasodilation. The headaches are most likely caused by the increase in bloodflow. I used to get headaches when I took 2 of the old Ejaculoid capsules (blue) at one time. Ejaculoid contains Yohimbe (which is known to cause headaches, hallucinations, rapid heart rythym in high doses). With the new Ejaculoid formulation (red/white) I only take 1 and I don't get the headaches anymore. So if you already supplement with Ejaculoid, just add L-Arginine to your supplementation and you should see an improvement in erection strength/acquisition (without the headache).

A couple days? That's pretty good. Remember though, a stiff erection that lasts longer than 4 hours isn't healthy for your penor (seek immediate medical attention) and can cause permanent damage (to it, and anyone within 3 feet of it.)

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 07-28-2009 at 03:31 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

Registered User mrabercrombie13's Avatar
    mrabercrombie13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    Nope, haven't seen it, but yeah... it most likely has L-Arginine, Horny Goat Weed (HGW) and a few other ingredients that improve libido and blood flow. A gym buddy of mine takes "Stiff Nights" and swears by it. It's very potent and the one 'negative' effect that people have experienced is headache. Here are the active ingredients:

Notice that it has a lot of L-Arginine in it, which is known to improve vasodilation. The headaches are most likely caused by the increase in bloodflow. I used to get headaches when I took 2 of the old Ejaculoid capsules (blue) at one time. Ejaculoid contains Yohimbe (which is known to cause headaches, hallucinations, rapid heart rythym in high doses). With the new Ejaculoid formulation (red/white) I only take 1 and I don't get the headaches anymore. So if you already supplement with Ejaculoid, just add L-Arginine to your supplementation and you should see an improvement in erection strength/acquisition (without the headache).

A couple days? That's pretty good. Remember though, a stiff erection that lasts longer than 4 hours isn't healthy for your penor (seek immediate medical attention) and can cause permanent damage (to it, and anyone within 3 feet of it.)

- Skip

hahaha I meant a couple days as in each time an erection occurs. They're definitely harder. But no, not constantly hard days on end lol. I only took 1 so as far as the headaches go, I'm not sure if that will affect me or not.
    How much arginine do you think is in each one? I'm currently taking 3g a day. Split into 3 doses - so (2) 500mg capsules, 3 times daily. But Ive seen nothing like I saw when I took the stiff nights. I'm also taking HGW and the other items in your stack. What do you think I should bump the arginine to? I wish there was a way to know how much is in stiff nights.

baje426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baje426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baje426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baje426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baje426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baje426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baje426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baje426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baje426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

- Skip
    Abdominator what don't you know ? man you need your on TV show
    never givin up

theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by baje426 View Post
    Abdominator should definitely write the authoritative article on sexual health supplements. This is the best thread for all that info!

Originally Posted by theoriginal View Post
    Abdominator should definitely write the authoritative article on sexual health supplements. This is the best thread for all that info!
    Hehehe... thanks!

My co-workers have been wondering why I'm walking around the office smiling like the guy from the Enzyte commercial.

- Skip "Heck... his smile is so big, I thought they were advertising toothpaste."

Originally Posted by baje426 View Post
    Hehehe... thanks!

One of my friends in college called me a 'veritable storehouse of useless information'. One of these days I need to go on "Jeopardy" or "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" Unfortunately, you don't get many questions about bodybuilding supplementation on those shows.

Abdominator: "I'll take Supplements for $500, Alex."

Alex Trebek: "Your answer, 'This Peruvian root, often given to Incan warriors to improve their aggressiveness in battle, has been clinically shown to improve semen volume and sperm motility in healthy adult males'."

Abdominator: "What is Maca, Alex?"

Alex Trebek: "You are correct, sir!"

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 08-02-2009 at 04:51 AM.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Epic bump Skip....What's up?
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I been using bult goat weed, way more effective then the blk maca. Goat gives me lot more energy and crazy ass pumps also
    big is bad!!

Originally Posted by ken361 View Post
    I been using bult goat weed, way more effective then the blk maca. Goat gives me lot more energy and crazy ass pumps also
    Cool. Are you taking any other muscle recovery supplements? What's your meal plan like?

- Skip

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Epic bump Skip....What's up?
    Things are great! Started a new job about 2 weeks ago. It pays more, and there's a gym (that I can use for free) just a block away. woo-HOO! lunch hour workout!

My wife has her follow up doctor's appointment on Tuesday of this week, so we should be getting the green light to try again for a baby. It's a good thing too. I was getting tired of having to buy condoms every five minutes.

So how've you been? Staying out of trouble?

- Skip

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cool. Are you taking any other muscle recovery supplements? What's your meal plan like?

- Skip
    bcaa's glutamine,whey,waxy maize, eat only 4 times a day, im layed off!
    big is bad!!

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Things are great! Started a new job about 2 weeks ago. It pays more, and there's a gym (that I can use for free) just a block away. woo-HOO! lunch hour workout!

My wife has her follow up doctor's appointment on Tuesday of this week, so we should be getting the green light to try again for a baby. It's a good thing too. I was getting tired of having to buy condoms every five minutes.

So how've you been? Staying out of trouble?

- Skip
    Good to hear you're doing well!

I'm alright... Just going through school.

Fit4OneLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit4OneLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit4OneLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit4OneLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ken361 View Post
    I bought some bulk horny goat weed. Product label doesn't say anything about extract strength. I guess it's just powder (1:1).
    Any suggestion on dosing this stuff?

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this stuff works!

no doubt

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    this stuff works!

no doubt
    Hehehe... awesome! I'm actually writing a review of "Ball Refill" and "Chainsaw". A product by Vigor Labs that I've been testing this week. I'll post the results in a separate review thread. That stuff has Flower Pollen extract in it, which is a primary ingredient in Ogoplex.

- Skip

Hehehe... awesome! I'm actually writing a review of "Ball Refill" and "Chainsaw". A product by Vigor Labs that I've been testing this week. I'll post the results in a separate review thread. That stuff has Flower Pollen extract in it, which is a primary ingredient in Ogoplex.

- Skip
    Ogoplex works well!

Right now I'm single, so I don't really need big loads lol.

But if you find the perfect load stack, I'll buy that ****!

cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cool V has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since I'm not a big fan of eating celery, would this be good enough to see the benifits?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no...culationf.html

NOW Celery Circulation
    60 VCaps
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Vcap?
    Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving

Celery Seed Standardized Extract (Apium Graveolens)1 100mg *
    Horse Chestnut Standardized Extract (Aesculus Hippocastanum)(Seed)2 200mg *
    Hawthorn Standardized Extract(Crataegus Laevigata)(Leaf And Flower)3 25mg *

* Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients
    Cellulose (Capsule), Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source), Silica And Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source).

Contains No Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Milk, Egg, Shellfish Or Preservatives.

Vegetarian/Vegan Product.

Standardized Values (Typical Profile):
    1 Standardized From 85% Total Phthalides Calculated As 3-N-Butylphthalide (Total Celery Seed Phthalides = 42.5 Mg Per Vcap?)
    2 Standardized To Min. 20% Total Triterpene Glycosides Calculated As Aescin
    3 Standardized To Min. 1.8% Vitexin
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Ogoplex works well!

Right now I'm single, so I don't really need big loads lol.

But if you find the perfect load stack, I'll buy that ****!
    a man always needs big loads.

ALWAYS!

OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000)
    I come here (no pun intended ) to say that after being off the stack for over three months, my loads have stayed bigger than before. I'm gonna start eating celery again and taking the Maca, Lecithin and Ejaculoid because that stuff helps out in the gym, but I haven't needed them anymore. I also have the HGW and Oggoplex there, which didn't do much for me.

Originally Posted by OOBE View Post
    I come here (no pun intended ) to say that after being off the stack for over three months, my loads have stayed bigger than before. I'm gonna start eating celery again and taking the Maca, Lecithin and Ejaculoid because that stuff helps out in the gym, but I haven't needed them anymore. I also have the HGW and Oggoplex there, which didn't do much for me.
    the ogoplex or the hgw?

i just ordered ogoplex

the ogoplex or the hgw?

i just ordered ogoplex
    Ogoplex FTW.

Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Almost.There has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you have ejaculoid (the red/white pills) do you only take it before sexual activity? Can i take it daily for libido boost? I have 500 mg Maca pills too

my DHT levels rose in the last 5 weeks and i no longer have a mental desire for sex/masturbation and my erections aren't as hard as they normally are. Can I take this for libido boost? I already have large ''shooting'' loads heh
    Last edited by Almost.There; 11-13-2009 at 07:53 AM.

SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Almost.There View Post
    if you have ejaculoid (the red/white pills) do you only take it before sexual activity? Can i take it daily for libido boost? I have 500 mg Maca pills too

my DHT levels rose in the last 5 weeks and i no longer have a mental desire for sex/masturbation and my erections aren't as hard as they normally are. Can I take this for libido boost? I already have large ''shooting'' loads heh
    hey guys, been a while since ive been in the thread! to answer this question...i believe u can take one a day regardless of sexual activity, and it should build up in your system over the course of a week or so...when i was using it, id take 1 a day regardless, and then also one right before sexual activity for an added immediate boost...my supply ran out months ago tho!

hey abdom, whats the stack look like these days for you? have you perfected it anymore or still using the one u used to post? im interested in trying out some new stuff
    Snake's New Diabetic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130722163
    Snakes BB Quest!Begun 8/24/06 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882015

PR's@ BW 135 lb:
    Fl Bnch:175x5x3 sets;180x3*ATG Sqts:185x5x3 sets*DL:275x1;250x4x2 sets*Dips:+100 lbX6;+55 lbX20*Pllups/Chns:+25 lbX5 for 4 sets*BB Bt Ovr Rws:170x5*Wghtd Cardio:2 mi. jog w/ 45 lb bkpk*3 mi. walk w/ 55 lb bkpk

**RapeBacks 3k+**

Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
    hey guys, been a while since ive been in the thread! to answer this question...i believe u can take one a day regardless of sexual activity, and it should build up in your system over the course of a week or so...when i was using it, id take 1 a day regardless, and then also one right before sexual activity for an added immediate boost...my supply ran out months ago tho!

hey abdom, whats the stack look like these days for you? have you perfected it anymore or still using the one u used to post? im interested in trying out some new stuff
    i've been taking 2-4 pills per day.

sometimes 2 in the morning and one in the evening or one in the morning and one in the evening.

This stuff works. My orgasms are more way more intense, they feel like they're starting from my feet, and the sex is just flat out better, plus it puts you in a good mood.

I have the maca powder (life flow) and i take anywhere from 6-18 grams per day.

and just so you know, i'm 30+ and stamina was never a problem, but this is a frigging magic bullet!

just got ogoplex and have been taking lecithin, can't wait to see how that is!
    Last edited by KennyK; 11-13-2009 at 10:58 AM.

"Ball Refill"

Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post

Hey Solid!

Things have been good, and my wife and I have been given the ok to try for another baby! Woo-HOO!

Funny you should ask about my stack. I just ran out of Lecithin today, but I get paid in 2 weeks so I'll be getting more. Yay! I've stayed consistent with Maca, however over the last month I haven't taken my liquid aminos (due to running out), so I've been taking my 500 mg BCAA capsules. My loads have still been impressive (5+ ml), so I have no complaints.

About a week ago I started taking Ball Refill and Chain Saw by Vigor Labs. Ball Refill is for semen volume, and Chain Saw is for libido support. They work great when taken together (kinda like Ejaculoid and Stimuloid). Since they both have Yohimbe in them, I make sure I drink lots of water.

I'm going to create a separate thread for my Vigor Labs review and I'll post a link here. It's good stuff, and I notice it does affect me differently than "Ejaculoid". I notice a pee a lot more, so one of its ingredients may act as a diuretic (which probably helps transfer more water to your semen). Keep in mind I drink a lot of water with my stack anyway, so that might be another reason for the high urine quantity. I think that the headaches people experience when taking these supplements are a result of dehydration. It's kind of like a "hangover" (which is also caused by dehydration). The orgasms are still awesome, with lots of protein everywhere. I've been documenting everything this past week, so I'm about ready to post my thread.

- Skip

i've been taking 2-4 pills per day.

sometimes 2 in the morning and one in the evening or one in the morning and one in the evening.

This stuff works. My orgasms are more way more intense, they feel like they're starting from my feet, and the sex is just flat out better, plus it puts you in a good mood.

I have the maca powder (life flow) and i take anywhere from 6-18 grams per day.

and just so you know, i'm 30+ and stamina was never a problem, but this is a frigging magic bullet!

just got ogoplex and have been taking lecithin, can't wait to see how that is!
    Hey Kenny!

Glad to hear it's working for you. Yeah, I decided not to take more than 2 Ejaculoid's a day because I'd run out too quickly. That's why I created the stack and included Maca. Since Maca is the primary ingredient in Ejaculoid, it provides the reproductive system support that Ejaculoid does without you running out too quickly. Ejaculoid is great for that pre-encounter boost. So back in September, I would take one about an hour before and continue to add 2 teaspoons of Maca to my oatmeal every morning.

Yeah, you can take it for a daily libido boost. Goliath Lab's Stimuloid is also good for that. L-Arginine and Horny Goat Weed are known for their erection improving properties.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 11-16-2009 at 05:16 AM.

OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000) OOBE is just really nice. (+1000)
    the ogoplex or the hgw?

i just ordered ogoplex
    I honestly haven't felt an effect while on Oggoplex. I'm sure I can wet a piece of napkin and swallow it and it'll work as good, LOL. I guess my body doesn't respond to it. HGW, on the other hand, has helped with blood flow, but I don't get any harder. It works good in the gym. I get pumped just by doing one set. It doesn't make me horny, though.

So far, nothing has made me horny. I'm normal. I don't want to get home just to jerk it. Unless I'm in my computer and I happen to see a picture of a hot girl, I never get horny. The only time I got horny, ironically, was the same day I got a vasectomy. I was going at it like a cracked-out rabbit for four days straight. I was exchanging nudie pics with a girl I met online around that time, so you can imagine how much exercise I was giving my wrist, LOL.