Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sure. I haven't logged on here in almost 3 years, but if you still remember your question, hit me up. You can also e-mail me: mrpodar@gmail.com

Originally Posted by illrelevanT View Post
    Hey abdom,

I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. Im in need of your professional input!
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know this response is 3 years late, but hey... why not. Usually, your body won't have a nocturnal emission (wet dream) unless you've abstained from ejaculating for a long time. If that was the case, that would be why your ejaculate had substantially more volume to it. Same thing happened to me when I was in college and abstained during Lent. By about a week before Easter I had one of the most amazing wet dreams I'd ever had. Ah, the good old days.

Originally Posted by criminal4889 View Post
    Can anyone explain why normally I'll just have like 2-5ml dribble out when fappin or with a woman but recently had a wet dream where 15+ml shot out powerfully

This has happened a few other times as well, I don't know why it doesn't happen when I'm conscious
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

Hey Brandon! Sure, I'll message you with my final stack.

Originally Posted by BTackore94 View Post
    Hi Skip

I just joined this site a few weeks ago and I went through all 30+ pages of your thread and I found it very interesting! I was wondering if you could PM me your final stack and all of the dosage please and thanks!
    Have a great day

-Brandon-

Smile 5 years later...

So, a few days ago I ordered some supplements from Bodybuilding.com and I thought, I haven't visited BodySpace or the Forum in over 3 years. I apologize for not having responded to all the inquiries in this thread. However, I want to show you a picture of the result of my 'science experiment' back when I started this thread.

His name is Bryce and he's the most wonderful kid ever. And yeah, he looks a lot like me.

12821350_965091346879871_4756171398575920454_n.jpg

So yeah, my supplementation worked, and my wife and I conceived. Not sure if my sperm count back then had increased, but I know the semen volume did, and that may have made all the difference.

- Skip

MrGymLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    Hey Brandon! Sure, I'll message you with my final stack.
    Send it to me too! :-)

Randy_Alderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Deviant Dingo View Post
    That's exactly what I am going to use!
    did it work as well as you thought ?

imisterk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are people still using Ejaculoid? What about this > predatornutrition.com/sexual-health-supplements/goliath-labs/ejaculoid.html ?
    Also what about Ogoplex? I am not sure what sites are reputable... > uk.evitamins.com/ogoplex-vianda-23904

Where else could I get it in the UK?

Edit:

Currently I got this so far as my "stack" that I want to start using. I haven't bought anything yet.

Daily:
    1 Can of PineApples
    2 Sticks of Cellery with Peanut Butter in the morning then in the evening.
    MyProtein Organic Maca 300g (10g in the morn after workout)
    Superior Amino 2222 x 1 cap in the morn
    NOW Lecithin 400 Softgels x 1 cap in the morn
    Opti-Men Daily Multivitamin for Overall Men's x 3 (1 per main meal) (15mg Zinc per cap)
    3 Litres of Water

Should I buy Ejaculoid? I've not seen many people mention it recently, I am 22. Also I drink A LOT of Full Fat milk, should I cut that **** out? (its so refreshing tho, Cravendale Blue where its at)
    Last edited by imisterk; 06-26-2016 at 10:47 AM.
    Professional Ruski

limahl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Yea but how did mudbone do it?!

I concur, those amount of supplements would provide a massive rope... and...it may have probably already been answered somewhere but, how did Og Mudbone get the way he is?!