Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    dunkin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

maca

congrats skip
    best of luck

also has anyone ever heard of maca magic? It keeps coming up in my search...

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Abdominator, do you feel that Lecithin is a great addition for volume, or does maca still increase it more?
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Abdominator, do you feel that Lecithin is a great addition for volume, or does maca still increase it more?
    In my experience, Maca does more for volume than lecithin, but they still work great in combination. The addition/subtraction of lecithin changes the consistency dramatically. I have liquid lecithin, and took 1 tablespoon, which I believe is the equivalent of 12 grams. I normally take 3 grams in my stack. Needless to say, my jizz was like glue (i.e. it congealed almost immediately). Drinking more water probably will help to keep things more liquid if you take a lot of lecithin. So, I try to keep the lecithin down a bit (between 3-6 grams per day). It's a great supplement though, so as I've mentioned before, if you're "watery", add some lecithin.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I deftinitely want more volume so I'll supplement more Maca.

What's your fave supplement for volume?

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

I deftinitely want more volume so I'll supplement more Maca.

What's your fave supplement for volume?
    Ejaculoid, of course. Hehehe... did you completely miss the beginning of the thread?

Try my stack. Trust me, it works. If you do the stack and increase your raw Maca intake to about 6000 mg per day, you'll see improvement. And make sure you're drinking plenty of water throughout the day.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

I know about Ejaculoid, lol. I was curious if it was Bee Pollen or something lol.

I know about Ejaculoid, lol. I was curious if it was Bee Pollen or something lol.
    The ingredients in Ogoplex were really good. I think it had Swedish Flower Pollen and Saw Palmetto.

What are you taking right now?

- Skip

Aside from the stack in my log, I'm back on Lecithin and Maca Monster [capped myself because it's so gross].

maca monster

how much better is maca monster to say lifeflo maca gold?

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dunkin13 View Post
    how much better is maca monster to say lifeflo maca gold?
    I take now maca becuz the raw stuff destroyed my zstomach i also take premium prostate support by lifetime

Question if i take ejaculoid how much extra maca should i take 4grams?
    Last edited by ezjax; 07-07-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    Question if i take ejaculoid how much extra maca should i take 4grams?
    When I take ejaculiod I usually only take 3grams in the morning and take ejaculoid at night.

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much maca can be in ejaculoid with the blend only being 686mg

I been taking 3 grams plus the ejaculoid i think i am going to up the maca to 6 grams i dont take the bcaas should i take arginine by itself or is that unnecesary?

ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ty454 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    The ingredients in Ogoplex were really good. I think it had Swedish Flower Pollen and Saw Palmetto.

What are you taking right now?

- Skip
    Soooooo Abdominator, remember me? Yeah I'm still around. Lookin' as good as ever if I do say so myself - and I mean I look as good as ever, not you
    Born To Lift

How much maca can be in ejaculoid with the blend only being 686mg. I been taking 3 grams plus the ejaculoid i think i am going to up the maca to 6 grams
    I think 6 should be ok in addition to the ejaculoid

i dont take the bcaas should i take arginine by itself or is that unnecesary?
    I think if you are taking a liquid amino the bcaas and arginine would be overkill.

I would add celery and water and lecithin also

44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dunkin13 View Post

also has anyone ever heard of maca magic? It keeps coming up in my search...
    Have you read this entire thread?! The answer to your question has only been answered about 20 times.
    I can't believe this thread is still going. It is very complete in all info and should answer any ? or concern one might have.

my complete stack is

ejaculoid
    lecithin
    lifetime prostate support
    maca 1.5g
    saw palmetto
    dandelion root

night
    ejaculoid
    maca 1.5g
    lecithin
    zma

Wish I had a woman to share my 'roping' with.

Originally Posted by 44caliberkid View Post
    Have you read this entire thread?! The answer to your question has only been answered about 20 times.
    I can't believe this thread is still going. It is very complete in all info and should answer any ? or concern one might have.
    I dont think anyone has talked about maca magic on this thread. We have talked about maca monster and lifeflo maca gold, but not maca magic. Why have you tried maca magic? and if so what are your reviews of maca magic over maca monster or lifeflo maca gold?

my complete stack is

ejaculoid
    lecithin
    lifetime prostate support
    maca 1.5g
    saw palmetto
    dandelion root

night
    ejaculoid
    maca 1.5g
    lecithin
    zma
    Hey Ezjax

you could spread out the zma
    to 1 in the morning
    and 2 at night
    just for a more even flo through out the day

and add celery stalks to the morning and evening

you could also add a liquid amino from ON or TWINLAB

but other than that it looks good. Let us know how you make out.

Registered User creativedesignz's Avatar
    creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is there a huge difference when you add maca in conjunction to ejaculoid? I just dont wan to be spending 50+ a month on supplements like this if its not neccessary. Thanks!
    everytime you stay out late,
    everytime you sleep in,
    everytime you miss a meal,
    everytime you miss a workout,
    you make it that much easier for me to beat you,
    ...I will beat you, because in my mind I already have....

Originally Posted by creativedesignz View Post
    is there a huge difference when you add maca in conjunction to ejaculoid? I just dont wan to be spending 50+ a month on supplements like this if its not neccessary. Thanks!

hey creative
    I would suggest either doing ejaculoid or the maca. If you take the ejaculoid take one in the morning and one at night. If you want to do the maca try 3mg in the morning and 3mg at night.

I would reference adminators first post on this thread. That should help.

Volume is already improving after being back on Maca and Lecithin for a few days.

Thumbs up

Volume is already improving after being back on Maca and Lecithin for a few days.
    Welcome back! I knew it'd come back.

As for a girl to share the "roping" with, I can't help ya on that one.

- Skip "So can we call DGreekStallion "The 'cum'back kid"?"

Why yes, that's a great name.

Thumbs up

Why yes, that's a great name.
    Hehehe... you stud, you.

- Skip "And that my son is how your Dad developed the nickname 'Super Soaker'."

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    Hehehe... you stud, you.

- Skip "And that my son is how your Dad developed the nickname 'Super Soaker'."
    Thought about you over tha weekend doing cable flys Skip... "Big Titties, Big Titties!!!"
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Thought about you over tha weekend doing cable flys Skip... "Big Titties, Big Titties!!!"
    LOL... now THAT's a visual.

- Skip "We must, we must, we must increase the bust. The bigger, the better... the tighter the sweater... we must, we must, we must."

Got two bottles of Ejaculoid (new version) for under 25 each at Vitamin Shoppe.

Got two bottles of Ejaculoid (new version) for under 25 each at Vitamin Shoppe.
    So, does the new version have Yohimbe in it? Inquiring minds want to know. I'm ordering some from Bodybuilding.com tomorrow with my monthly supplement order. Hooray for payday!

- Skip

Yes, I see 8% Yohimbine.

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast