Trans damm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How far in advance can i mix Creatine?

can i mix it with water the night before so its ready in the morning?
    06 C6 M6 vette... f/s

Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: How far in advance can i mix Creatine?

Originally posted by Trans damm
    can i mix it with water the night before so its ready in the morning?
    No, I don't think so...I'm pretty sure that once it is in liquid form, it quickly converts into creatinine which is useless.

Marina
    War is man's noblest endeavor and his ultimate obscenity.

"36-24-36, oh, what a winning hand..."
    ~ The Commodores

5'8"
    May '02: 38-34-42/Mar '03: 36-28-38

Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just put the creatine in a contact lense case. Crak it open and pour into drink when you need it.

Hydrogen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's so easy to just pop open your creatine container and throw some in. Just make your shake the night before without the creatine, and in the morning put it in. Like said above, creatine rapidly deteriorates into creatinine. I personally don't let my creatine sit in a liquid mixture for more than 30 minutes.
    I'm getting sick of people complaining to me, always saying that my attention span is...

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have read that creatine stays stable in a liquid solution for almost 30 days, then usually turns into creatinine.
    "Homebrewing is easier than my ex-girlfriend" - Kitchen Chemist

jweave23@cyber-rights.net

SUPAJAwS1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya thats bs creatine doesnt immediatly turn into creatinine, it can be stable for a long period of time...u shud be fine bro if u mix it the night before...ill try to find some studies to prove this, i kno ive seen some somewhere

Hydrogen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, from the companies that sell liquid creatine mixtures. lol
    I'm getting sick of people complaining to me, always saying that my attention span is...

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by jweave23
    I have read that creatine stays stable in a liquid solution for almost 30 days, then usually turns into creatinine.
    Yeah, I think Layne has some research supporting this.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a 40 bottle in my room, there's still some beer in it. It's been a month and I haven't thrown it out yet. You guys think it's still worth drinking? I personally wouldn't drink my creatine unless it was mixed in the last 30 seconds.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your amazing beer analogy has caused me to disregard science forever.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, I try and make a difference.

jasonpfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same question and I stumbled across this.

Is Creatine Stable When Mixed In Water?
    Technically the answer is:
    “NO, creatine is not stable when mixed in water.”

However, it’s stable enough for all practical purposes of mixing and consuming creatine supplements.
    You’ve probably heard the ridiculous rumors going around about how creatine breaks down in water so you have to drink it within seconds of mixing it up or it will be totally useless.
    Well, thankfully for us creatine is not that fragile. You can mix creatine in liquid and take your time drinking it, there is no big rush to instantly chug down your mixed creatine drink.
    Creatine In Water
    If you train at a public gym I’m sure you must have seen some of the local “muscle-heads” with 3-4 supplement containers all laid out on the sink in the men’s locker room mixing up their post workout shakes. Now while there is nothing “wrong” with this per say, they could save themselves the hassle of carrying around all those containers by simply mixing up their post workout shake before going to the gym, and then just taking the pre-mixed drink with them in a thermous or shaker bottle and drinking it after their workout. The pre-mixed shake will be perfectly fine and just as potent a couple hours later as it would be if you mixed it up instantly on the spot.
    In fact there have been studies done on creatine mixed in water that has been left for 120 days. And even after 4 months of sitting in water the creatine was still at 80% of it’s original potency of when initially mixed. So you don’t have to worry about it breaking down and becoming useless within the matter of minutes after you mix it. There is nothing wrong with mixing your creatine drink up in the morning and then consuming it later that same day (as long as it’s kept cool of course).

jasonpfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just realized that this is like 10 years old.

HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100) HarrySeaward is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jasonpfriend View Post
    I just realized that this is like 10 years old.
    21 years old now

zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Other benefits from drinking water related to weight loss include helping you stay hydrated while you exercise and helping remove waste from the body. In general, drinking water helps your body run more efficiently.