Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been using handgrippers since I was a freshman in HS (25 now). I have always wanted strong hands and forearms because I feel like i have to make up for having small hands. I currently work with a 250lb handgripper now. I think hand size is pretty underrated in ArmWrestling. When you watch guys like Devon Laratt and you see his hand pretty much wrap around other guys, even though he may not be the most powerful, it just looks like he can do whatever he wants to maneuver to a dominant position. I just purchased a table a week ago and received an email that they were on back order FUUUUUUUUU. I also purchased Fat Gripz about 3 months ago and IMO definitely worth the $40 or however much they cost. Good thread OP.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FAH_Q View Post
    I have been using handgrippers since I was a freshman in HS (25 now). I have always wanted strong hands and forearms because I feel like i have to make up for having small hands. I currently work with a 250lb handgripper now. I think hand size is pretty underrated in ArmWrestling. When you watch guys like Devon Laratt and you see his hand pretty much wrap around other guys, even though he may not be the most powerful, it just looks like he can do whatever he wants to maneuver to a dominant position. I just purchased a table a week ago and received an email that they were on back order FUUUUUUUUU. I also purchased Fat Gripz about 3 months ago and IMO definitely worth the $40 or however much they cost. Good thread OP.
    Fat GripZ are WIKID! best purchase I made.

Hand size is so so on what you can do with it. Some people can get around a large hand. Look at the size of Denis Cyplynkov

People have gotten around that. Longer fingers pose a different risk than fat hands. But, look at George Izakuits from Canada, he BARELY uses his hands in a match...so hand length is questionable for advantage.
    USPlabs Sponsored Athlete
    http://usplabsdirect.com/

In order to win...you must first learn how to lose...

C.O.C. Grippers #1 - CLOSED
    C.O.C. Grippers #2 - CLOSED

My Training Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110517591

Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ever verse John Brzenk? The guy is so cool, though I never met him just watched pulling john. I read he used COC grippers so I got some, got the 60lb and did it 100 times both hands now my dad is getting me the lvl 1 which is 140 pounds...hope i will be able to do it once lol, will find out at the end of the week.

Do you have any grippers? What is the highest you can do?

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Armbender View Post
    Fat GripZ are WIKID! best purchase I made.

Hand size is so so on what you can do with it. Some people can get around a large hand. Look at the size of Denis Cyplynkov

People have gotten around that. Longer fingers pose a different risk than fat hands. But, look at George Izakuits from Canada, he BARELY uses his hands in a match...so hand length is questionable for advantage.
    I don't really like that kind of arm wrestling. He just sits there and pretty much drops his weight to the floor. Technically there is nothing wrong with it, but he is not someone who I would want to model my style after lol. Yeah there are definitely ways around it, but what i was saying is that I think its a big advantage if you have long fingers like Devon Laratt. If you see his matches you can see his fingers wrap around his opponents knuckle so he can do whatever he wants.

I tried to sign up to that northeast arm wrestling link you posted, but it won't let anyone register for some reason.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A good read

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't really like that kind of arm wrestling. He just sits there and pretty much drops his weight to the floor. Technically there is nothing wrong with it, but he is not someone who I would want to model my style after lol. Yeah there are definitely ways around it, but what i was saying is that I think its a big advantage if you have long fingers like Devon Laratt. If you see his matches you can see his fingers wrap around his opponents knuckle so he can do whatever he wants.

I tried to sign up to that northeast arm wrestling link you posted, but it won't let anyone register for some reason.
    Despite his style, it works for him, actually, Michael Todd has adopted this style as well. People are calling it some sort of Bone Lock. But it shows, you dont need your fingers to be great at Arm Wrestling.

The Japanese actually set there hands very close to the way Crazy George does.

As far as Devon. We have pulled many times at practice, I dont see his fingers being his advantage on people. Its his tendon strength and UNREAL stamina

My Training Journal -

Despite his style, it works for him, actually, Michael Todd has adopted this style as well. People are calling it some sort of Bone Lock. But it shows, you dont need your fingers to be great at Arm Wrestling.

The Japanese actually set there hands very close to the way Crazy George does.

As far as Devon. We have pulled many times at practice, I dont see his fingers being his advantage on people. Its his tendon strength and UNREAL stamina
    Yeah i watched a few vids of Todd and Devon. Thats nuts.

You pulled with Devon? Dude thats legit!
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

Yeah i watched a few vids of Todd and Devon. Thats nuts.

You pulled with Devon? Dude thats legit!
    thanks man..Devon is def the man

My Training Journal -

flash234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good thread

Thanks!

My Training Journal -

wugazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true

zedySpeessy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

basket supra soldes

suprafootwearpaschers eu]basket supra paris
    Lynx XCOR de souvent est un véritable deux personnes avion spatial conçu polyvalent conçu vers en plus l'actuel L'aéroport international piste Pour de sorte qu'il sera via , notre fusée véhicule doit être intégré de sorte qu'il sera pour vous aider l'espace suborbital
    ,suprafootwearpaschers eu]basket supra pas cher
    Les groupes de conservation du dépôt de la toutes les pétition dire Californie est relative Ã* i dirais que la la récupération de l' avec leur la plupart des spécifique pays Bien peut être Je dirais que les spécifique Etat peuplé en utilisant votre spécifique pays, les biologistes ont souffrent de l'aide le particulier partie nord de tout de plus intérieur ce Sierra Nevada
    suprafootwearpaschers eu]supra france
    Moment Warner Cable Inc peut être intensifier Ã* nouveau en typiquement le inhabituellement sein entre la consommation une tarification basée sur pour trouver des Programme , donnant Ã* ses clients l'option votre usage personnel de la entre payer moins chaque mois dans la Ã* l'appui de a significative capuchon sur leur site Internet tour
    suprafootwearpaschers eu

Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome thread, great info. Me and my friends arm wrestle all the time just for ****s and giggles and we're probably not even doing it the legitimate way. But hey, we still have fun and enjoy ourselves. I have a question though, what would be the more legit way of having an arm wrestle if you don't have the specific arm wrestling table? We've just been hitting the floor and some odd shaped tables lol. Another question is that I'm 185 pounds and I'd consider myself fairly strong, and my friend is 142 pounds and is also fairly strong and he beats me! He's so much smaller then me, but yet he kicks my ass. Is it my form possibly? Help is appreciated

Just have a table you can stand up at,

It could be your elbow placement why your losing or the way your attacking your opponents hand. Too many variables to really say. If you had a YouTube video I could probably give you some pointers

My Training Journal -

Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just have a table you can stand up at,

It could be your elbow placement why your losing or the way your attacking your opponents hand. Too many variables to really say. If you had a YouTube video I could probably give you some pointers
    Sounds good, thanks for the advice. I'll take a video next time.

YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    totally cool info,
    i've always wanted to give it a try

SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good stuff. Important macho stuff. LOL.

Cap9876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Honest Results

While it is good to see Arm Wrestling becoming a recognised sport it is a shame that the rules are not those of legitimate arm wrestling. To actually win a real arm wrestle it is the arm and wrist strength that decides the real winner. Keeping your shoulders square on to your opponent means that the strongest person wins. It "IS" cheating to throw your weight and body into the arm wrestle. It looks ridiculous to see someone who is almost out of sight except for one arm winning. No, don't throw your arms in the air. You didn't really win. You cheated. It may be in the rules of this current incarnation of arm wrestling but it is wrong, and nothing has really been won. It is the same as body builders, power lifters etc who use steroids and so called legal drugs to improve their performance. If you have not achieved something honestly, by hard work and a normal diet then you have not achieved anything worthwhile. Cheating is not winning. It is a shame that so many think it is. Congratulations and very well done to the many people who through hard work, and no artificial assistance or cheating achieve their goals. You are all the real winners.

Of course the cheats and artificially assisted people will be very offended by the truth. That is because they know it is true, and that they are unable to win honestly. I have complete respect for those who actually earn their accomplishments through hard work. Well done to all of you. The deluded cheats will never admit they are wrong, but anyone can use a crane to lift a large weight, or convince themselves that everyone else cheats so why not me. The real champions are those of you who don't. Keep it up, and know that you have earned every result you have.

Hopefully Arm wrestling becomes a legitimate sport according to the "real" rules, and those who cheat in any sport are limited and excluded as much as possible. Please let the "real" athletes be recognised for their efforts, instead of the cheats.

Obviously many of the cheats will take major offense to this post. You can identify them by their replies. The honest way, is the right way, and don't let the deluded people convince you otherwise. Keep up the good work all of the real athletes and achievers, and try to do the right thing all of you others. You will have a "real" sense of accomplishment that way.

justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justwannagetfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subscribing to thread so many great information on this site

thanks

CAP9876

That was the most ridiculous post I have EVER read. Your comparing a person who utilizes steroids to gain an advantage on its competitors with using leverage in Arm Wrestling!!!

Where are the "real" rules you speak of. I've been pulling for 14 years now and my trainers started arm wrestling in Canada which was around the time it started in Peteluma.

I'm pretty sure we know what we are doing. I think your talking about bar room arm wrestling which is where you generate 90% of the broken arms across the sport because your body is squared with the table as apposed to pivoting while squared and protecting your arm

It's like saying the 1st person who decided to jump backwards at the Olympics was cheating because that wasn't the "norm" at the time.

I'd appreciate if you thought 1st, then posted 2nd so people can have a clear and accurate assessment into what Arm Wrestling actually is

My Training Journal -

Originally Posted by justwannagetfit View Post
    subscribing to thread so many great information on this site

thanks
    Thanks man, glad you liked it

My Training Journal -

Zach0017 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zach0017 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zach0017 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zach0017 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zach0017 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This so much! I finally just beat my dad haha, and Very helpful/useful post OP!

Originally Posted by Zach0017 View Post
    This so much! I finally just beat my dad haha, and Very helpful/useful post OP!
    Haha! Awesome! Good to hear its useful

My Training Journal -

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last year a younger guy than me at work challenged me to a arm-Wrestle, he was slightly bigger and broader than me. I beat him fairly easily.
    He was shocked and said I was F*****g Strong!
    I asked why he thought he could beat me, He said he thought he was good at it as he could beat all his mates!
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in after armstrong himself, the mighty CLIVE
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

Originally Posted by clive View Post
    Last year a younger guy than me at work challenged me to a arm-Wrestle, he was slightly bigger and broader than me. I beat him fairly easily.
    He was shocked and said I was F*****g Strong!
    I asked why he thought he could beat me, He said he thought he was good at it as he could beat all his mates!
    Good stuff man!

Great Britain has an amazing arm wrestling team also! If you start getting serious and want to be competitive send me a pm and I'll get you in contact with them

My Training Journal -

pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    over the top

CaraG73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the last time I arm wrestled one of my girlfriends my elbow was sore for 2 weeks and I couldn't do any biceps or triceps lol

painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    is this topic still going ?
    What role do you guys think supination has in correlation with biceps power, the ability to lock (sometric hold, and be strong in the negative cycle, like in a armwrestling match ?
    I have a stronger biceps lock on my left compared to my right and the thing i've noticed is that I have a more defined ??insertion point?? ( I think it is ) on my left and on my right is non-existent.There is also a difference in supination power, left is stronger.
    Example :

The only thing setting me back from being a good armwrestler right handed is my lock, it is not strong, if I loose it is generally because of it, it either get tired wayy to fast or it is simply not strong enough compared to my rising, pronation, side, etc..