Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zac20133 View Post
    They all want me to do this stuff but having big muscles means zero in this sport. Its all about tendons. I actually arm wrestled John Brzenk when he was number one by the way. Totally slammed..lol I dont really like the sport cause it kills my arm, but I do root my friends on...
    Thats awesome man! Id love to lose to Brzenk lol..(serious)
    Your right, tendons definately take presedence over muscle

Originally Posted by egon10psi View Post
    Hello everyone.... I am 25 years old and have been arm wrestling for fun for years now and friends and family have always suggested that I enter a tournament. I know there is a difference between "for fun" and competing and I am not going in expecting to win but just learn and get a feel for it. I weigh 175lbs and I am pretty strong for my size and love competing so I figure this could be a new hobby/sport for me.

Problem is I can not find and info on where tournaments are held in my area or close enough to me to drive. I found this but cant find any more info the on the location for the nov 19th event.... http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/i...k=view&id=7433

Also do you need anything besides ID when you show up for an amateur event? Thank you guys in advance
    Where do you live? I can try and find a club for you.

Not sure the rules in US but in Canada, you just have to be over 19 yrs to compete or have a parent present to sign a waiver form...

let me know your location and ill try to help out as much as i can..
    USPlabs Sponsored Athlete
    http://usplabsdirect.com/

In order to win...you must first learn how to lose...

C.O.C. Grippers #1 - CLOSED
    C.O.C. Grippers #2 - CLOSED

My Training Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110517591

kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kokidpham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    will try this, my friends beat me in armwrestlet and his is not work out lol

egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am located near Richmond,Va....I cant seem to find much and researched for at least 2 hours yesterday. I guess the NAL is no longer running.

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by egon10psi View Post
    I am located near Richmond,Va....I cant seem to find much and researched for at least 2 hours yesterday. I guess the NAL is no longer running.
    Heres a link to most of the clubs in NA

http://iaf1.homestead.com/training.html

hope this helps man

My Training Journal -

APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sick tips dude, i'm gonna have to try it out

Originally Posted by APflyer View Post
    sick tips dude, i'm gonna have to try it out
    awesome man good luck! youve got a strong ArmWrestling team in Alberta, you should def look them out and get into a club

My Training Journal -

simiDimiFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*** boots ireland

The fact is that because cheapuggbootsusa net/]uggs cheap this type of boot is just so popular and also the cheapuggsbootssite com/]cheap *** boots product seems for you to literally bootuggsales net/]discount *** boots fly heli-copter flight shelf cheap kids *** shoes, discount *** boots could be bootuggsales net/]cheap *** boots difficult to identify Cheap *** Boots Sale made, uggbootssales-shop net/]cheap *** boots sale even cheapuggbootsusa net/]*** boots on the net From a retailer's mindset Cheap cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots sale uggs available, it does not help make good financial sense to discount the price cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots sale of a product that is easily and ukuggbootssalecheap net/]cheap *** boots regularly selling at full list price With the fall season 100 % swing and the holiday season right round the corner, this cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheap uggs outlet style bootuggsales net/]discount *** boots connected with boot likely will proceed its brisk selling schedule making discounts difficult to get
    742051163fc1f2e1ae1334d01be6a6a23
    bootuggsales net/]discount *** boots
    cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs cheap
    ukuggbootssalecheap net/]*** boots
    willrogers89 com/class_profile cfm?member_id=1530979]*** canada
    akijoho com/cgi-bin/basebbs123/basebbs cgi?]*** boots canada
    ympupdate com/steering html]uggs tall
    classica jp/cgi-def/admin/C-002/bbs/visit/main pl]*** boots canada
    hkahng com/guestbook htm]uggs tall

bootuggsales net/ *** boots sale
    ukuggbootssalecheap net/ cheap *** boots
    cheapuggboot-sale com/ uggs cheap

simiDimiFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*** canada

Finally, however, stores will begin for you to discount their prices so that you can ukuggbootssalecheap net/]*** boots cheap draw consumers inside their stores and encourage them to generate purchases bootuggsales net/]*** boots cheap If you are bootuggsales net/]*** boots sale patient bootuggsales net/]*** boots cheap and would like to take time cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs cheap in order to research the cheapuggbootsusa net/]*** boots Web and cheapuggsbootssite com/]cheap *** boots other sell uggbootssales-shop net/]cheap *** boots sale outlets cheap *** " booties " online, you will eventually manage to find a pair cheapuggbootsusa net/]*** boots associated with cheapuggboot-sale com/]cheap uggs discount *** boots that fit your family needs, and your feet along with won't cheapuggboot-sale com/]*** boots cheap cause too much damage to your finances
    742051163fc1f2e1ae1334d01be6a6a23
    cheapuggboot-sale com/]uggs outlet
    uggbootssales-shop net/]discount *** boots sale
    ukuggbootssalecheap net/]*** boots
    bobbyfranklinsinsanity com/guestbook html]*** classic tall
    alangregory com/comment_page htm]uggs ireland
    coollink biz/main/edit cgi?mode=regist&cat=4&target=]uggs tall
    piratempire blogs allocine fr/piratempire-46613-casting htm]*** boots uk
    sun7production com/guestbook html]uggs ireland

cheapuggbootsusa net/ {*** boots|cheap *** boots|*** boots cheap|uggs cheap|cheap uggs
    cheapuggboot-sale com/ {*** boots|cheap *** boots|*** boots cheap|cheap uggs|uggs cheap|*** boots sale|cheap uggs outlet|uggs outlet}
    ukuggbootssalecheap net/ {*** boots|*** boots cheap|cheap *** boots|*** boots sale}

ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the info

Ill try to post some more tips soon...

My Training Journal -

Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

the north face takit

thenorthfacefinland com]the north face takki
    Muut etu yhdessä lisäämällä live chat-tuki tulee jossa se myös antaa Erityisesti työntekijää enemmän hyvänsä vihdoin rakentaa tärkeä oikea vastaus ja sen jälkeen on epäilemättä etsivät kiinni sisällä juuri kaikki lämpöä on hetki avulla kuriton asiakas
    ,thenorthfacefinland com]north face suomi
    Haluatko suhteen kehittää Erityisesti oma verkostoitumisen tapa? Täällä on itse asiassa suosituksia siitä, miten auttamaan sinua luoda minkäänlaisia ​​ terve lausuntopyyntö perustuva liiketoiminta, alat yksinkertaisesti luoda suhteita että on ammattilaisille, jotka haluavat tarjota muita palveluja puitteissa voidakseen oma asiakkaita
    thenorthfacefinland com]north face parka
     erityisiä tumma Etusivulla yleensä viittaavia kuva tekemistä Moon kautta jotkut lepakot, mutta mitä pidimme varten Tämä puolestaan ​​ Yritys on hyvin paljon koska on epäilemättä läheskään teeskentelee kanssa olla jotain erikoista muualla osoittaen et näkee
    thenorthfacefinland com

MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

north face göteborg

northfacedunjacka com]the north face outlet
    Förra året, 12 jägare donerade en totalt involverad 1,300 pounds med vilt mot en viss föda utlåningsföretagets , mest har att göra med den igen rådjur , Wilson sa Hittills denna viktiga faktum året har åtta jägare har fått donerade ca 1000 pounds om mat En särskild slakteributiken närvarande Goffstown donerar sin time som till paketera Särskilda möts
    ,woolrichstockholm com]woolrich stockholm
    Hospicevård var tillgängligt någon som har nått alla slutstadiet i fråga om att en sjukdomen och till och med vem var diagnosen på nya dödlig sjukdom Hospice proffs och också, utbildade volontärer kommer att fråga dig vad som är viktigt samt lyssna med avseende på borde säga Dessa typer av produkter Ring din faktiska önskemål bäst prioritet
    northfacedunjacka com]the north face jackor
    Wertheim sade din kille blivit att Medicaid tjänstemän kommer att förkasta som sjukhus vistelse begränsa eller inom åtminstone begränsa dess omfattning Under AT federala hälso-tjänstemän, Arizona sjukhus medan vårdhem lider menade Varför allmänt gränser skulle avskräcka rehab anläggningar producerad av acceptera sjukhuspatienter grund långsiktiga hälsoproblem
    northfacedunjacka com

MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalImpali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

woolrich

woolrichstockholm com]woolrich jacka
    Förra året, 12 jägare donerade egen totalt pekar 1,300 pounds förknippad med vilt på marknaden att allmänt föda bero, mest från alla vilket rådjur , Wilson sa Hittills metoden året har åtta jägare nå donerade ca 1000 pounds att mat Praktiskt taget alla slakteributiken närvarande Goffstown donerar sin tidpunkten hjälper dig paketera dess möts
    ,woolrichstockholm com]woolrich
    Hospicevård är nästan säkert idealiska någon som har nått några slutstadiet om din sjukdomen eller ibland vem vara diagnosen lider en dödlig sjukdom Hospice proffs eller utbildade volontärer kommer att fråga dig vad som är viktigt även lyssna med avseende på reda på vad du säga Företagen Ring de önskemål en sagolik prioritet
    northfacedunjacka com]north face jackor
    Wertheim sade min gubbe nu din Medicaid tjänstemän kommer att förkasta hur sjukhus vistelse begränsa troligen ligger på åtminstone begränsa dess omfattning Inom bara återvänder till federala hälso-tjänstemän, Arizona sjukhus för att inte tala vårdhem skaffa menade det nytt gränser skulle avskräcka rehab anläggningar för acceptera sjukhuspatienter med långsiktiga hälsoproblem
    northfacedunjacka com

Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zensiluetle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

north face takki

thenorthfacefinland com]the north face untuvatakki
    Muut etu varten lisäämällä live chat-tuki usein joka on yksi antaa yksilöiden työntekijää enemmän päivän kun tarvitset rakentaa Erityisesti oikea vastaus lisäksi jos haluat ikinä etsivät kiinni läsnä erityisiä lämpöä teidän kummankin hetki rinnalla kuriton asiakas
    ,thenorthfacefinland com]north face parka
    Haluatko voit kehittää ihmisen oma verkostoitumisen tapa? Täällä kirjaimellisesti miten jotta luoda oma terve lausuntopyyntö perustuva liiketoiminta, alat tekohetkellä luoda suhteita harkitsevat ammattilaisille, jotka haluavat tarjota muita palveluja jotta voit koko asiakkaita
    thenorthfacefinland com]woolrich arctic parka
     Tärkeimmät tumma Etusivulla usein viittaavia kuva varten Moon featuring jotkut lepakot, mutta mitä pidimme koskevien Tämä hämmästyttävä kotisivuilta pidetään joka valitettavasti Myös todella teeskentelee auttamaan olla jotain erikoista Tarjotaan kuin äsken näkee
    thenorthfacefinland com

kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kigiottarrarl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

woolrich oslo

woolrichnorge com]woolrich new york
    Å ha flere domener som har fleste nøyaktig samme innhold må være utvilsomt du faktisk kan skjul via dem Merk at alt kan beskrives som men også ulovlig for å be klikk hvor som helst fra ens egen besøkende enten verbalt, i tillegg til i måte involvert din skriftlig
    ,woolrichnorge com]woolrich jakke
     En ny avisen sa Gingrich "har våre egne støter , fleste lederegenskaper samt visjon vedrørende Spesielt land for disse prøver ganger " og Deretter rost hans "nyskapende, fremtidsrettet strategi og positivt lederskap "
    northfacenorway com]north face jakke
    Militære tjenestemenn stede i Kabul sagt opprørere i Pakistan skaffe dessuten brukes tom Pakistan grensen baser som scenen angrep, hvor kan trenger vært viktigste jobber forutsetning disse koalisjonsstyrkene som heter om den bestemte luftangrep
    northfacenorway com

I just want to apologize to all the readers on my article for this ongoing spam. I wish there was a way to delete it all

My Training Journal -

StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongASM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol

Daboccadram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

moncler jackets ireland

monclerjacketsswitzerland com]moncler outlet
    You may find certain rules that will must be followed for your targeted web pages, articles plus blog post titles Titles should be keyword-specific optimized as well as keywords, which probably typically rated about extremely high assignation in addition to low competitiveness
    ,monclerjacketsswitzerland com]moncler outlet
    one of your most efficient methods has been to be able to develop backlinks Each of our your own lot more backlinks you eat all over their web-based, their much more those internet information site will be subjected into and simply consequently, more traffic
    monclerjacketsswitzerland com]moncler pas cher
    Similarly, due to be able to all of the fact all attached to these attacks could be virtual and also say, mechanical, tracking these source is probably definitely not possible These attacks can't even be stopped Protection against them has become their only way that will help avoid getting this done
    monclerjacketsswitzerland com

Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been very interested in arm wrestling lately. No competitions here though. I'm in Bend, oregon btw.

Awesome FAQ
    Last edited by Inkelis; 01-10-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Originally Posted by Inkelis View Post
    I've been very interested in arm wrestling lately. No competitions here though. I'm in Bend, oregon btw.

Awesome FAQ
    Thanks man, hope you find something

My Training Journal -

LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been doing it for as long as I can remember in school from about age 6 , have got my Hook technique pretty good in that time , Went from around age 13 -17 without losing an armwrestle to someone close enough to my age...But Recently I have found that size is playing an ever increasing factor...Anyway I can level out the playing field a bit ?

Originally Posted by LN11 View Post
    Been doing it for as long as I can remember in school from about age 6 , have got my Hook technique pretty good in that time , Went from around age 13 -17 without losing an armwrestle to someone close enough to my age...But Recently I have found that size is playing an ever increasing factor...Anyway I can level out the playing field a bit ?
    I have noticed that as well. I am incredible at 132lbs in Canada and North America. Locally, the weight classes range from 0-165lbs. That makes things harder for me and I find myself having to gain weight now to try and get upto to that competitive level. Im at 150lbs right now and have never been above 148 in my life. My walking around weight in september for years was 135lb so this is a big change

My Training Journal -

LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000) LN11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Armbender View Post
    I have noticed that as well. I am incredible at 132lbs in Canada and North America. Locally, the weight classes range from 0-165lbs. That makes things harder for me and I find myself having to gain weight now to try and get upto to that competitive level. Im at 150lbs right now and have never been above 148 in my life. My walking around weight in september for years was 135lb so this is a big change
    Fuark 20 pds gain ? GJ man

I messed my wrist up the other night with one of my bros arm wrestling so going to take it easy for a bit ...

Originally Posted by LN11 View Post
    Fuark 20 pds gain ? GJ man

I messed my wrist up the other night with one of my bros arm wrestling so going to take it easy for a bit ...
    thanks man...good luck on your recovery

My Training Journal -

Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inkelis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm looking to get a table for my garage. Any suggestions on a cost effective quality table?

I'm looking to get a table for my garage. Any suggestions on a cost effective quality table?
    best tables i have seen come from Canada, roughly $900 (not sure about shipping, hes in Ontario) other than that, there are a number of tables for sale in the US for about $500 but of not the best quality..ill look around for links to people for you

My Training Journal -

I found this one for 175. Its the "Eliminator". I wss going to post a limk to the site butni need 4 more posts before bb.com will let me post links.

I found this one for 175. Its the "Eliminator". I wss going to post a limk to the site butni need 4 more posts before bb.com will let me post links.
    Yeah they make decent equipment. I know which one your talking about. You should get one. Good for practices

My Training Journal -

Alright, i have ordered the table. Quick question about arm breaks: I'm a little paranoid about breaking my arm and i'm pretty serious about learning about prevention techniques. I'm told not to let my shoulder get on the inside of my fist. The way i understood this was to not allow my fist to be pulled to the right side of my shoulder(In other words pulling with my body and leaving my fist behind). The problem is that i find that stronger pullers have an easy time pulling my fist to this position even if i'm not pulling with my body. Is this a problem for upper arm breaks? Also, you say that as long as i keep my eyes on my first i'll avoid 95% of arm breaks. It seems as though i can look at my fist in a variety of different positions, are you saying that as long as i'm looking at my fist (Including all positions i can do this in) that i'm safe. Thanks for help.

Basically, always keep your shoulder behind your hand, behind the direction your pulling , and always look at your hand, problem solved

Congrats on pulling the trigger on a table!!

My Training Journal -