Thread: Rewards

Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Rewards

Havent seen a thread here about the rewards you give yourself when you achieve certain goals.

So what reward do you give yourself when you achieve the goal? Does the level of the goal affect the size of the reward?

Say NO to fap ghostofinsanity89's Avatar
    ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostofinsanity89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont believe in giving myself a reward.

The feeling i get after completing a brutal workout and the sense of accomplishment it brings is rewarding in it self.

but thats just me.
    "Hell is when you meet the person you could have been."

Rutgers University 2012

++Randomly Rep Me and I will Randomly Rep Back++

COD MW2/PS3 : BlackRainbow777

chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mendozaj0214 View Post
    i dont believe in giving myself a reward.

The feeling i get after completing a brutal workout and the sense of accomplishment it brings is rewarding in it self.

but thats just me.
    Same here. Giving yourself rewards undermines the real reason you workout. I work to get a paycheck, I lift because it's what I love.

zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaniro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The reward is the feeling of satisfaction you get from the results and knowing you've done a great workout.