SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)

Super Demotivated Q_Q

I was starting to get in really good shape back in 2007. Then I got injured. After about 6 months I started getting in really good shape, and then my back got hurt. I learned to deal with the pain and now, just as I was starting to see my abs again, I find out I have 2 herniated discs in my neck and will need to see a neurosurgeon. So basically I have a leg with significant scar tissue in the thigh, a stomach that is hernia prone with a footlong scar on it, a bach that aches everyday, and a neck that aches every day for the rest of my life. So in leiau of it all I went to McDonalds today
    end rant

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what are you going to do about this?
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnderriLLL View Post
    what are you going to do about this?
    Unfortunately I'll have to sit on a stationary bike when I can and just be really healthy about what I eat. And get one of those cool head support things for after surgery I've always wanted to try one on. And wait to work on mass... Still working on the same muscle size and strength I had 5 years ago...