toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

McDonalds Keto Diet

Hi everyone.

I've been on the Keto diet for 5 days now. I work at McDonalds so I pretty much get endless food there. I usually eat a combination of chicken breasts, quarter pounder with cheese (meat and cheese only), and half their minute maid with half iced tea for an arnold palmer. i also got some eggs, cheese, chicken breasts, tuna, peanuts, broccoli and turkey at home.

i'm eating around 20-30 carbs a day which i think is good (feedback on this please).

i joined a new nearby gym today which pretty much has everything (i'm excited to work out tomorrow!!). i havent seriously worked out since high school 3 years ago (45 pounds ago)

TWO QUESTIONS

1) what type of weight training should i focus on? (if anyone has links to a specific routine that would be great... i browsed this sub forum and found mainly diet related stuff)

2) also, do you think my carbs per day are too high? i figure below 40 is fine but want others opinion.
    August 2010 - 265
    June 19, 2011 - 249

On the road to 215!

lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1) heavy compounds - barbell bench - barbell row - squat - learn them well

2) if it aint working after 2 weeks then go the zero carb route - just meat and eggs - its like a hot knife thru butter

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What he said: heavy compounds using free weights. Work in a range of 8 reps at about 80% of your 1RM.

It's possible to eat McDonalds and stay keto. But make the most of the salads and fresh food.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) margotspera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you said min maid lemonade!? That is LOADDDDED with Sugar-

Unless its sugar free! I'd check that out. A half glass of that could ruin everything!
    "You don't come to spin class cause its easy...you come for results"- I can be a genius sometimes.

My prediction: Pain! joey joe joe's Avatar
    joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks good but I'd drop the minute maid and iced tea. That stuff is loaded with sugar and has very little health benefit to it. Real tea is good, but fruit juices are loaded up with sugars.

For workouts, check the bb.com main site, it's got a lot of great info. In the exercises section, it even has videos of how to do all the moves.
    New music and video up! www.daysleftmusic.com

clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clicker666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by toobigtofail View Post
    Hi everyone.
    1) what type of weight training should i focus on? (if anyone has links to a specific routine that would be great... i browsed this sub forum and found mainly diet related stuff)
    I'm a noob and I'd suggest Starting Strength. I attempted many times over the years to start lifting, and had no clue. I'd go in, lift some weights up and down for a week and nothing would happen. I'd quit and start again a decade later.

This time I have a program and a plan. I know EXACTLY what I am doing, how much weight, how much warmup, and when. I've made gains and have lost more weight with the program three times a week than I did with just doing cardio SIX times a week.

My two cents - I strongly recommend it.
    You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there - Edwin Louis Cole

Savage247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savage247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone.

I've been on the Keto diet for 5 days now. I work at McDonalds so I pretty much get endless food there. I usually eat a combination of chicken breasts, quarter pounder with cheese (meat and cheese only), and half their minute maid with half iced tea for an arnold palmer. i also got some eggs, cheese, chicken breasts, tuna, peanuts, broccoli and turkey at home.

i'm eating around 20-30 carbs a day which i think is good (feedback on this please).

i joined a new nearby gym today which pretty much has everything (i'm excited to work out tomorrow!!). i havent seriously worked out since high school 3 years ago (45 pounds ago)

TWO QUESTIONS

2) also, do you think my carbs per day are too high? i figure below 40 is fine but want others opinion.
    You should shoot for 10g carbs or less the first couple weeks to shock your system into ketosis, after that you'll be able to be a LITTLE bit more leniant with the carbs, but still try to make sure you're getting no direct sources of carbs. Watch your sodium intake with all the McD's.. and eat more veggies ie lettuce spinach. As far as your workout i'd ease into it since it's been awhile and your body is going be a lot more tired the first 2 weeks. once you're body is fat adapted look to increase workout intensity
    KETOADDICT

emosms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by lbendall View Post
    1) heavy compounds - barbell bench - barbell row - squat - learn them well

2) if it aint working after 2 weeks then go the zero carb route - just meat and eggs - its like a hot knife thru butter
    what about 2% carbs cottage cheese, is it a way too far from the "zero" carbs?
    f.e. 2lb's a day

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    don't go heavy from the start seeing you will only hurt yourself.

Aim for 30g or less carbs and get on your cardio which will help with the weight loss. Also aim for about 180g of protein per day. Count calories at lower your intaek to 1500cals per day max.

30 minutes per day at a maximum heart rate of 130bpm for cardio is all you need.

And do not overdue it at the start seeing you will be really sore and you could hurt yourself.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toobigtofail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the suggestions guys! i really appreciate it.

the minuite maid stuff is "lite" so it has no sugar. i cant find the exact stuff that they have at mcdonalds online but i have found similar products which are around 4 carbs per ounce. it just seems like a waste so i'll cut that out

i'm going to try doing 30-60 minutes of cardio a day plus the workout outlined here: forum.bodybuilding(dot)com/showthread.php?threadid=36497
    August 2010 - 265
    June 19, 2011 - 249

On the road to 215!

stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the suggestions guys! i really appreciate it.

the minuite maid stuff is "lite" so it has no sugar. i cant find the exact stuff that they have at mcdonalds online but i have found similar products which are around 4 carbs per ounce. it just seems like a waste so i'll cut that out

i'm going to try doing 30-60 minutes of cardio a day plus the workout outlined here: forum.bodybuilding(dot)com/showthread.php?threadid=36497
    4 carbs per ounce and has no sugar??????? that doesnt work out, without a doubt those 4 carbs are sugar! and per ounce wow deff. ditch it right away. if you need some sort of sweet drink you can give crystalite or diet soda a try but in moderation. if you arent seeing results which im sure you still will then cut it out.

and pleeeeeease do not do cardio everyday. do it 2-3 times post workout a week. when results slow down add in another ten minutes or an additional session if you would like or lower calories.

Savage247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savage247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stempleman View Post

and pleeeeeease do not do cardio everyday. do it 2-3 times post workout a week. when results slow down add in another ten minutes or an additional session if you would like or lower calories.
    You should actually split up cardio and your weights, either in the am if you workout in the evening or vice versa. Or on a seperate day for that matter, especially if you're trying to increase your lbm.
    KETOADDICT

Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I started again in Feb. I was at 242 lbs (fat) and about 32% BF. The staple of my diet is fish, chicken, pork, veggies, protien shakes/bars, eggs, low fat/ sodium lunch meats, sugar free oatmeal, cheerios. I am currently at 224 lbs this AM and have a lot more muscle mass.

I do cardio for 30 minutes , 3 x's a week. I lift 4 times a week also. I will be getting my BF done Thursday but I'm gonna guess I'm at 16-19% BF right now. Waist has dropped over 3". The key is getting your arse in that gym at least 3 days a week to start and just eating right. '

Todays meals & workout:

7:30 AM Plain sugar free oatmeal
    8:30 Arrive at gym, leave at 10AM. Did 30 minutes on the glide and burned 440 cals. Followed up with ab routine for the duration along with strecthing.
    10:15 arrived at work and ate 3 boiled eggs.
    11:15- Banana
    12:45 Salmon & mixed Veg
    2:15- Carb conscious protein bar
    4:00- turkey breast lunch meat
    5:00- Protein shake
    7:30- 80z grilled chicken with fat free honey mustard.
    around 9 pm I'll have a small poece of reduced fat cheese.

AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pauly-Walnuts View Post
    I started again in Feb. I was at 242 lbs (fat) and about 32% BF. The staple of my diet is fish, chicken, pork, veggies, protien shakes/bars, eggs, low fat/ sodium lunch meats, sugar free oatmeal, cheerios. I am currently at 224 lbs this AM and have a lot more muscle mass.

I do cardio for 30 minutes , 3 x's a week. I lift 4 times a week also. I will be getting my BF done Thursday but I'm gonna guess I'm at 16-19% BF right now. Waist has dropped over 3". The key is getting your arse in that gym at least 3 days a week to start and just eating right. '

Todays meals & workout:

8:30 Arrive at gym, leave at 10AM. Did 30 minutes on the glide and burned 440 cals. Followed up with ab routine for the duration along with strecthing.
    That is not keto

Um since the thread is going this way...today I started keto I had half a pack of sausage,steak w/ bernaise sauce, and lamb shoulder w/ egg and about to eat hemp protein w/ almond butter am I doing it right. What do you guys think of hemp it has only fiber and healthy fats and little protein, I ask cause I don;t see anyone eating it
    ~~~Abrahamic Alliance~~~

stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10) stempleman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    agreed not keto...^ and you did not go down in bf % that much that plus your down 20 pounds? you would have to be at 200 pounds and no gain of lean mass strictly fat loss to be at that %

Originally Posted by Pauly-Walnuts View Post

Todays meals & workout:

Well it's obvious that this is not keto, but it seems to be working regardless. I say cudos to you and your work ethic/discipline on your diet and cardio. a drop of 18 lbs in four months is good and i'm SURE you've increased your lbm after workin out 4x/week + cardio. my only advice as far as your diet goes is maybe gettin in some healhy fats because it seems from your diet your only fat is coming from 3 hb eggs, other than that bro Keep gettin at doin what you're doin man, and if you hit a wall switch it up a little bit.
    KETOADDICT

alright... i'm making those changes with my diet + exercise to fine tune my program.

one thing though... (i was thinking about starting a new thread about this but whatever..) my stomache has been feeling upset usually 30 minutes or so after eating some meals. i'm thinking it could be from all the fats.

anyone else know why this is happening, how to stop it, or have any experience at all with this?

the first time it happened, i ate a side salad at work alongside two grilled chicken breasts. 20 minutes later my stomache felt like it was twisting and turning and i had the liquid ****s... 20 minutes later i had another bathroom adventure.

it has happened a twice more... the last time being a few minutes ago where where my meal consisted of a handful of unsalted peanuts, salad w/ oil dressing + sunflower seads, and tuna mixed with 1.5 tablespoons of mayo + a little squirt of regular mustard.

should i be taking an anti-diarrhetic or would that do nothing for my stomach?
    August 2010 - 265
    June 19, 2011 - 249

On the road to 215!

alright... i'm making those changes with my diet + exercise to fine tune my program.

one thing though... (i was thinking about starting a new thread about this but whatever..) my stomache has been feeling upset usually 30 minutes or so after eating some meals. i'm thinking it could be from all the fats.

anyone else know why this is happening, how to stop it, or have any experience at all with this?

the first time it happened, i ate a side salad at work alongside two grilled chicken breasts. 20 minutes later my stomache felt like it was twisting and turning and i had the liquid ****s... 20 minutes later i had another bathroom adventure.

it has happened a twice more... the last time being a few minutes ago where where my meal consisted of a handful of unsalted peanuts, salad w/ oil dressing + sunflower seads, and tuna mixed with 1.5 tablespoons of mayo + a little squirt of regular mustard.

should i be taking an anti-diarrhetic or would that do nothing for my stomach?
    You dont need an anti-diarrhetic. What you need is FIBER like i stated ^ up there. You are getting close to 0g fiber in a day with all that fat and protein and *light* tea or whatever has nothing to solidify it. You need to eat fibrous vegetable or get yourself a fiber pill. It's like my nutrition professor always says "Fiber ads bulk to the stool"
    KETOADDICT

Originally Posted by Savage247 View Post
    You dont need an anti-diarrhetic. What you need is FIBER like i stated ^ up there. You are getting close to 0g fiber in a day with all that fat and protein and *light* tea or whatever has nothing to solidify it. You need to eat fibrous vegetable or get yourself a fiber pill. It's like my nutrition professor always says "Fiber ads bulk to the stool"
    lol roger that.

i'm going to increase broccoli intake and get myself some fiber pills just to be safe. no one's bathroom deserves the treatment i have given mine the last few days

tell your nutrition professor thanks for me ;D
    August 2010 - 265
    June 19, 2011 - 249

On the road to 215!

Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like your on the right road to loosing fat and the keto diet is defo the right one you have chosen.....

As said above increase your fibre and maybe take a read of this for additional info if you havent done so already..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=36497

Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    McDonald's is my saving grace when I'm doing keto. XLrg diet coke for $ 0.79 and two double cheeseburgers. With tax I get a keto meal for around 3 and a half bucks.

In the mornings: 2 sausage mcmuffins w/ egg and throw out the english muffins.

Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by CanuckTank View Post
    don't go heavy from the start seeing you will only hurt yourself.

Aim for 30g or less carbs and get on your cardio which will help with the weight loss. Also aim for about 180g of protein per day. Count calories at lower your intaek to 1500cals per day max.

30 minutes per day at a maximum heart rate of 130bpm for cardio is all you need.

And do not overdue it at the start seeing you will be really sore and you could hurt yourself.
    Wait........so let me get this straight. I'm like 4 days late, but bear with me.

You just recommended that a 242 pound individual take in, and I quote, "1500cals per day max" ..... ??? Or did I read that wrong?

Seriously. Are you not content with being the only one with hypoglycemia--you want someone else to get it now? So you can have a buddy to switch to a pro forma 'well-rounded diet' with you? No, Senor. En Mi Casa, No.

Friend OP,

Damn near any grown man should be doing 2000 calories to start. Bare minimum. No lean Body mass calculation, none of that crap. 2000. Adjust it from there based on your energy levels, and remember, its more than just food: you need a positive attitude, vittamins (not a typo), lots of sleep, lots of liquids, low stress, and of course, Carb-Conscious cheats (No Sugar Added Ice Cream vs Regular Ice Cream).

You should be monitoring your progress at the gym, and your progress with the measuring tape, over your progress on the scale. I personally have been setting all kinds of new personal bests (Vertical Jump, Sprints, etc.), even on a heavy cut (700+ below maintenance), and while working >40 hours a week. Some people will sneak their results by you, but conveniently leave out they're in school, and can sleep 10 hours a night, and go to the gym 3 hours a day. I frickin wish.

UHHH...anyways, I hope your diet is going well so far. Something tells me that it is, but you want to make it better...so word of advice: if it works.....try not to F with it too much.
    Last edited by Dirty Shoez; 06-13-2009 at 12:34 AM.

gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunsofamerica is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was under the impression that McDonalds used sugar as a filler in their beef pattys. Is this incorrect?

nickwazere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gunsofamerica View Post
    I was under the impression that McDonalds used sugar as a filler in their beef pattys. Is this incorrect?
    Yer i worked at Macass for 2 years and I?m 90% sure they use sugar in a lot of their products, however that was in Australia so it could be different if you aren?t from there. Also reading up on forum i notice there have been a few people who mentioned sugar free drinks during keto. I thought sugar free drinks were a no go because your body may react to the artificial sweeteners as a carb similarly to Deli meats with the preservatives etc in their. I may be wrong? Im no expert lol

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nickwazere View Post
    Yer i worked at Macass for 2 years and I?m 90% sure they use sugar in a lot of their products, however that was in Australia so it could be different if you aren?t from there.lol
    Mcdonalds australia claims their patties are 100% beef. Sausage in 'sausage mcmuffin' has carb filler.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gunsofamerica View Post
    Yep. They have nutritional information easily available (in Ireland, it is on the back of the tray cover). The ingredients of the beef patties are beef and salt.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders