Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Is this multi-station home gym any good?

I'm a noob with multi-gyms so am after some advise.

I'm looking at getting this

1) What are the pro's & con's with a multi gym?
    2) What should I look for in a multi gym?
    3) The only equip I have now is a flat bench press & DB's. Would the bench press on this multi gym give me the same kind of work out as a standard bench? If it does I was thinking of getting rid of my bench and just use this.
    4) Can you add more weight to these home gym's or what comes with it is all that you can have?
    Last edited by Capt-MoonLight; 06-07-2009 at 02:50 AM.
    I REP back:

♣♣♣K.A.O.S♣♣♣
    Master of the clean snap - I produce a well formed and perfect log a stunning 9 times out of ten! Sheet just never sticks to one that is adept in the clean snap mysteries.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Capt-MoonLight View Post

1) What are the pro's & con's with a multi gym?
    The pros: It is easy to use and hard to hurt yourself with in the short term.

The cons: Limited number of movements all in only one fixed plane. size and weight make it hard to move.

2) What should I look for in a multi gym?
    you need smooth movement on all stations and a big weight stack to allow for growth. also durability of parts and cables.

3) The only equip I have now is a flat bench press & DB's. Would the bench press on this multi gym give me the same kind of work out as a standard bench? If it does I was thinking of getting rid of my bench and just use this.
    You will want to re-think this position.

4) Can you add more weight to these home gym's or what comes with it is all that you can have?
    Some of the better ones you can add more weight to. The one you show is not a good one. I would guess that what comes with it is all you will ever get.

My suggestion would be to look at other products. This is not a quality multi-gym. For someone with a little experience you can tell that just looking at the picture.

You should do some reading before buying anything. Start with the Faq thread stickied at the top of this forum.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    The pros: It is easy to use and hard to hurt yourself with in the short term.

The cons: Limited number of movements all in only one fixed plane. size and weight make it hard to move.

you need smooth movement on all stations and a big weight stack to allow for growth. also durability of parts and cables.

You will want to re-think this position.

Some of the better ones you can add more weight to. The one you show is not a good one. I would guess that what comes with it is all you will ever get.

My suggestion would be to look at other products. This is not a quality multi-gym. For someone with a little experience you can tell that just looking at the picture.

You should do some reading before buying anything. Start with the Faq thread stickied at the top of this forum.
    all correct.
    If you have to go with a multi system at least get a good one and this is not a good one.
    I sell home and commercial fitness equipment, so if you have questions on equipment PM me and I will help.

“When the light comes down, and the earth shakes with the footsteps of a thousand battalions, when the air sings with the sound of clashing shields, and the ground is wet with the blood of men, that is when I am most alive. That is when my life is taken to the edge of the point, that is when I am invincible until the moment of death”

-Unknown Spartan Hoplite, 461 B.C.-

LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000) LeapFroggie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would get a leverage gym instead like Powertec. At least you can also use the olympic weights on a leverage gym later if you go with a squat rack, etc.

Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for input.

From reading the faq's on here everyone is negative on multi-station gyms and all recommend power racks.

Power Racks aren't for me, I don't intend on going hard core pro body building so I don't need a cage I can do squats & mega bench lifts in.

From what I have read so far, if I go the multi-station route I just need to make sure I can add more weights to it (in the pic above I posted it comes with 450lbs) so It seems suited to my needs, I doubt if I'll ever get to the stage I can bench 400lbs or squat that much for that matter.

Also another big thing is that the motion of the gym has to be smooth. I'll have to go to the showroom and test that out.

Thanks for the tips so far...
    I REP back:

♣♣♣K.A.O.S♣♣♣
    Master of the clean snap - I produce a well formed and perfect log a stunning 9 times out of ten! Sheet just never sticks to one that is adept in the clean snap mysteries.

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for input.

From reading the faq's on here everyone is negative on multi-station gyms and all recommend power racks.

Power Racks aren't for me, I don't intend on going hard core pro body building so I don't need a cage I can do squats & mega bench lifts in.

From what I have read so far, if I go the multi-station route I just need to make sure I can add more weights to it (in the pic above I posted it comes with 450lbs) so It seems suited to my needs, I doubt if I'll ever get to the stage I can bench 400lbs or squat that much for that matter.

Also another big thing is that the motion of the gym has to be smooth. I'll have to go to the showroom and test that out.

Thanks for the tips so far...
    power racks aren't just for "hard core pro bodybuilding"
    simply put, they are for safety and efficiency
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)

1. You don't need to and have to look like a pro body-builder to have a safe product. That os just non-sense thinking.

2. That's 450lb COMBINED. Look closely and you'll see that there's 2 weight stacks. Divide that by 2 and you get 225lbs on each stack. You'll surpass that on squats and maybe already max it with deadlifts.

3. rethink this through before you spend money on stupid home gym like that.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    1. You don't need to and have to look like a pro body-builder to have a safe product. That os just non-sense thinking.

2. That's 450lb COMBINED. Look closely and you'll see that there's 2 weight stacks. Divide that by 2 and you get 225lbs on each stack. You'll surpass that on squats and maybe already max it with deadlifts.

3. rethink this through before you spend money on stupid home gym like that.
    my school has one of these.
    the plastic plates are just plain stupid.
    they aren't smooth at all.
    very jerky when used.
    cables go all over the place.
    equipment itself isn't smooth.
    plus the cables themselves take actually take weight "off", so it's not really 225 lbs or w.e if ur squatting them
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Thanks for input.

Now this just isn't true. Power racks make all exercises done in them safer (yes even curls) They give you the ability to set the bar holders at nearly any height you might need and they have safety bars that allow you to work close to failure without worry.

Believe me I'm not ever going to be a pro either but I really appreciate the power rack. My last failure was on a 105 pound squat. Tiny weight but I was already tired from other sets and just couldn't move even that weight out of the hole. Not exactly my personal record but it could still have hurt the floor if dropped, or broken my leg and neck.

The reason to get a power rack is for the safety but it also offers the econemy of free weights and a great station to do body weight exercises with.

I can't move 400#s either,even the 200#'s each station actually can use on that machine would be more than I need most of the time. To me the biggest single drawback of a machine like that for a lightweight lifter is the fact that you get 10# adjustments on all exercises and thats it. I have free weight plates as small as half a pound each and I use them. This way I can still be adding weight to the bar and progressing even though I'm not ready for a 10# jump.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pro- you do not need to go to a gym
    -yes, I see that you can perform: bench press, flies, squats, leg extension and leg curl, calf presses, abdominal exercise of roman chair, dips and rows, bicep curls, lat pull downs, tricep extensions and some other exercises if you are creative.

If you were going to train a bodypart a day, you would be limited to... For example CHEST Bench, flies, possibly bent elbow pulldowns(missing dumbbell flies which I find more effective then the pec station for its harder to cheat); LEGS squat, leg ext, curl, donkey press, possibly deads(seems ok with 4 exercises); ARMS bicep, tricep, unilateral arm movements(little hard to replicate but doable); SHOULDERS upright rows, dips, and possibly military press if you place a sturdy chair under squat station(unfortunately thats it-maybe three exercises- not much); BACK lats, long arm extension, rows.

So all in all seems like you can get a sufficient workout from those movements. If you could try the machine and see if the squat station could be used for military press. Also see if the chain in front of the machine is adjustable for upright rows, deads... get the feel of the pec fly station you may like it. The roman chair is not for everyone I would check that out too.

Remember when picking a multi-station machine make certain that all sides of the machine are useful in your particular program. There is no leg press on this machine but other machines have it. Check around and see what variety there is and you may find something more inline with your needs.

This is an OK machine. The guys who previously posted indicated a lot of good points too. I am not a big fan of the big yellow machine(power tec). Just find something that works for you and something that will not get boring in a short while.

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yitmy View Post
    This is an OK machine. The guys who previously posted indicated a lot of good points too. I am not a big fan of the big yellow machine(power tec). Just find something that works for you and something that will not get boring in a short while.
    Funny. This machine would fall apart under the pressure of just being near my Powertec WB-LS.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    Funny. This machine would fall apart under the pressure of just being near my Powertec WB-LS.
    yea, but his bowflex rules!
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    Power tec is the big clunky thing that only allows one type of movement right? There you go I do not have space for a few of those pieces to get a well rounded work-out.

Is the bowflex any good? Well for me it is. For most of the people who workout to gain size then free weights seem to have the edge. If you need further info regarding what I use, check out the 2 threads here in this section for more info.

rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would buy it for no more than 100$ in good condition. The weights are vinyl coated and i find those types of machines on craigslist for 100-200 all the time. Machines should not replace free weights as your stabilizer muscles will not be worked and you will plateau sooner with machines. If you can get a good deal on it then sure, its better than nothing(sitting on a couch), but like everyone said free weights are the way to go. The only multi-station gyms i like are hammer strength(really expensive) and Powertec. I know you may have problems with your knees but get a power rack which will probably the same price as the machine and go light weight with good form and keep going up in weight but not too much and take it easy to where you are comfortable. Good form > more weight, which will cause more burn and you will feel it.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Power tec is the big clunky thing that only allows one type of movement right? There you go I do not have space for a few of those pieces to get a well rounded work-out.

Is the bowflex any good? Well for me it is. For most of the people who workout to gain size then free weights seem to have the edge. If you need further info regarding what I use, check out the 2 threads here in this section for more info.
    This is the Powertec....

I bought one years ago and still use it all the time. You can do a wide variety of exercises and since it's a leverage machine you get that solid "real weight" feeling. You can also use the plates for your regular Olympic bar for cage squats, etc. So your investment in weights will last as you grow your home gym in years to come.

I don't think it takes up too much more space than a Bowflex.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

I went to http://www.shoppowertecfitness.com/index.php and it seemed to show more separate types of stations. You are right that does look like a nicer machine then what the original poster was thinking about and maybe even my machine that I use.

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you are right that does look like a nicer machine then what the original poster was thinking about and maybe even my machine that i use.
    maybe??

Got to try it first to see how it feels or works before I give it the final recommendation. Ok?

This statement -

Got to try it first to see how it feels or works before I give it the final recommendation. Ok?
    Makes this statement even less relevant. How can you not be a fan of something you have never used?

I am not a big fan of the big yellow machine(power tec).

PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL this got funny as it went. Ill back the powertec.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 15

Repping crew for life.

I rep back.:)

Ive got a new training partner.:)

Dirty Bulking.:)

I looked into the multi-gym and you guys saying watch out, it has duel stacks were right.

Only 1 stack can be utilized at a time. WTF!!!

Why bother going to the trouble to make these machines only to limit its use by making half the weight available?

It's like going to the trouble to make a Ferrari but then putting a speed limiter on it forcing it to only ever do 150 mph

I was major disappoint when they told me only 1 stack is usable. I was going to get it as it was cheap and 450lbs would be more than enough for what I want.

The powertec looks impressive and as you can add my free weights to it to pump it up to 400lbs for example is the type of machine I need. But to pricey... But i'll look for something similar.

thanks for the tips on the power rack. I get what you all are saying, it's about safety and going till you fail in safety, but it still seems like over kill for my needs. I just get the feeling if I bought that I would have to force myself to go massive weights in order to justify getting it.
    I REP back:

♣♣♣K.A.O.S♣♣♣

I checked out that site I posted and saw other equipment besides the big one exercise machines and saw one that actually had a rack as part of its set-up. Which may be the best I have seen. I have not seen these as all inclusive machines and I do think they are nice. I have seen them at Dicks Sporting goods but as separate machines, not the workbench series. I think the curl machine option is a nice feature as well. I have not tried them mind you so I cannot state how it feels, but I plan to see if there is anywhere close I can try them prior to possibly purchasing. Take a gander:

http://www.shoppowertecfitness.com/i...brs/opener.jpg

Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I checked out that site I posted and saw other equipment besides the big one exercise machines and saw one that actually had a rack as part of its set-up. Which may be the best I have seen. I have not seen these as all inclusive machines and I do think they are nice. I have seen them at Dicks Sporting goods but as separate machines, not the workbench series. I think the curl machine option is a nice feature as well. I have not tried them mind you so I cannot state how it feels, but I plan to see if there is anywhere close I can try them prior to possibly purchasing. Take a gander:

http://www.shoppowertecfitness.com/i...brs/opener.jpg
    Very little point to that setup linked when for a fw buck more you can get something like this;

http://www.shoppowertecfitness.com/product.php?id=12

Which has virtually the same footprint and is infinietly safer.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 22

Originally Posted by Essexlad View Post
    Very little point to that setup linked when for a fw buck more you can get something like this;

http://www.shoppowertecfitness.com/product.php?id=12

Which has virtually the same footprint and is infinietly safer.
    Yes, but not true for the cost only covers the rack and not the other components inside the rack.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, but not true for the cost only covers the rack and not the other components inside the rack.
    Uhmm yeah about that, so freaking what?! This is one of those things where he wouldnt need to replace EVER. That piece of **** would need replacement after a year or two.
    Last edited by HardKore79; 06-09-2009 at 05:53 AM.

I looked into the multi-gym and you guys saying watch out, it has duel stacks were right.

Only 1 stack can be utilized at a time. WTF!!!

Why bother going to the trouble to make these machines only to limit its use by making half the weight available?
    No **** Einstein. You can actually see that they are 2 stacks and that each is connected to a different station.

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    yea, but his bowflex rules!
    But of course. Blowflex rules all the machines.

To me it looks like a cheap Weider multi-station that a friend of mine used to have. Same description also. The machine just blew and had too much drag.

But of course. Bowflex rules all the machines.

Progress!

No **** Einstein. You can actually see that they are 2 stacks and that each is connected to a different station.
    Well aren't you the aggressive little fellow of the internet?

As stated in original post Einstein, I said I'm a noob with multi-gyms, hence my thread brainiac.

Go be anti-social somewhere else, your input isn't needed here.
    I REP back:

♣♣♣K.A.O.S♣♣♣

Progress!
    BLOWflex has made progress ripping people off.

Well aren't you the aggressive little fellow of the internet?

As stated in original post Einstein, I said I'm a noob with multi-gyms, hence my thread brainiac.

Go be anti-social somewhere else, your input isn't needed here.
    Ouch, burn... ZZZZZZ. I like you choice of words!