Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielHimself is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 3rdtwelve View Post
    SWCC do not go to BUD/S, they go to SWCC school, still crazy hard but its not BUD/S, only SEALs go to BUD/S... not trying to be a troll I just take this stuff pretty seriously, I am a former SEAL candidate, I got med dropped from the Navy pretty early on and have been trying to get back in for the last year and a half. Great read and tons of respect.
    When did you get dropped, during Indoc or First Phase? Did you go to X-Div? lol, sh*t man, X-Div was the worst time of my life. Spent 2 months on X-Div. We had to cut down all the weeds in the cage with only 2 weedwackers. What class were you?
    "For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." --Carl Sagan

"They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time."

B: 295x1
    D: 365x3
    OHP: 205x1

juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50) juiyuanwu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with everyone else. Good read.
    American Council on Exercise - Certified Personal Trainer

Smolov Journey COMPLETE!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120831441
    2458, 3423, 4891

xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great f***ing read
    i just had to post this on my ******** page
    measly reps bro

Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NAMCHEE BAZAAR

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your hearts longing.
    It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams or for the adventure of being alive.

It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon. I want to know if you have touched the center of your sorrow. If you have been opened by life's betrayals or have become shriveled and close from fear of further pain. I want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own, without moving to hide it or fade it or fit it. I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own; if you can dance with the wildness and let the "Meatheadedness" fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be careful, be realistic, or to remember the limitations of being human.

It doesn't interest me if the story you're telling is true. I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself, if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul. I want to know if you can be faithful and trustworthy. I want to know if you can see beauty even when it is not there everyday, and if you can source your life from its presence. I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine, and still shout stand on the edges of a lake, river or mountain and shout to the silver of the full moon. Yes! I'm a Meathead...

It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money you have. I want to know if you can get up after a night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and do what needs to be done for someone you love.

It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied. I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away. I want to know if you can be alone with yourself, and truly like the company you keep in the empty moments of your life and still remember me...
    Garrett Hills, MS, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
    Exercise Physiologist/Strength Coach

Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reezii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** **** ****!!! holy ****ing shyt. this is a great read indeed

evade6317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evade6317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evade6317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evade6317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very similar to what I was told in the Marines, especially in boot camp. The drill instructors always reminded us that heat cramps and muscle burn won't kill you. If anything kills you it would be the drill instructors themselves. lol

Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this may be good for endurance training but bad advice for weight lifting imo. if you feel like you can't do that last rep with good form, then going further means bad form... and for what? for that mental checkmark that you did it? and at what cost, bad form, possible injury? consider you're doing heavy barbell curls and you can't get it up with good form, bad form won't be any good for your biceps nor your back which you will arch and put a load on as you raise the weight

that last line is great otherwise though, i put it in my sig.
    "If, therefore, any be unhappy, let him remember that he is unhappy by reason of himself alone"
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Ron Paul on Wikileaks & Assange: "In a free society we're supposed to know the truth. In a society where truth becomes treason, then we're in big trouble.”

Bump