NickyBoomBots has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Something i wrote few months ago.. kinda motivating i think..

Its not uncommon every now and again that i get asked how i do it. How everyday no matter what my schedule is like, day in day out.. i'm here... to be honest i dont know why i do it.. i started this whole quest to become everything i wasn't years ago.. ninth grade to be exact.. was it because of a girl i was crushin on, or someone i wanted to become or admired on the television, was it because i wanted to prove something to myself or someone else.. see how far i can take myself?.. over the years all the reasons i do this got jumbled up, all i know.. now its in me, a part of me.. somewhere buried deep under my skin, like ink from a tattoo.. I laugh when people ask me whats going to happen 30 years from now when i stop training... ha, its the same as any tattoo, in 30 years the ink may fade a bit... but it will always be there, visible to the naked eye.. until im dead....

roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice words.

thanks man.. got tons more

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very poetic. Nice.
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats deep stuff yo. I know a lot of people start working out/taking care of their body so that other people will like them (girls... etc). I used to be one of these people when I was younger but then when you mature you come to realize that you are improvig yourself as a person, you are transforming not only your body, but yourself as a whole. Taking care of your body and having good health should never be done for anyone but yourself. A lot of people get more attention when they lose weight (or gain it if you're a twig) and they say "oh well I'm more attractive to people now" no... its because you have more confidence, its because you transformed yourself. Having this mentality is the best motivation that anyone can have... way better than trying to get someone to like you.

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sweet_lew View Post
    Thats deep stuff yo. I know a lot of people start working out/taking care of their body so that other people will like them (girls... etc). I used to be one of these people when I was younger but then when you mature you come to realize that you are improvig yourself as a person, you are transforming not only your body, but yourself as a whole. Taking care of your body and having good health should never be done for anyone but yourself. A lot of people get more attention when they lose weight (or gain it if you're a twig) and they say "oh well I'm more attractive to people now" no... its because you have more confidence, its because you transformed yourself. Having this mentality is the best motivation that anyone can have... way better than trying to get someone to like you.
    I think this deserves it's own thread. Dead on.
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

Jordan_Taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NickyBoomBots View Post
    Its not uncommon every now and again that i get asked how i do it. How everyday no matter what my schedule is like, day in day out.. i'm here... to be honest i dont know why i do it.. i started this whole quest to become everything i wasn't years ago.. ninth grade to be exact.. was it because of a girl i was crushin on, or someone i wanted to become or admired on the television, was it because i wanted to prove something to myself or someone else.. see how far i can take myself?.. over the years all the reasons i do this got jumbled up, all i know.. now its in me, a part of me.. somewhere buried deep under my skin, like ink from a tattoo.. I laugh when people ask me whats going to happen 30 years from now when i stop training... ha, its the same as any tattoo, in 30 years the ink may fade a bit... but it will always be there, visible to the naked eye.. until im dead....

Beautifully Express!
    "Listen to what your life is telling you, If something isn't working in your life, do whatever you have to do to change it to be happy"

thanks everyone!

akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akm_202 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha i love the ending

nuno81291 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

very cool

king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) king87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thnx dude, nice words

Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That was some good stuff, repped.
    "When you're not in the gym, someone else is; and they will beat you."
    "If it was easy, everyone would do it."
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
    "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."
    “To be number one, you have to train like you’re number two”

Jan 1st: 227 @ 16%
    Jan 7th: 223
    Jan 14th: 217
    Jan 21st: 216
    Jan 28th: 214
    Feb 4th: 213

chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good words. It's funny how much I see I have in common with the guys in here. I love this forum.

Alot of us started out to get attention from the girls, then it becomes a part of us- it defines us.

Just being in here has helped me ALOT this week in the gym- you guys have no idea.

MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks man.. got tons more
    post it up! Love to read stuff like this.. And I agree with akm- ending was awesome
    -Matt

roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roman209 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sweet_lew View Post
    Agreed.

Its amazing how much carry over training has into our everyday lives. When i told my friends that i have learnt some very important lessons about life under the bar they looked at me funny and said 'like what?!?'.

Here is some of them.

- We often have to do things that we are scared to do or dont want to do.
    - We often have to do things which are hard and make you feel uncomfortable to do them.
    - Progress in life comes in small steps and we must persist with those small steps to reach our goals.
    - Sometimes we need to take a few steps back to continue going forward.

There is also other ones as well like what Ronnie says -If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.

I have also learnt alot about the human body and the way that we respond to change. The carry over to everyday life is that if something bad happens to you like your partner leaves you or you lose a family member you must remember that the feelings are new and will hurt. But that hurt is only temporary and we must learn that it is important to continue to try move forward even if we need to take some timeout to recover from those feelings.

Thats just some of them.