Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KageKaze View Post
    Now let me teach you something....something that doesn't involve me referencing my own posts as some sort of evidence...

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=insulin+res...to+large+meals

I suggest you do some research yourself before you discredit established medical research.

Now you can go try to push around someone else.
    LOL @ "referencing" my own posts as evidence!!!

I was indeed referring you to an earlier post in which I explained why I am not picking apart the post piece by piece in this thread.

And LOL @ doing a google search and calling it "research'!!

And LOL @ discrediting established medical research. I have probably forgotten more medical literature than you will ever know.

So you can go try and push around someone else.
    No sir, I don't like it.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for neither following the rules nor paying attention.

Always nice to see the struggle for e-superiority, it is just so fulfilling.

If you receive an infraction, rest assured you are not the only one.

Never mind, this thread is crap. Regardless of whatever points people were attempting to make, numerous individuals have so thoroughly screwed it up that it is utter worthless. In the future, if it is that difficult to answer the questions posed in the OP, do not post.
    Last edited by Arlecchino; 06-02-2009 at 05:07 PM.