C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)

HBK match from 2000-ish?

I was watching the Heartbreak and Triumph DVD during my cardio yesterday and I laughed at HHH saying "wow, he was so good after not wrestling for 5 years!" - reason being, I remember someone mentioning that HBK wrestled in his own promotion during his 4-year sabbatical from the WWF/E - does anyone have any info/video on that? Teh greenz are loaded here, people

Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am not sure he wrestled that much, in fact I think his first match back was with one of his workers called Venom. I think he wrestled that match not too long before he came back. The match took place down in texas in an event his facility was putting on.

I think he just helped train so he stayed in shape and didn't get super rusty.

Here is where it started I think:
    -Texas Wrestling Alliance Total Impact TV 10/16/99-11/10/99
    TWA TV Title: American Dragon vs Rudy Boy Gonzales
    Venom interview (brings out Wolfie D)
    Ultimate Bad Guy vs Wolfie D
    Ultimate Bad Guys vs Love Machine & Natural Born Thriller
    Hardcore Match: Lance Cade vs Monbassa
    TWA Heavyweight Title: Venom vs Wolfie D
    No. 1 Contender to TV title: Spanky vs American Dragon
    HBK interviews Lance Kade
    TWA Tag Team Championship:Ultimate Bad Guys vs Buffet Brothers (title change)
    Board of Education vs Love Machine & Natural Born Thriller
    HBK interviews Venom (Venom challenges Shawn to a match)
    Monbassa vs Lance Kade

They didn't do the match until 2000, but I think it was his first back.
    Last edited by Last_Taste; 06-02-2009 at 01:17 PM.
    In case I forgot - No homo.

Move along... nothing to see here.

OWE:

J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i know hbk had his own training school and then he gave it to his trainer

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Last_Taste View Post
    I am not sure he wrestled that much, in fact I think his first match back was with one of his workers called Venom. I think he wrestled that match not too long before he came back. The match took place down in texas in an event his facility was putting on.

I think he just helped train so he stayed in shape and didn't get super rusty.
    YES! That name "Venom" is really familiar! We're making progress here haha

Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000) Last_Taste is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by C-Squared View Post
    YES! That name "Venom" is really familiar! We're making progress here haha
    http://members.tripod.com/wlh_video/misc4.html

Texas Wrestling Alliance 'Total Impact' Vol 4: (This one goes for just under an hour and a half) - Barbed Wire Hockey Glove Match: Lance Cade vs. Natural Born Thriller / TWA Tag Team Title & Mask Match: Spanky & American Dragon vs.Board of Education / Rudy Boy Gonzales & Bonecrusher vs. More Than A Handful (Clips) / TWA Championship vs. TWA Ownership Bunkhouse Brawl: Shawn Michaels -Vs- Venom (much talked about Michaels comeback match) / TWA Tag Team Title Match: Rudy Boy Gonzales & Bonecrusher vs. Board of Education / Shooter Shultz -Vs- Lance Cade //

I can't seem to find it online anywhere. You might have to break down and buy it from someplace.
    In case I forgot - No homo.

Move along... nothing to see here.

OWE:

Originally Posted by Last_Taste View Post
    http://members.tripod.com/wlh_video/misc4.html

Texas Wrestling Alliance 'Total Impact' Vol 4: (This one goes for just under an hour and a half) - Barbed Wire Hockey Glove Match: Lance Cade vs. Natural Born Thriller / TWA Tag Team Title & Mask Match: Spanky & American Dragon vs.Board of Education / Rudy Boy Gonzales & Bonecrusher vs. More Than A Handful (Clips) / TWA Championship vs. TWA Ownership Bunkhouse Brawl: Shawn Michaels -Vs- Venom (much talked about Michaels comeback match) / TWA Tag Team Title Match: Rudy Boy Gonzales & Bonecrusher vs. Board of Education / Shooter Shultz -Vs- Lance Cade //

I can't seem to find it online anywhere. You might have to break down and buy it from someplace.
    Wow, remind me to rep you regularly for this, that's perfect! haha I may actually go buy it, I've been meaning to get some stuff that's not on youtube

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He wrestled the legend that is Paul Diamond who went by the name of Venum in TWA in 2000, of course he & Diamond were no strangers to one another- they faced each other in AWA in the excellent Midnight Rockers vs Badd Company feud.

Diamond later reunited with his Badd Company partner Pat Tanaka in WWF in late 1990 replacing Akio Sato in the Orient Express team as the masked Kato & once more feuded with the Rockers- including the epic match at Royal Rumble 1991, then later as Max Moon he faced Michaels on Raw for the I-C title.