Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    Will have to try, I remember HEAT did not cause any anxiety issues for me.
    PHEAR will be a comprehensive expansion on the original HEAT Stack formula, requiring nothing to be stacked with it.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    PHEAR will be a comprehensive expansion on the original HEAT Stack formula, requiring nothing to be stacked with it.
    Sir, Sir, here is a blank check with my name on it, you put any dollar amount on it.

When does this become available?

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm going to start taking it this weekend and see how it feels solo. Monday I'm planning on adding Adrenalean. I have a bottle of LX also but I might wait until a few weeks in to add it. Not quite sure.

echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can not wait for RPN's Alphaburn, it's out of stock at the other forum...
    I'll make sure to be the first one ordering this time around.
    Awesome Traderz List:

soundcheck129
    TheStiffmeister

MP's COMBAT Powder Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117408321

Bodyforge/Cryoshock Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread .php?t=116681081

Herbal Incense Guide
    www.herbalincenseguide.com

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by echoenyx View Post
    I can not wait for RPN's Alphaburn, it's out of stock at the other forum...
    I'll make sure to be the first one ordering this time around.
    My stock arrives tomorrow, but we still have not received the order from the Superstore.

I'd recommend contacting customer service, as I have already stated my willingness to overnight some stock.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10) echoenyx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My stock arrives tomorrow, but we still have not received the order from the Superstore.

I'd recommend contacting customer service, as I have already stated my willingness to overnight some stock.
    =P. Thank you.
    Awesome Traderz List:

soundcheck129
    TheStiffmeister

MP's COMBAT Powder Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117408321

Bodyforge/Cryoshock Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread .php?t=116681081

Herbal Incense Guide
    www.herbalincenseguide.com

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It has different affinities to the a2 adrenergic receptor subtypes - influencing catecholamine and monoamine levels and neural tone centrally, in areas of the brain controlling things such as hunger, motivation, reinforcement, and central adipostat control (influencing basal metabolic rate). It also greatly affects sexual desire (libido).

Yohimbine's effects are experienced more peripherally, which leads to the nasty side effects, as well as more effect centrally inducing anxiety.
    This is an isomer of yohimbine? So, for starters, I'm guessing there's a small amount of this in most yohimbine products and second, there would be no reason to stack it with yohimbine (for those who do well with it), correct?
    Back in action.

Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    This is an isomer of yohimbine? So, for starters, I'm guessing there's a small amount of this in most yohimbine products and second, there would be no reason to stack it with yohimbine (for those who do well with it), correct?
    Stacking this with yohimbine would be detrimental to the point. They would be competing for the same receptors, and you will still end up with all of the negative side effects.

By the way, BB.com's orders went out today. It should be up at the store by Wednesday.

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stacking this with yohimbine would be detrimental to the point. They would be competing for the same receptors, and you will still end up with all of the negative side effects.

By the way, BB.com's orders went out today. It should be up at the store by Wednesday.
    Nice, looking forward to it. One other question which may be answered in the write-up, but how is this product concerning a "crash" afterwards? That seems to be the only problem I have with yohimbine products (but they usually contain caffeine as well).
    Back in action.

Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Nice, looking forward to it. One other question which may be answered in the write-up, but how is this product concerning a "crash" afterwards? That seems to be the only problem I have with yohimbine products (but they usually contain caffeine as well).
    There have been no problems reported of crashing at all.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't seem to be very hungry today. Placebo? or does this stuff start working that quick?

Ttrying to figure out my weekend schedule. Trying to keep the carbs away from alpha is going to be challenging.

Originally Posted by little lats View Post
    I don't seem to be very hungry today. Placebo? or does this stuff start working that quick?

Ttrying to figure out my weekend schedule. Trying to keep the carbs away from alpha is going to be challenging.
    Alpha-Burn works from the FIRST DOSE.

I leave my bottle right next to the bed, and that is the first thing I do in the morning. By the time I even get up to pee, etc. the carb cravings that usually drive me unconsciously over to the kids' cereal section, are gone.

It does tend to shift cravings over to succulent types (meat, cheese, etc.) pretty fast, but it's hard to really binge on those types of foods.

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I leave my bottle right next to the bed, and that is the first thing I do in the morning. By the time I even get up to pee, etc. the carb cravings that usually drive me unconsciously over to the kids' cereal section, are gone.

It does tend to shift cravings over to succulent types (meat, cheese, etc.) pretty fast, but it's hard to really binge on those types of foods.

Hmmmmm sounds interesting
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So this form of Yohimbine does not have the regular side effects that most get from it?

Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    So this form of Yohimbine does not have the regular side effects that most get from it?
    Correct.

It is the stereoisomer of yohimbine, with different binding affinities to the A2 subtypes.

It doesn't cause the side effects of yohimbine.

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this safe to use if I'm 17? I know it's not ideal, but would I be damaging my body by using it? If it isn't I'll most likely be picking up a bottle or two for my next cut..

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sounds like a godsend to the I-talians. I'll be picking this up for sure, I have terrible worst carb cravings after only 1 day of low carbs.

Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    Is this safe to use if I'm 17? I know it's not ideal, but would I be damaging my body by using it? If it isn't I'll most likely be picking up a bottle or two for my next cut..
    While Alpha-burn is totally nonhormonal, for liability reasons I won't be recommending the product to anyone under 21.

Hope that makes sense.

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Sounds like a godsend to the I-talians. I'll be picking this up for sure, I have terrible worst carb cravings after only 1 day of low carbs.
    I have to go to wendy's to get a salad, it's friday and I usualy end up of with fries.. I'll let you know if I can get by without them..

Correct.

It is the stereoisomer of yohimbine, with different binding affinities to the A2 subtypes.

It doesn't cause the side effects of yohimbine.
    You can't say it doesn't have sides. If you have increased libido and you aren't getting any then that is a negative side...

joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    would this be ok to stack with 1 slim xtreme a day?
    1-T Log: http://www.primordialperformance.com
    Topical 1-T TREN Is Here= bodybuilding.com/store/prim/1ttren.html

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i was hesitant, as i hate Y, but ive bought a bottle to see if i can get all the benefits without the sides associated with Y

Originally Posted by joshweights View Post
    would this be ok to stack with 1 slim xtreme a day?
    If there is no yohimbine in SX, then it would be fine.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    i was hesitant, as i hate Y, but ive bought a bottle to see if i can get all the benefits without the sides associated with Y
    My bad experiences years ago with Yohimbine is what led me to research, develop, and release this compound.

I think you will be very happy.

Lookin' for rhythm. beginnerDan's Avatar
    beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's hoping the fact that the alpha-yohimbine is written differently gets it through (South) Korean customs. Ordered from somewhere else. Will update 'cause if it gets into Korea then it'll get into Canada, for anyone who's interested.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It says mine hasn't moved from the post office

Usps sucks
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    alpha-y: sweet.

Hope you can the Avant team can put H.E.A.T back in production.

On a side note, is there a Eviscerate write up? I've seen alot of pieces of info posted on MM an AM, but not a full write up.

Originally Posted by JornT View Post
    alpha-y: sweet.

Hope you can the Avant team can put H.E.A.T back in production.

On a side note, is there a Eviscerate write up? I've seen alot of pieces of info posted on MM an AM, but not a full write up.
    The Eviscerate writeup is having the final touches put on it.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Eviscerate writeup is having the final touches put on it.
    Look forward to some Alpha Burn / Eviscerate logs.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would you consider this to be a good add on to the EC stack?
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html