Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Scrambelled eggs...with whipping cream, tastey stuff.

Yes.

Taste = Amazing

3 table spoons of whipping cream 3-4 whole eggs. Blend in a blender. Scramble to your hearts desire

Taste= Amazing

It ads something a little extra to the eggs taste wise and gives you an extra source of anabolic fat.

Add a tiny bit of butter as coating.

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This will be dinner tonight.

Thanks!

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did that for dessert added some cinnamon/splenda

moomoopro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whipped cream has lots of sugar and carbs

what abou heavy cream?

WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He said whipping cream...

You guys are making this sound like it should be a dessert. This was my breakfast every morning on Keto A few eggs and a tablespoon or two of HWC gave me a nice amount of fats and protein. I never really noticed a huge difference in taste, though...

gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gironda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pumping4Lyyyfe View Post
    Yes.

Taste = Amazing

3 table spoons of whipping cream 3-4 whole eggs. Blend in a blender. Scramble to your hearts desire

Taste= Amazing

It ads something a little extra to the eggs taste wise and gives you an extra source of anabolic fat.

Add a tiny bit of butter as coating.
    try stirring this and drinking it with some whey for added protien and flavor. blending it could emulsify the fat in to units too small for proper absorption.
    also there is the ongoing debate about cooking eggs vs drinking them.
    "you need to decide wether you are a body builder or a power lifter"

jbuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I put a tablespoon of fullfat creme fraiche or mascarpone in with my scarmbled eggs , oh and some chives too

WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorldStrike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AFunnyMan View Post
    he did not say "whipped cream" which is what u r thinking of son..........
    I know he didn't say whipped cream! I just said that in that post...are you blind?

Moomoopro is the one who was confusing it.

Not at any point in time did I think he meant whipped cream. His original post says whipping cream. I used HWC as a base in half the recipes I ate on Keto, trust me, I know what he meant.

I think you're confusing me this the guy up above who said whipped cream.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I pretty much make this every morning for breakfast. I top my eggs with a tablespoon of olive oil.