Colm.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Looking for pics of 6'2" (188cm) bodybuilders around 210-220lb (95-100kg)

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and I'm madly out of shape following final year of university when I lived on... well let's not even go there! lol

Anyway I need an example of what ideal I'm aiming for. I'm 6'2" (188cm) and I'm sort of thinking somewhere in and around 210-220lbs with a healthy but low fat percentage so do you guys know of any bodybuilders or fitness models etc. with these stats or how best to search for them?

My bone structure is fairly big so I'm broad if that's relevant.

Originally Posted by GalArush View Post
    Well You can watch my profile Image it's me on 102 KG enjoy
    Wow you're ripped! Or jacked or whatever the word is! lol What height are you?

Ok well I think I found someone somewhat ideal. He's called Remy Feniello and is 6'1" and 220lbs so I guess that's what I'll be aiming for. I want to be able to run too so I guess I don't want to get totally huge you see.
    Attached Images

#1 Tire flip all the time deafbrah's Avatar
    deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It will take 5 years or so of diet and lift to get well built like this pic that u want.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Colm.H View Post
    how best to search for them?
    Join a fkn gym instead of exploring your gay fantasies.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

Originally Posted by redjm View Post
    It will take 5 years or so of diet and lift to get well built like this pic that u want.
    You think? Well I guess I'll still look a lot better than now in the meantime! lol I'll let you all know how I get on.

Originally Posted by Gr3g_Lycan View Post
    Join a fkn gym instead of exploring your gay fantasies.
    LOL!!! Yeah I am prone to making gafs like that so it's nice to see there's at least one quick-wit to make the most of them!