Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Steak_n_Taters View Post
    You also said this:

Meaning ALL Christians, and the way you insinuate they are all just fine with all kinds of killing.
    Not meaning all christians at all. Meaning exactly what I said: christian BU$H SUPPORTERS.

Aside from saying that specifically, everyone knows that not all christians believe the same things on every topic. Most christians commonly don't agree with almost ANYTHING any other random christian believes. So it looks like you're getting all worked up over nothing. You should take some lessons from cramerica on nitpicking, you're not very good at it.

Again with the absolutes... you must have a simple mind. Not everything is black and white you know. I suppose you believe that a man who defends himself and his family from an armed intruder is a murderer as well. After all, "killing is killing."
    Oh absolutes. You mean like "all abortion is wrong."

Killing ***IS*** killing. That's a much more factual statement than anything the anti-abortionists are saying.

I'm never said I'm for the death penalty the way it is now, I just said it's different from aboritons
    Sure it's different - especially when the person executed is innocent, and the person not aborted grows up to be a serial killer. You don't see most of these wacko christians out protesting capital punishment though, do you? Or shooting governors who preside over executions of undoubtedly innocent people?

Your Obama comments are a joke. Obama is withdrawing troops from Iraq, and he never said he was going to withdraw any troops from Afghanistan. You fail massively, sorry.

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grup910 View Post
    Not meaning all christians at all. Meaning exactly what I said: christian BU$H SUPPORTERS.

Aside from saying that specifically, everyone knows that not all christians believe the same things on every topic. Most christians commonly don't agree with almost ANYTHING any other random christian believes. So it looks like you're getting all worked up over nothing. You should take some lessons from cramerica on nitpicking, you're not very good at it.

Oh absolutes. You mean like "all abortion is wrong."

Killing ***IS*** killing. That is a much more factual statement than anything the anti-abortionists are saying.

Sure it's different - especially when the person executed is innocent, and the person not aborted grows up to be a serial killer.

Your Obama comments are a joke. Obama is withdrawing troops from Iraq, and he never said he was going to withdraw any troops from Afghanistan. You fail, sorry.
    I never said "all abortion is wrong." Again with putting words in my mouth. You are no better than Rush Limbaugh

And again, I also never said I agree with the way executions are done.

Your views on Obama are a joke, son. Enjoy your "new" leader.

You are partisan hackery at it's finest.

Everyone who isn't on your side is the enemy. If you don't love Obama, you must love Bush. That's a really great way to win people to your side.

ETA:
    Last edited by Steak_n_Taters; 06-01-2009 at 07:56 AM.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by One More Time View Post
    Not much difference in their policies as of late. In fact, right now it is like the Bush of the last two years never left office.
    Not paying very close attention, huh? :-o

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lanimilbus View Post
    67 year old docter, probably a very decent guy > millions of clusters of unwanted human cells

He specialized in killing late term fetuses, even immediately pre-delivery,........so fully formed humans and not your clusters of cells or whatever barbaric bull**** people use to justify murder.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tts0lid View Post
    who would jesus kill?
    good question

I'm never said I'm for the death penalty the way it is now, I just said it's different from abortions.
    I fail to see the difference
    Buckeyes / Indians / Cavs / Browns

Somewhat concerned One More Time's Avatar
    One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watch out...you are about to spill some of your Kool-Aid.

I never said "all abortion is wrong." Again with putting words in my mouth. You are no better than Rush Limbaugh

And again, I also never said I agree with the way executions are done.

Your views on Obama are a joke, son. Enjoy your "new" leader.

You are partisan hackery at it's finest.

Everyone who isn't on your side is the enemy. If you don't love Obama, you must love Bush. That's a really great way to win people to your side.
    I never said you did say "all abortions are wrong." The topic was about the christian attitudes toward abortion and killing.

I never said you did say you agreed with the way executions are done. The topic was about christian attitudes toward capital punishment and killing.

I never said anyone who isn't on my side is the "enemy."

I never said if you don't love Obama you must love bu$h.

You sure like to make strawmen, don't you? That's at least 4 or 5 strawmen in a single post. You're going for the all time bb.com record, keep trying.

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never said you did say "all abortions are wrong." The topic was about the christian attitudes toward abortion and killing.

I never said you did say you agreed with the way executions are done. The topic was about christian attitudes toward capital punishment and killing.

I never said anyone who isn't on my side is the "enemy."

I never said if you don't love Obama you must love bu$h.

You sure like to make strawmen, don't you? That's at least 4 or 5 strawmen in a single post. You're going for the all time bb.com record, keep trying.
    You insinuate it. You imply it. It's a good tactic. You can try to make people believe things that aren't true, and if you get called out on it, you can always say "whoa whoa whoa, I never said that!"

Somewhat concerned One More Time's Avatar
    One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh and let's see...

Continuing with the bailouts, constant backpeddling on withdrawal of troops, minimal progress made with our enemies (see North Korea for example). Who is not paying close attention? + facepalm +

You insinuate it. You imply it. It's a good tactic. You can try to make people believe things that aren't true, and if you get called out on it, you can always say "whoa whoa whoa, I never said that!"

I don't "insinuate" or "imply" anything. I say what I say. If you want to infer all kinds of crap from what I say based on your own insecurities or whatever, that sounds like your problem to me. :-o

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Why shouldn't I mention bu$h? This thread is about christians and their attitude toward killing. bu$H is a christian and we have seen his attitude toward killing, whether in all the death sentences carried out while he was governor (more than any other governor in history, I think I heard), and with his utter disregard for life with the iraq war. his christian followers by definition agree with him. So how is that not relevant -- especially when someone irrelevantly brings up buddhism -- and how is it a "generalization about a huge group of people?" If they didn't agree with bu$h, they wouldn't have supported him, would they have?
    Bush was probably the least Christian president in America's history. He was a Christian only in name, but a Satanist in deed.

I strongly dislike abortion, and definitely think it should be restricted to the first month of pregnancy if it is done (except for extraordinary cases - i.e. severe genetic disabilities). 100% pro-lifers and pro-choicers represent two extremes.

The first does not recognize that there are sometimes legitimate reasons to terminate a pregnancy, such as rape, severe genetic defects, health of the mother, and in some cases complete parental incompetence. Furthermore, their selected title, "pro-life", is really a misnomer. They tend to be on the side that doesn't give a damn about other forms of life (such as animals), or even about human lives in other countries (radical right-wingers are the most pro-war faction of American politics). A true pro-lifer would be both vegetarian and pacifist (or at least not support pre-emptive war).

The second group, radical pro-choicers, would like us to believe that an abortion is solely a medical procedure, and willfully ignore the spiritual, ethical and moral consequences. They would like us to believe women are just like men. They would like us to believe sex with random partners is natural, and then if you naturally get pregnant, it is merely an inconvenience, not a responsibility.

Both groups are epic failures of human reason, empathy and understanding.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

I don't "insinuate" or "imply" anything. I say what I say. If you want to infer all kinds of crap from what I say based on your own insecurities or whatever, that sounds like your problem to me. :-o
    LOL, you either can't admit when you are wrong, or you are delusional brah.

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They guy that killed the doctor is no different than the doctor, there both murderers...But the irony is that the person who killed the abortion doctor excercised his right to choose did he not, thats a little tongue and cheek for you pro - choice people out there....The truth is that Dr. tiller is a cold blooded murderer, he has now reaped what he has sown in his life...He murdered countless babies, and now he got the taste of his own medicine, if you live by the sword you will die by the sword...And the person who murdered him is no different that Dr. tiller, and should be given the death penalty, because its not his place to take a human life no matter how wicked that person may have been.
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question

Originally Posted by indian23 View Post
    execution style at the back of the skull

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8076253.stm
    Just out of curiosity, and maybe this was already covered in this thread, but your article states nothing about being shot dead by 'right wing', but your thread title says it's so.

Any confirmation he was shot dead by this 'right wing'?

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cramerica View Post
    Just out of curiosity, and maybe this was already covered in this thread, but your article states nothing about being shot dead by 'right wing', but your thread title says it's so.

Any confirmation he was shot dead by this 'right wing'?

Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ibanez View Post
    Do you have any confirmation or are you just going to post pics?

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in b4 "if everyone @ the church would have been armed, this wouldn't have happened"
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by YUL View Post
    in b4 "if everyone @ the church would have been armed, this wouldn't have happened"
    No, it seems under the circumstances it would have still happened.

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    He just took a page out of your book of thead titles. Now you have your panties in a bunch over it. Facinating.

Originally Posted by Ibanez View Post
    just posting pics
    Oh, okay. Troll on for lack of information.

Originally Posted by 1devil View Post
    He just took a page out of your book of thead titles. Now you have your panties in a bunch over it. Facinating.
    No, I think it's great. Great title. Got me into the thread.

But I'm curious if there is confirmation on this. If not, it's cool.

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

No, I think it's great. Great title. Got me into the thread.

But I'm curious if there is confirmation on this. If not, it's cool.
    If there is no supporting evidence you should feel right at home.

Oh, okay. Troll on for lack of information.

Originally Posted by 1devil View Post
    If there is no supporting evidence you should feel right at home.
    Okay. I'd kind of rather hear the OP's take on it rather than a sidebar conversation. Either way, good title.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, it seems under the circumstances it would have still happened.
    I thought guns deterred crime?
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Okay. I'd kind of rather hear the OP's take on it rather than a sidebar conversation. Either way, good title.
    Carry on. I just felt compelled to point out the obvious.

LOL, you either can't admit when you are wrong, or you are delusional brah.
    Neither, brah. I state what I state, no more, no less. If you want to go adding your delusions and strawmen onto what I say, that's your problem, like when I said "bu$H and his christian followers," which as anyone can see clearly refers to a SUBSET of bu$h supporters and a SUBSET of christian followers (i.e., only the ones who follow bu$h), and you turned that in your mind into "ALL christians/ALL bush supporters everywhere." That's your reading comprehension problem or other issue, nothing to do with me. :-o

Originally Posted by YUL View Post
    I thought guns deterred crime?
    You thought wrong.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Murder is wrong on all levels. I agree with abortion depending on the cercumstances. I think you should be able to abort if the pregnancy was due to something like rape, but not just "because" you don't want a baby. There should be some sort of approval process. However, killing Tiller doesn't make anything right. Murder is murder and whoever shot him is in just as much wrong, if not more, then he ever was.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun