Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Easy way to stay motivated during cardio..and anything for that matter.

Just thought of this today while I was biking in the trails here in Toronto. I was on the verge of stopping and taking a break when I thought hey...if I give up on this, I might as well hang up on life itself.

Put your life on the line..theoretically speaking of course (don't kill yourself )

You have goals? Good. Make your cardio session a microcosm of your bigger life long goals. Tell yourself while you're running, lifting, having sex (yes ) anything..that if you stop now..you are essentially cheating yourself and not going the extra distance to obtain future glory.

Guaranteed to motivate if you have a heartbeat and your blood is warm.

ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndruo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude, I love it. Repped.

Wanna know what happens when you reach your physical limit?

You die. Or maim yourself.

If you quit, your mind gave up. There wasn't anything physically limiting about your body, you just caved in a moment of weakness.

Yes, it's hard. It's supposed to be hard. That's the point. How on earth do you expect to make changes within yourself if you continue to do the things you're comfortable with?
    5.18.2009: 209#, 22.1% BF (MIIT Cardio)
    5.25.2009: 207#, 21.4% BF (MIIT Cardio)
    6.01.2009: 208#, 20.1% BF (LISS Cardio)

For a group of people who (hopefully) understand that cheating defeats the purpose of whatever you're doing, gaming the system seems like an awfully hypocritical practice.

I don't trade reps. If you like one of my posts, rep it. If I like yours, I'll rep it. That's it.

Green-Beret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green-Beret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Green-Beret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always say to myself Pain is temporary!

thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pumping4Lyyyfe View Post
    Just thought of this today while I was biking in the trails here in Toronto. I was on the verge of stopping and taking a break when I thought hey...if I give up on this, I might as well hang up on life itself.

Put your life on the line..theoretically speaking of course (don't kill yourself )

You have goals? Good. Make your cardio session a microcosm of your bigger life long goals. Tell yourself while you're running, lifting, having sex (yes ) anything..that if you stop now..you are essentially cheating yourself and not going the extra distance to obtain future glory.

That is awesome. I did that today when biking, coming up to this hill I usually walk up and thought "maybe once...I should push myself into pain and prove that I can go that extra few miles instead of always sitting back" and pushed through it (in pain) and made it.

It's funny with biking how you can always push just a bit more...especially on hills...and you get rewarded on the down side
    It's easier to be lazy than happy

I Rep in return

MMMC

quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thorton View Post
    That is awesome. I did that today when biking, coming up to this hill I usually walk up and thought "maybe once...I should push myself into pain and prove that I can go that extra few miles instead of always sitting back" and pushed through it (in pain) and made it.

It's funny with biking how you can always push just a bit more...especially on hills...and you get rewarded on the down side
    Instant gratification!

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just keep telling myself this when I'm about to give up:

"Winner or loser, you choose."

Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Live everyday like it's your last, or in this case do every workout like it's your last

S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10) S1FU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just keep thoughts going through your mind that only bitches quit!! Are you a bitch?? lol

Seriously though. your motivation and overall attitude paves the way of your life. If you want to give up on those last few reps, that last mile, then you don't deserve life. As these are the few easy things in it.
    Chris

Survival Is A Way Of Life!!

Expect the uexpected!!

To be tough you don't have to act tough!!

Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice one there!. I keep a watch when I do a stationary bike and as if I time myself to see if i need to quit or not. Resting is not an option when I jog except when I have finished 30 minutes at least.....

Whatever you give to life,it gives you back.
    Do not hate anybody.
    The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you.
    Love others. And LOVE will come back to you..

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do all the time. I always think about my failures and try not to fail this time.
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I find lying to yourself (workout partners etc) a good way of doing it! LOL...

Honest though: If you pretend that "you only need to get out 1 more rep..." and tell yourself to "...get your peice of butt-fluff scrawny legs to PUSH"... but you then continue to tell yourself "one... more... rep...." until you get out another 3 or 4 - you tend to be able to 'live through' the (perceived) shorter prediction of pain more so than telling yourself 'you have 10 more reps you scrawny peice of butt-fluff'...

Works for cardio too - a self yelled 'ONE MORE MINUTE you LARD ARSE' is a damn site easier to get through than 30 minutes of future h*ll... And 'one... more... minute' repeated to yourself 30 times therefore *seems* to get the job done better than standing on the end of a track with the feeling of impending doom associated with a the longer time frame!

raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raven12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    I find lying to yourself (workout partners etc) a good way of doing it! LOL...

Honest though: If you pretend that "you only need to get out 1 more rep..." and tell yourself to "...get your peice of butt-fluff scrawny legs to PUSH"... but you then continue to tell yourself "one... more... rep...." until you get out another 3 or 4 - you tend to be able to 'live through' the (perceived) shorter prediction of pain more so than telling yourself 'you have 10 more reps you scrawny peice of butt-fluff'...

Works for cardio too - a self yelled 'ONE MORE MINUTE you LARD ARSE' is a damn site easier to get through than 30 minutes of future h*ll... And 'one... more... minute' repeated to yourself 30 times therefore *seems* to get the job done better than standing on the end of a track with the feeling of impending doom associated with a the longer time frame!
    Awesome advice guys, one thing I do on the treadmill is cover the numbers and put the

ipod on. I can't focus because I always look at how much I have to go etc. and how long I

have been on the machine. I much rather run outside because you always have to run

back to where you started and it's easier to focus.
    "Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom"

andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to do wrestling and could of still done it but only got recruited by out of state schools, so I just would invision some random guy I would wrestle and say to myself is he training this hard, then imagine the match, go throught the motions, and say to myself I can't quit, I can't be tired, I won't loose. Or do the same thing with football.

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Very very helpful I always have problems with cardio motivation.
    live.laugh.lift

zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000) zcholla is just really nice. (+1000)

How about the other guy

Usually when im having trouble during a workout or cardio session i usually close my eyes and think that theres some other guy im going to compete against and he is out working me right now. When i think about that i get so jacked and try to work o hard that there is no way im being out worked.
    --Cooper Institute Certified Personal Trainer

No Ego. No Juice. Just Train - Brian Whitacre.

Stop Competing against everyone else, and start competing against yourself....

Obsessed is just another word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

I never could stand losing. Second place didn't interest me. I had a fire in my belly.
    Ty Cobb

Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halothane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't listen to that voice, I do what I have to do and I ignore everything else, I just keep going...There's no ''warm and safe place'' there's nothing, there's me and the goal.
    Garrett Hills, MS, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
    Exercise Physiologist/Strength Coach

S4MMYTH3F1SH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S4MMYTH3F1SH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S4MMYTH3F1SH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S4MMYTH3F1SH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S4MMYTH3F1SH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S4MMYTH3F1SH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S4MMYTH3F1SH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S4MMYTH3F1SH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S4MMYTH3F1SH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    .....Tell yourself while you're running, lifting, having sex (yes ) anything..that if you stop now.....

..seriously.. who stops when they're having sex? that would be a depressing lack in motivation.

ctheory11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by S4MMYTH3F1SH View Post
    ..seriously.. who stops when they're having sex? that would be a depressing lack in motivation.
    Actually, I've got a male friend who used to fake them. I never figured out how he pulled that off (out? .

ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing the day-in-day-out grind of weights + cardio is just one big cardio session.
    @biogains coconut oil based protein bars

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

"The first and the best victory is to conquer self."

Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zcholla View Post
    Usually when im having trouble during a workout or cardio session i usually close my eyes and think that theres some other guy im going to compete against and he is out working me right now. When i think about that i get so jacked and try to work o hard that there is no way im being out worked.
    this x10000
    "Make friends with pain and you'll never be alone."

I say thank you 1k+ every time...make sure to leave a link.(could be on r/c)

SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000) SupremeClientele is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I always do is tell myself if i dont finish the run properly and stop to take breaks I must go out agian later and do it properly. This usually motivates me to keep on running and finish the workout. Because nobody wants to do two long hour runs in one day lol

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by S1FU View Post
    Just keep thoughts going through your mind that only bitches quit!! Are you a bitch?? lol

Seriously though. your motivation and overall attitude paves the way of your life. If you want to give up on those last few reps, that last mile, then you don't deserve life. As these are the few easy things in it.
    I am actually a lot meaner to myself when doing cardio, to motivate myself to stick with it. Seriously.
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another method - give yourself a DISTANCE target, not a TIME target.

Setting a time target can often lead to 'lazy cardio' <- ho humm... just have to stay here for x minutes.

If you set yourself a distance (eg: 4 miles) <- then you *tend* to push harder because you don't want to be stuck on the damn tready for 5 hrs in order to complete it!

Another thing that helps - do circuits.
    If 30 minutes is too much to think about - why not do 6 x 5 minutes.
    5 mins tready
    5 minutes rowing
    5 mins bike
    5 mins stair master
    5 mins cross trainer
    5 mins skipping
    ^^^
    5 minutes is easy <- it is only 5 minutes right!!

Another way to kick the intensity up in the above is to do 3's and 2's >> so you do the above, but split it into:
    3 mins tready AS FAST AS POSSIBLE....
    2 mins tready walking
    3 mins rowing AS FAST AS POSSIBLE....
    2 mins rowing moderate pace
    3 mins bike AS FAST AS POSSIBLE....
    2 mins bike at moderate
    etc etc...
    ^ makes the 'chunks' far easier to digest.... and if you can last 5 minutes then 3 minutes is even better!!!

DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DE.TAPER is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Another method - give yourself a DISTANCE target, not a TIME target.

Setting a time target can often lead to 'lazy cardio' <- ho humm... just have to stay here for x minutes.

If you set yourself a distance (eg: 4 miles) <- then you *tend* to push harder because you don't want to be stuck on the damn tready for 5 hrs in order to complete it!

Another thing that helps - do circuits.
    If 30 minutes is too much to think about - why not do 6 x 5 minutes.
    5 mins tready
    5 minutes rowing
    5 mins bike
    5 mins stair master
    5 mins cross trainer
    5 mins skipping
    ^^^
    5 minutes is easy <- it is only 5 minutes right!!

Another way to kick the intensity up in the above is to do 3's and 2's >> so you do the above, but split it into:
    3 mins tready AS FAST AS POSSIBLE....
    2 mins tready walking
    3 mins rowing AS FAST AS POSSIBLE....
    2 mins rowing moderate pace
    3 mins bike AS FAST AS POSSIBLE....
    2 mins bike at moderate
    etc etc...
    ^ makes the 'chunks' far easier to digest.... and if you can last 5 minutes then 3 minutes is even better!!!

repped on recharge

NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do this too, it really helps get me pumped and go that extra distance, also a great fast song going through my ipod helps, sometimes I try to keep up with the beat of the song.

^ why not picture yourself next to you.
    Specifically - see a fat, unmotivated and 'frumpy' you with empty twinky packets falling out of your pockets twiddling your thumbs and 'dreaming' about the body you want.
    ^
    Nothing should make your blood boil more than to see yourself in a state of lardiness.

NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ why not picture yourself next to you.
    Specifically - see a fat, unmotivated and 'frumpy' you with empty twinky packets falling out of your pockets twiddling your thumbs and 'dreaming' about the body you want.
    ^
    Nothing should make your blood boil more than to see yourself in a state of lardiness.
    very true man...I use to be fatter than i am now and just thinking about it makes me bring up the intensity even more

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Many things keep me doing cardio and having fun while doing it

1- i tell me self i have to do it and improve my self among people there "cause i do aerobics"
    2-never QUIT we TRAIN till we bleed!!
    3-the improvments am seeing in the mirror day by day though am not satisfied till now
    4-my trainer he is a huge guy and knows what he is doing
    5-this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MeiwLLZjDo
    6-many other things will mention them later : ))
    Beast

donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donutboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I encounter this every time i run at the park. The whole circle is four miles long. I usually get tired after two or three miles. Every single time when i want to give up (at the 2 or 3 miles mark), there is always a hot girl parks her car and then challenge me to race with her.
    I always accept the challenge even though i just ran 2 or 3 miles while she is fresh and just show up. It helps me a lot. I keep telling myself "can't lose to a girl" while complete my four-mile race.
    --------------------------------
    Sometimes you?re a pigeon. Other days, you?re a statue

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i will not cheat my self out of life.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.