Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good for you .. Do you want a cookie or a medal or something ?
    Originally Posted by Umfann131 View Post
    I can verify this as Patrick Deluca's Niece

Registered User professorlove58's Avatar
    professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Your point?????

Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    What are u doing??? ^^

Not to offend u , the post you responding to is 2 years old
    So what if I posted 2 years later. Now it's 3 more years and I'm still posting.

Registered User professorlove58's Avatar
    professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by professorlove58 View Post
    I had to respond to your post. Your uncle Patti & I were close friends back in the 80's. He helped me & Vinny Venditti manage our health club in Staten Island (The Palms Pool & Racquet Club); we were like brother & sister (although he called me Ma, lol). We were the same age, but I always watched out for him, making sure he ate right & took care of himself, so he referred to me as Ma (lovingly). I loved him very much. I was devastated when he died. I lost my partying partner, my friend, my brother, and most of all a very kind & loving person who also watched out for me & made me feel safe. He died in February 1993 & I gave birth to my first & only son in March 1993. Vinny & I went to Patti's funeral (in the procession of limos); and I experienced a loss like no other. I even went to visit his grave, with my son when he was 6 months old. Jessye & I (my son) stayed for a while so that Patti wouldn't feel alone. There have been many times over these 21 years that I have cried for the loss of my friend. He was very special to me.

Today was one of those days that I cried. A song came on Studio 54 on Sirius XM (the radio). It reminded me of Patti & I dancing at Pastels in Brooklyn. I was not a good hustle partner, but when I danced with Patti, I felt like a star. As long as I allowed him to lead, we were like two birds flowing in the breeze. He was an amazing dancer. So light on his feet; and the funny part is....he was a BIG guy; about 6', & 260 lbs. of pure muscle. He was beautiful, handsome & extremely talented. He always put a smile on my face....especially when he did something wrong. I'd get mad at him & he would give me that little boy smile/smirk & try to talk himself out of it & then say "Ma, I'm sorry." OMG, how could I not forgive him, lol. I miss him so.

I hope this warmed your heart, as it did mine just writing/thinking about him. Please contact me on ******** if you would like to talk or have any questions. I'm listed as Lori Kramer-Feingold in Boca Raton, FL. If you can't connect that way, please e-mail me @ professorlove58@bellsouth.net.

Good night & sweet dreams Francesca,

Lori xoxoxo

I just edited the dates above.....I meant February 1993 & March 1993.