Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

Originally Posted by DeFendis View Post
    Dude...Is that the way you "Wake People Up?"...
    By telling them that someone is Dead?
    LMAO.
    It's a good thing that I have a good sense of humor or I would be searching the internet for your name and address and I would have had a plane ticket in my hand within a couple of hours and an address to the nearest gym near you!
    You would have learned first hand what a real Intensity or Insanity Leg Workout felt like!
    And, oh...Believe me...It's alot tougher in person then it is by reading it on a blog!
    Ask the last guy who spent an hour laying in his puke in the shower fully dressed.
    His girlfriend was begging him to quit when she saw his face after the 2nd cycle of 20 reps Heavy Squats, Leg Presses and Lunges!

Anyway...Thanks for dragging me on here to tell everyone that I am quite ALIVE but I don't know about the well deserved recognition.
    I reserve that and re-direct it to our troops in Iraq and the heroes who fight for our freedom.
    Say a prayer for them when you have a moment please.
    I am just little ole Johnny D, sitting here in my little ole office, getting ready for one of my little ole workouts...
    Care to join me?
    ; )
    Well I have no doubt you are NOT john defendis but...

Please, could anybody confirm if Defendis is alive or not? I think this is a serious thing to be playing with...
    "Everything begins when you just believe that you're the bigger, the best..."

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpanishLEGS View Post
    Well I have no doubt you are NOT john defendis but...

Please, could anybody confirm if Defendis is alive or not? I think this is a serious thing to be playing with...
    nobody's playing with anything the op is just being stupid, defendis is alive and well

PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gainwithfailure View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak5.htm

If you guys havent read this yet read them all. its my favorite **** ive read on this site so far....

What a great article. Very motivational and makes me think the amount of steroids used today compared to that time. There?s few hardcore people in my gym.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Tom Prince's Avatar
    Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I need proof:

Quiz:

1. Who was the friend of yours (former bodybuilder), that died in a boating accident (beheaded, supposedly), back in the late 80's, early 90's?

2. Where was the gym you managed in the early 90's? Looking for the name of the city, and the name of the gym.

3. Name of the family that owned Palm Beach Gym in Delrey?
    IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude...Is that the way you "Wake People Up?"...
    By telling them that someone is Dead?
    LMAO.
    It's a good thing that I have a good sense of humor or I would be searching the internet for your name and address and I would have had a plane ticket in my hand within a couple of hours and an address to the nearest gym near you!
    You would have learned first hand what a real Intensity or Insanity Leg Workout felt like!
    And, oh...Believe me...It's alot tougher in person then it is by reading it on a blog!
    Ask the last guy who spent an hour laying in his puke in the shower fully dressed.
    His girlfriend was begging him to quit when she saw his face after the 2nd cycle of 20 reps Heavy Squats, Leg Presses and Lunges!

Anyway...Thanks for dragging me on here to tell everyone that I am quite ALIVE but I don't know about the well deserved recognition.
    I reserve that and re-direct it to our troops in Iraq and the heroes who fight for our freedom.
    Say a prayer for them when you have a moment please.
    I am just little ole Johnny D, sitting here in my little ole office, getting ready for one of my little ole workouts...
    Care to join me?
    ; )
    dude haven't you heard of the old axiom ".......just spell my name right"? which i did.

these farging dingleberrys need to be hit with a bat before they pay attention. and i did get you good pub. so you're welcome anyway.
    believe none of what you read and half of what you see.

"I do not know" is the birth of wisdom.

roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pro Tom Prince View Post
    I need proof:

Quiz:

1. Who was the friend of yours (former bodybuilder), that died in a boating accident (beheaded, supposedly), back in the late 80's, early 90's?

2. Where was the gym you managed in the early 90's? Looking for the name of the city, and the name of the gym.

you can take my word for it, it is DeFendis.

roid gut says it, you can take it the bank and buy a GM car with it.

DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sneak quiz

I need proof:

Quiz:

Wow...I feel alot of pressure here Tom.
    You dropped a SNEAK QUIZ on me and I haven't had one of those since high school!
    lol
    Here are the answers:

1. Patty DeLuca

2. The gym was on Linton Blvd, in Delray Beach...1/4 mile west of Federal Hwy.
    (and you spelled Delray wrong in your 3rd question))
    Are you sure that you're Tom Prince, as Tom Prince was smarter than that and wouldn't have asked me a question and then given me the answer in his next question!!!
    lol

3. The family that owned Palm Beach Gym in Delray was The D'Addio's.
    (Bill and his wife Pam and Michael was his brother and he managed the gym in the early years)

Now...I have 3 questions for you, as I want to make sure that you are indeed Tom Prince.
    (Why? I don't know...for ****s and giggles, I guess!)

Question # 1 - What gym did you work for in Boynton Beach?

Question # 2 - Who was the owner of that gym?

Question # 3 - Did you win the first Florida contest that you entered?

Balls in your court Quiz Master!!!

DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeFendis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by roid gut View Post
    dude haven't you heard of the old axiom ".......just spell my name right"? which i did.

these farging dingleberrys need to be hit with a bat before they pay attention. and i did get you good pub. so you're welcome anyway.
    Good Publicity?
    Dude (I will appease you with the word dude and pretend that I smoke Pot too) lol
    Dude, I don't need publicity.
    If I have to die to get publicity then I didn't stand for much while I was alive.
    Also...Dude, My greatest accomplishment in life was not winning the USA or being a bodybuilder... It is the thousands of people that I have helped to attain their health & Fitness goals. You see dude...It's not what we do for ourselves that matter...
    It's how we utilize our achievements to help others.
    Dude...I hope you know that I am not mad at you...I just don't think the DEAD DEFENDIS post was a wise idea.

Good Publicity?
    Dude (I will appease you with the word dude and pretend that I smoke Pot too) lol
    Dude, I don't need publicity.
    If I have to die to get publicity then I didn't stand for much while I was alive.
    Also...Dude, My greatest accomplishment in life was not winning the USA or being a bodybuilder... It is the thousands of people that I have helped to attain their health & Fitness goals. You see dude...It's not what we do for ourselves that matter...
    It's how we utilize our achievements to help others.
    Dude...I hope you know that I am not mad at you...I just don't think the DEAD DEFENDIS post was a wise idea.
    jeez you could lighten up a bit and have a sense of humor.

and for what it's worth i'm not mad at you either buddy.

P.S. kudos on the pot call. proud to be a stoner.

Originally Posted by roid gut View Post
    jeez you could lighten up a bit and have a sense of humor.

and for what it's worth i'm not mad at you either buddy.

P.S. kudos on the pot call. proud to be a stoner.
    I do have a sense of humor and I am just screwing with you.
    I actually loved your post and I have had some fun with it.
    Michalik always had a quote that said,
    "Train Beyond the Pain...
    And Death is your only release"
    There was a time that death might have been easier and a better way out.
    That's not the case now.
    I love life, even when times are difficult.
    Life is what you make of it and you have to embrace it and find happiness.
    Whatever makes you happy, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or destroy someone elses life.
    Seriously, Thanks for posting roid gut...You are a cool dude!

I do have a sense of humor and I am just screwing with you.
    I actually loved your post and I have had some fun with it.
    Michalik always had a quote that said,
    "Train Beyond the Pain...
    And Death is your only release"
    There was a time that death might have been easier and a better way out.
    That's not the case now.
    I love life, even when times are difficult.
    Life is what you make of it and you have to embrace it and find happiness.
    Whatever makes you happy, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or destroy someone elses life.
    Seriously, Thanks for posting roid gut...You are a cool dude!
    so are you bud, glad to have met you and for having a little fun

Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pro Tom Prince has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow...I feel alot of pressure here Tom.
    You dropped a SNEAK QUIZ on me and I haven't had one of those since high school!
    lol
    Here are the answers:

1. Patty DeLuca

2. The gym was on Linton Blvd, in Delray Beach...1/4 mile west of Federal Hwy.
    (and you spelled Delray wrong in your 3rd question))
    Are you sure that you're Tom Prince, as Tom Prince was smarter than that and wouldn't have asked me a question and then given me the answer in his next question!!!
    lol

3. The family that owned Palm Beach Gym in Delray was The D'Addio's.
    (Bill and his wife Pam and Michael was his brother and he managed the gym in the early years)

Now...I have 3 questions for you, as I want to make sure that you are indeed Tom Prince.
    (Why? I don't know...for ****s and giggles, I guess!)

Question # 1 - What gym did you work for in Boynton Beach?

Question # 2 - Who was the owner of that gym?

Question # 3 - Did you win the first Florida contest that you entered?

Balls in your court Quiz Master!!!

I lived in Marina Del Rey, CA for 8 years, so I'm used to spelling Del Rey a certain way.. but, now that I think about.. I think you're right.

Actually.. wasn't Palm Beach Gym I was looking for. Was thinking of the club out in Wellington. Which is where I first met John.

But, the answer about Pat DeLuca was really all I needed.

And, just to answer your questions:

1. At the time I worked there, it was the World Gym of Boynton Beach.

2. Jim Woolard

3. The first Florida contest I entered was the 1994 Mr. Florida. Won the heavyweights, lost the overall. Started that diet at 275, over-dieted my balls off, and weighed 214 the day of the show. The next year, in 1995, started dieting at 275, and weighed 238 at the Nationals. Got 2nd in my 3rd show ever, at Nationals.

Rick Perrard and I guest posed 2 weeks after that at Terry Giles show at Palm Beach Jr. College. Bill D'Addio was the head judge, and you were there, if I remember correctly.

[QUOTE=Pro Tom Prince;338751811]

3. The first Florida contest I entered was the 1994 Mr. Florida. Won the heavyweights, lost the overall. Started that diet at 275, over-dieted my balls off, and weighed 214 the day of the show. The next year, in 1995, started dieting at 275, and weighed 238 at the Nationals. Got 2nd in my 3rd show ever, at Nationals.
    QUOTE]

Actually I first met you at Palm Beach Gym prior to our meeting at Ultima.
    And I remember...You overdid the CARDIO and lost too much weight for that 1994 show.
    You had an incredible physique and you dwindled down to nothing for that one.

I believe that you told me that you were doing an hour of cardio in the morning and an hour of cardio in the evening. Yes...you were doing 2 hours of Cardio a day.
    That was 120 minutes of more Cardio than I did to prepare for the USA Victory.
    A person with a great massive and symmetrical physique like yours didn't need to do that. All you needed to do was train hard and eat clean and you would be a Freak!
    Oh...that's right...YOU DID BECOME A FREAK!
    Great Physique Tom!
    Seriously...GREAT PHYSIQUE!
    Where do you live now brother?

John: Yeah.. having only done 1 show prior to that diet, I had NO experience. Over doing that diet taught me a lot.

Thanks for the compliment. A compliment always means so much more when it comes from one of your piers.

Now, Rebecca and I own (do you remember my wife?.. I think you knew her as Rebecca DeSantis), a property management company in Long Beach, CA. We've got 45 properties that we manage, along with the one property we own. Total of just over 1000 total units.

We live on Naples Island, which is just south of the Belmont Shores area of Long Beach. California is nice and the weather is perfect all year round. Never hot, never cold. Always 70 and sunny. Still not as great as Florida. I had fully expected to move back to Florida once bodybuilding was over.. but we started a business, and it's doing phenomenol.. so, seems like we'll be here till we retired. I'm 40, so, only 20 more years and we can move back to Florida.

How 'bout you? Last time I heard, my friend Mark McCloud told me you were managing Jim Woolard's gym in Boynton??

John: Yeah.. having only done 1 show prior to that diet, I had NO experience. Over doing that diet taught me a lot.

Thanks for the compliment. A compliment always means so much more when it comes from one of your piers.

Now, Rebecca and I own (do you remember my wife?.. I think you knew her as Rebecca DeSantis), a property management company in Long Beach, CA. We've got 45 properties that we manage, along with the one property we own. Total of just over 1000 total units.

We live on Naples Island, which is just south of the Belmont Shores area of Long Beach. California is nice and the weather is perfect all year round. Never hot, never cold. Always 70 and sunny. Still not as great as Florida. I had fully expected to move back to Florida once bodybuilding was over.. but we started a business, and it's doing phenomenol.. so, seems like we'll be here till we retired. I'm 40, so, only 20 more years and we can move back to Florida.

How 'bout you? Last time I heard, my friend Mark McCloud told me you were managing Jim Woolard's gym in Boynton??

I took a personal training organization (for Jim Woolard) that was averaging $15,000 to $25,000 a month and built it to the point where we were generating over $500,000.00 a month in 8 clubs and helping thousands of people to realize their goals.
    After several years I was managing over 140 trainers and it was getting out of control so I decided to take a step away and work harder for quality over quantity.
    I then Re-located to Greenville, South Carolina 3 years ago and took a club from $2,000.00 a month in personal training revenue to an average of $70,000.00 a month.
    We built a second club and we duplicated that feat.
    How?
    By giving your heart and soul to every person and caring about them and their individual goals.
    Money was never the objective but it flowed in because we went after my vision...
    TO HELP PEOPLE BECOME HEALTHIER & TO GET RESULTS!
    My program is effective and I have 30 incredibly dedicated Ultra Fit Trainers who care.
    I am blessed.
    I now own 2 personal training companies, (Ultra Fit LLC, Ultra Fit by DeFendis LLC),
    A Real Estate holding company (DeFendis Enterprises LLC)
    and a Literary and Motivational company.(Intensity Insanity - Relentless Pursuit LLC)

God has blessed me and I am dedicated to living up to the responsibilities of those blessings by helping others. (Trainers, Clients, Members, etc)

Life is good!
    Congratulations on your Success brother and please tell Becki that I said hello.
    I still have the beautiful plaque that she gave me after I trained her for the Gold Cup.
    It hangs on my wall to this day!
    She was always an awesome girl!
    You make a great couple!
    God Bless You Both.

That's great, bro.

I've always said that if you have focus, passion, and you're driven, you can focus that drive and passion at anything.

That awesome work ethic you had can be aimed at anything you want to do.

And it sounds like you're doing it. That's awesome. Love hearing success stories about people I've known over the years.

I told Rebecca you said hello. Only her parents and sister call her "Becky" any more. LOL. It reminds me that when we met, we were both 25, and everyone called her Becky. She said "hello" back, of course.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No ****...Johnny D

Whats up, brother?

Glad to see you're still amongst us..lol

How abut you and TP trading old war stories from "back in the day"...!
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

fitkorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitkorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitkorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitkorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitkorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitkorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile johnny Defendis is alive in carolina

john is in carolina at coops gyms
    Patty DEluca
    delray beach fla
    Daddios
    I need proof:

Quiz:

Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Best thread on the forums right now !!!

Francesca2311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Francesca2311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Francesca2311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Francesca2311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Francesca2311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Francesca2311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Francesca2311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Francesca2311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Regarding the question on Patty DeLuca/bodybuilder that got in the boating accident

Hey, this is actually Patrick DeLuca's brothers daughter. And He was a bodybuilder during the late 1980s and early 1990s, but he was not beheaded in the boating accident, he died shortly after the accident in the hospital.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Francesca2311 View Post
    Hey, this is actually Patrick DeLuca's brothers daughter. And He was a bodybuilder during the late 1980s and early 1990s, but he was not beheaded in the boating accident, he died shortly after the accident in the hospital.
    Strong first post.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    John D....man I still have a VHS of back when he won the USA, came out of nowhere. He posed to "Oh Sherry" by Steve Perry, word is he never practiced his routines and did them ont he spot but it was a very good routine. He beat Troy Zuccolotto and Troy looked like a beast at that show, he had a wide waiste but he was freakin' shredded. They interviewed him after the tropy's were given out and I honestly thought Troy was gonna break down, he posed to Angel by aerosmith and his routine was great as well. Honestly, Troy just looked like a total freak. It's really too bad neither of these guys ever stepped on a pro stage looking like they did at this show. I read tons of articles about Defendis back in the day, he was all over the place when he won the USA's...his "intensity or insanity" stuff was legendary, it goes againts everything I do right now but it worked for him.

holy nastolgia with this thread...this was back when I had a couple of nationally ranked amatuer guys tell me I could be "pretty damn good if you do what you have to do". I didn't know what they meant at the time cause I was only 16 or 17 and didn't know about "supplements" back then..damn.

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Strong first post.
    Agreed.

(Now I'll leave still wondering why this was bumped.)

jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffb1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    as u get older....ur body goes to fu@k.

afontana58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pat Deluca

Hello Francesca. A friend of mine and I were chatting about our childhood on 61st St in the 70's and your uncle Pat came up. The family funeral home on Bay Parkway was where most everyone in my family was waked. Pat was a friend of mine. We met when he just got out of a military school in early June, 1973. He was a good guy, very competitive! When I heard he passed it was very saddening.

Registered User professorlove58's Avatar
    professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) professorlove58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face Hi Francesca......

I had to respond to your post. Your uncle Patti & I were close friends back in the 80's. He helped me & Vinny Venditti manage our health club in Staten Island (The Palms Pool & Racquet Club); we were like brother & sister (although he called me Ma, lol). We were the same age, but I always watched out for him, making sure he ate right & took care of himself, so he referred to me as Ma (lovingly). I loved him very much. I was devastated when he died. I lost my partying partner, my friend, my brother, and most of all a very kind & loving person who also watched out for me & made me feel safe. He died in February 1999 & I gave birth to my first & only son in March 1999. Vinny & I went to Patti's funeral (in the procession of limos); and I experienced a loss like no other. I even went to visit his grave, with my son when he was 6 months old. Jessye & I (my son) stayed for a while so that Patti wouldn't feel alone. There have been many times over these 21 years that I have cried for the loss of my friend. He was very special to me.

Today was one of those days that I cried. A song came on Studio 54 on Sirius XM (the radio). It reminded me of Patti & I dancing at Pastels in Brooklyn. I was not a good hustle partner, but when I danced with Patti, I felt like a star. As long as I allowed him to lead, we were like two birds flowing in the breeze. He was an amazing dancer. So light on his feet; and the funny part is....he was a BIG guy; about 6', & 260 lbs. of pure muscle. He was beautiful, handsome & extremely talented. He always put a smile on my face....especially when he did something wrong. I'd get mad at him & he would give me that little boy smile/smirk & try to talk himself out of it & then say "Ma, I'm sorry." OMG, how could I not forgive him, lol. I miss him so.

I hope this warmed your heart, as it did mine just writing/thinking about him. Please contact me on ******** if you would like to talk or have any questions. I'm listed as Lori Kramer-Feingold in Boca Raton, FL. If you can't connect that way, please e-mail me @ professorlove58@bellsouth.net.

Good night & sweet dreams Francesca,

Lori xoxoxo

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are u doing??? ^^

Not to offend u , the post you responding to is 2 years old

EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdCapitano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been looking for a link to confirm it but no luck.
    But just for the record...
    The rumors of my death have been greatly exagerrated.
    Last I checked my heart rate was clocked at approximately 70 beats per minute.
    Blood pressure 120/80
    Body temperature: 98.6

Hopefully I have some time left.
    I can only ask that I make the cut when the time comes and that I am blessed with the lord's presence upon my exit from this world.

John DeFendis
    Happy to hear that you're ok John! Coming back to West Palm Beach anytime?

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EdCapitano View Post
    Happy to hear that you're ok John! Coming back to West Palm Beach anytime?
    This topic is 5 years old, it's highly unlikely that he'll respond.

Umfann131 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can verify this as Patrick Deluca's Niece
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Umfann131/
    BrowningMGMT@Gmail.com