Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile !! Only Serious Testers, Apply!! 3 guys, 3 girls, for "Lean-Rescue"

LEAN-RESCUE, Tester Requirements Below:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutec/leanrescue.html

LEAN-RESCUE, Tester Requirements:

ONLY... SERIOUS APPLICANTS SHOULD CONSIDER APPLYING!!
    Must be at least 18 years of age. Applicants will be scrutinized.
    3 guys and 3 girls with a , degree of training, nutrition, dietary supplementation experience, will be chosen.
    Chosen Testers, should not be using any other fat burner, PCT or stimulant during the testing period.
    Testers, can not have any known health issues, i.e diabetes, cardiac, thyroid, etc.
    Each chosen tester will get on full bottle to log.
    Testers, should write a detailed post, that would explain your experience and why you should be chosen.
    Include your stats , training regimen, diet and any other pertinent information as it would relate. Post applications here in this thread.
    Chosen testers will need to post pre and post use pictures.
    Chosen testers, will post very detailed logs accurately and routinely on this board and other boards if desired.
    If protocol is not followed, chosen tester, not following through, will be... BLACK LISTED!!!!
    Chosen Testers, will need to begin, as soon as LEAN-RESCUE, shipment arrives! We track every shipment!

Testers that are picked, be prepared to have your Lean Physiques and Figures Rescued!!!
    Last edited by NPLabs; 05-30-2009 at 05:54 AM.
    Nutec Performance Labs, Inc
    Company Founded, Owned, by a Trusted, 25 plus year Pro Veteran, Firefighter!

Established, Nutec Performance Labs, May 2000

A.NO.PROPRIETARY BLEND ZONE!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

www.nplabs.net

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    killer graphic!
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    killer graphic!
    Thanks, bro. Its pretty cool.

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

www.nplabs.net

Talking

bump

www.nplabs.net

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome opportunity here to use a great product!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Awesome opportunity here to use a great product!
    Notice...REAL, POTENT, FUNCTIONAL, THERAPEUTIC VALUES PER SERVING..with NO...NO, Proprietary blend, hidden, mixed bag of ingredients!!!

www.nplabs.net

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump

Smile LEAN- RESCUE---Testers??

Serious opportunity for a serious functional product. No seriously interested parties?

www.nplabs.net

XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello interested.Been training 11 months now goal is to lean out, Diet 200 grams of protien 100 grams of carbs and 40 grams fats per day 2000-2200 cals per day.
    light heavy split.
    Day 1 chest triceps delts heavy
    Day 2 back biceps and traps heavy
    Day 3 legs Heavy
    Day 4 off
    Then days 5,6,7 repete of 1-3 but light weights.
    I do ab work before bed and cardio in the morning when i get up.

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive been lifting seriously for almost 2 years now with a couple breaks due to school and an injury. Ive lost 70 lbs since i began lifting and at the start of this summer began a serious regimen to get strong and lose whatever fat i have left. My diet is on point and my workout regimen is consistent and strenuous. I should be chosen because I have plenty of time to dedicate to lifting and logging.
    Current stats: 19 years old, 6'1, ~201 lbs 16-17% BF
    Just began a chest mass building program: Heavy Chest, Shoulders, Day Off, High Rep Chest, Back, Legs, 2 days off and Im trying to force myself to do more cardio. Currently just play basketball a few nights a week. I can give more details if needed.
    Diet varies but in general: breakfast is 4 whole eggs + whey, preworkout is oats and whey, post workout is whey or plant protein + 100 cals gatorade + anabolic halo (until i run out), lunch/dinner are lean chicken/ground turkey + veggies in sauce (bbq, sesami ginger, teriyaki), before bed is cottage cheese + whey and sometimes almonds. Snacks are canned tuna fish, almonds, or protein shake w/ natural peanut butter. Also eat on occasion refried beans or brown rice with chicken/turkey. All fats come from nuts, olives, fish oil/cla and I try to have most my carbs preworkout. Diet varies with work/time, so some meals may just be protein shakes with or without natural peanut butter.

I can post before and after pics and I can make very detailed logs. I can begin logging the day after receiving

Let me know if you would like any additional information.
    We think we know, that is our tragedy; so we never discover.

Good apps! Need more people to apply!

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Good apps! Need more people to apply!
    up!

www.nplabs.net

Bumping for more Apps.

Originally Posted by NPLabs View Post
    Notice...REAL, POTENT, FUNCTIONAL, THERAPEUTIC VALUES PER SERVING..with NO...NO, Proprietary blend, hidden, mixed bag of ingredients!!!
    Don't be scared, to get LEAN!

www.nplabs.net

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't be scared, to get LEAN!
    im anxious

Smile !!!!!!!!!! Applicants !!!!!!!!!!!

I have recived PM's from members, wanting to be a test logger, for "Lean-Rescue".

Please see requirements below and apply, as stated, Thanks:

3 guys and 3 girls with a , degree of training, nutrition, dietary supplementation experience, will be chosen.
    Chosen Testers, should not be using any other fat burner, PCT or stimulant during the testing period.
    Testers, can not have any known health issues, i.e diabetes, cardiac, thyroid, etc.
    Testers, should write a detailed post, that would explain your experience and why you should be chosen.
    Include your stats , training regimen, diet and any other pertinent information as it would relate. Post applications here in this thread.
    Chosen testers, will post very detailed logs accurately and routinely on this board and other boards if desired.
    If protocol is not followed, chosen tester, not following through, will be... BLACK LISTED!!!!
    Chosen Testers, will need to begin, as soon as LEAN-RESCUE, shipment arrives! We track every shipment!

Testers that are picked, be prepared to have your Lean Physiques and Figures Rescued!!!

www.nplabs.net

Talking

I have recived PM's from members, wanting to be a test logger, for "Lean-Rescue".

Please see requirements below and apply, as stated, Thanks:

Ok guys and gals. Its doesn't get any better than LEAN-RESCUE, seriously.

Don't be scared.

www.nplabs.net

Ok guys and gals. Its doesn't get any better than LEAN-RESCUE, seriously.

Don't be scared.
    already got a few good apps in

just sayin

Yes we have!

Originally Posted by -MSR9889- View Post
    already got a few good apps in

just sayin
    We need more good applicants, guys and girls.

www.nplabs.net

Upping for more apps!

XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello have the testers been picked? Thanks

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by XX400EX View Post
    Hello have the testers been picked? Thanks
    Not yet.

www.nplabs.net

Ok cool thanks for letting me know.

so since theres only 2 apps, we can has?

Building a winning body Lazedays's Avatar
    Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I am eligible lemme know:

Female age 32 5'4" weight 130 lbs. approx 16.5% bf.
    been weight lifting for 18 months now, am a fitness boxing instructor and teach a hybrid cardio class
    currently doing Poliquins Individualization for mass gaining, 3x week accumulation phase.
    currently taking creatine, ON 100% gold standard whey, with gatorade powder and glutamine. take liquid fish and flax seed oil. love my proteins and love weights.

Cal intake is 40/35/25 when bulking 30/35/35 when cutting. I eat every 3 hours, kinda of like clockwork I guess. I'm very anal about eating so often.
    2100 calories per day when bulking, 1700 when cutting.

need anymore info, please let me know.

oh, I'm doing my 1st figure comp October 17. And would love the opp to test somethign that may seriously help me get ultra lean for my 1st show! So please consider me!

before and after pics are no problem, and have been an active blogger of Will Brinks BBR, Mens health forums, figure athlete and M&F Hers, so logging my trial is no problem!
    Last edited by Lazedays; 06-06-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    Pain is temporary and Pride is forever

"Citius, altius, fortius...swifter, higher, stronger."

REAL WOMEN LIFT WEIGHT....LOTS OF IT

Thumbs up

Keep the apps. Coming

www.nplabs.net

Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gotta ask, I have used a few other burners that have caffeine as a main ingredient, but stopped within 2 weeks because of getting a wicked headache about an hour after taking. I am also an avid am coffee drinker and workout within 45 min of waking, if I was chosen, how would it affect me with a 10 oz cup of coffee( breakfast blend, mundo caffeine!) laced with creatine and 2 of these supps?
    Im very curious myself, this is why I want to be part of this test study. I have been let down with so many other products. want to know what makes yours better then the others

can non BB.com people apply? I have a fitness boxing student who might be interested, and she's a female.

Talking

Originally Posted by Lazedays View Post
    Gotta ask, I have used a few other burners that have caffeine as a main ingredient, but stopped within 2 weeks because of getting a wicked headache about an hour after taking. I am also an avid am coffee drinker and workout within 45 min of waking, if I was chosen, how would it affect me with a 10 oz cup of coffee( breakfast blend, mundo caffeine!) laced with creatine and 2 of these supps?
    Im very curious myself, this is why I want to be part of this test study. I have been let down with so many other products. want to know what makes yours better then the others
    Just take a look at some of our reviews for Lean-rescue. You can not compare what you have used in the past regarding a dietary supplement fat burner to this product.As there are many, many variables, to be considered, I wont go in to detailed. With regard to type and quality of compounds contained in other fat burner supplements. How much coffee you drank with that product/s

Yohimbe, type of yohimbe, types of caffeine derivatives, exactly how much of any other that you were actually taking as proprietary blends don't specify this, etc.

If you are chosen, or if you are not chosen to do a test log. Rest assured , no other product in this niche category is even close to what "LEAN-RESCUE" is.Regarding amount per serving, quality,synergy of ingredients,clean effects and purity. That is a simple fact you can take to the bank!!!!!!

WITH... NO...PROPRIETARY BLEND
    Last edited by NPLabs; 06-06-2009 at 02:13 PM.

www.nplabs.net