Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    jmrende has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Female Tester

I'm not sure if you are still looking for one more female tester, but I thought i would put up an application.

Training:
    I follow a Powerlifting program (given to me by my coach at school) that is loosely based off the 5/3/1 type of method. 4 days of lifting a week, one day for Overhead, Squat, Deadlift, and Bench. It is working sets of the main lift, followed by a lot of assistance work.

Lifts:
    Deadlift: 300lbs
    Bench: 150lbs
    Squat: 250lbs
    Push Press: 130lbs x 7

Cardio:
    I do sled work and conditioning on Tuesdays- Circuits with the Prowler, tire flipping, and other strongman type of events.
    I run (steady state) three times a week and try to get in one to two long incline walks on the treadmill. I really need to improve in this area because I'm prepping for rugby season at my school and my Army physical fitness test.

Why I want to be a tester:
    I have been dieting (slowly) since February. I have seen good results from just lifting and diet, but I need to get these last pounds off before my Army physical fitness test and bodyfat test in mid September. I need to get off about ten more pounds to make sure I pass safely. More important than weight though, is reducing inches off my stomach because that is where the test is measured. I am hoping that Lean Rescue can help me bust through my plateau as well as keep me motivated to keep pushing! I'd also like to keep my hard earned muscle!

Rules:
    I am 20 and meet all the written conditions (I live in the USA). I am also willing to provide a daily log and write up of my experience on Lean Rescue, along with before and after pictures. I have used a couple of other fat burners that I can compare it to. This would be my first supplement log so I am committed to doing a great job.

Thanks for the consideration!

Jessie

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jmrende View Post
    I'm not sure if you are still looking for one more female tester, but I thought i would put up an application.

Training:
    I follow a Powerlifting program (given to me by my coach at school) that is loosely based off the 5/3/1 type of method. 4 days of lifting a week, one day for Overhead, Squat, Deadlift, and Bench. It is working sets of the main lift, followed by a lot of assistance work.

Lifts:
    Deadlift: 300lbs
    Bench: 150lbs
    Squat: 250lbs
    Push Press: 130lbs x 7

Cardio:
    I do sled work and conditioning on Tuesdays- Circuits with the Prowler, tire flipping, and other strongman type of events.
    I run (steady state) three times a week and try to get in one to two long incline walks on the treadmill. I really need to improve in this area because I'm prepping for rugby season at my school and my Army physical fitness test.

Why I want to be a tester:
    I have been dieting (slowly) since February. I have seen good results from just lifting and diet, but I need to get these last pounds off before my Army physical fitness test and bodyfat test in mid September. I need to get off about ten more pounds to make sure I pass safely. More important than weight though, is reducing inches off my stomach because that is where the test is measured. I am hoping that Lean Rescue can help me bust through my plateau as well as keep me motivated to keep pushing! I'd also like to keep my hard earned muscle!

Rules:
    I am 20 and meet all the written conditions (I live in the USA). I am also willing to provide a daily log and write up of my experience on Lean Rescue, along with before and after pictures. I have used a couple of other fat burners that I can compare it to. This would be my first supplement log so I am committed to doing a great job.

Thanks for the consideration!

Jessie
    Hi Jessie,

Very impressive lifts! Will let you know.

Thank you!
    Nutec Performance Labs, Inc
    Company Founded, Owned, by a Trusted, 25 plus year Pro Veteran, Firefighter!

Established, Nutec Performance Labs, May 2000

A.NO.PROPRIETARY BLEND ZONE!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutec/leanrescue.html

www.nplabs.net

bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am interested in becoming a tester for "Lean Rescue". Is it too late to be considered? I do not currently take any fat burners or thermogenics.

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bscole View Post
    I am interested in becoming a tester for "Lean Rescue". Is it too late to be considered? I do not currently take any fat burners or thermogenics.
    bscole, please read requirements and feel free to post what we might need, to consider you as potential tester.

Thanks
    Nutec Performance Labs, Inc
    Company Founded, Owned, by a Trusted, 25 plus year Pro Veteran, Firefighter!

Established, Nutec Performance Labs, May 2000

A.NO.PROPRIETARY BLEND ZONE!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutec/leanrescue.html

www.nplabs.net