Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alex92 View Post
    whoever gets it is winning a fantastic looking product! i love how you actually listed the ingredients
    Thats for sure!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Body of a Goddess-One Day schultzie_4's Avatar
    schultzie_4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I can't wait to get my figure RESCUED!
    "Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission." ~Neil Kendall

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?"

"I hate to lose more than I love to win." ~Jimmy Connors

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by alex92 View Post
    whoever gets it is winning a fantastic looking product! i love how you actually listed the ingredients
    Alex92, your a very smart guy! Thanks bro!
    Nutec Performance Labs, Inc
    Company Founded, Owned, by a Trusted, 25 plus year Pro Veteran, Firefighter!

Established, Nutec Performance Labs, May 2000

A.NO.PROPRIETARY BLEND ZONE!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutec/leanrescue.html

www.nplabs.net

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by schultzie_4 View Post
    I can't wait to get my figure RESCUED!
    Put your hands in the air like your a true player!!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

www.nplabs.net

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NPLabs View Post
    Put your hands in the air like your a true player!!!
    you received my pm correct?
    We think we know, that is our tragedy; so we never discover.

Testers

Originally Posted by -MSR9889- View Post
    you received my pm correct?
    Yep got it! It should ship out today or tomorrow. Please start log as soon as it arrives. Go to our forum as well and log there, which would be great. You will see other bodybuilding.com members there . www.nplabs.net

Make sure you post your test long here on BB.com in the sponsored supplement logs.

www.nplabs.net

Building a winning body Lazedays's Avatar
    Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Off to kick some arse tonight, ok, plus my own, so I will check out your site later.
    Pain is temporary and Pride is forever

"Citius, altius, fortius...swifter, higher, stronger."

REAL WOMEN LIFT WEIGHT....LOTS OF IT

-MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000) -MSR9889- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yep got it! It should ship out today or tomorrow. Please start log as soon as it arrives. Go to our forum as well and log there, which would be great. You will see other bodybuilding.com members there . www.nplabs.net

Make sure you post your test long here on BB.com in the sponsored supplement logs.
    ok. is it cool if i just log it here and copy it for your site?

and are you just looking for typical things like reactions, jitters, energy etc or do you need anything specific?

ok. is it cool if i just log it here and copy it for your site?

and are you just looking for typical things like reactions, jitters, energy etc or do you need anything specific?
    Yes that is cool. It would be great if you log daily as our other past testers have done. Each day share your progress, how you feel, regarding overall well being, body composition, etc. Your thoughts on Lean-Rescue

www.nplabs.net

MedicJHB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Lean-Rescue ME!!

Hello, My name is Jessica and I would like to become a tester/logger for your supplement. I am 26 yrs old female, 5'4", 133lbs. I am a mother of one and full time Paramedic. I have been ingaged in my fitness for 9 yrs with the Army and have been serious about lifting for 2 yrs now. I have gained significant strengths with just following a proper diet and consuming whey/amino supplements. My current goal is to cut bf% and gain the ever coveted "cut" look.
    Discipline is my greatest weapon.
    Please consider my application and I will deliver detailed logs and before/after photos.
    Thank You.

Yes that is cool. It would be great if you log daily as our other past testers have done. Each day share your progress, how you feel, regarding overall well being, body composition, etc. Your thoughts on Lean-Rescue
    i can probably update daily. also, i meant to ask this sooner. what other supplements do we need to drop? obviously other stims and fat burners, but im currently using xtend and bulk bcaa, multi, fish oil, whey, casein, creatine, BA, vit C, calcium and CLA.

would the CLA or anything else be a problem?
    thanks

i can probably update daily. also, i meant to ask this sooner. what other supplements do we need to drop? obviously other stims and fat burners, but im currently using xtend and bulk bcaa, multi, fish oil, whey, casein, creatine, BA, vit C, calcium and CLA.

would the CLA or anything else be a problem?
    thanks
    Please drop any stims your currently using now, so you will be starting with a clean slate. Dont use any stims when on Lean-Rescue. All others mentioned are staples and fine to use with Lean-Rescue. Follow directions on label and you will do great.

www.nplabs.net

Originally Posted by Lazedays View Post
    Off to kick some arse tonight, ok, plus my own, so I will check out your site later.
    Kick some ass!

www.nplabs.net

Please drop any stims your currently using now, so you will be starting with a clean slate. Dont use any stims when on Lean-Rescue. All others mentioned are staples and fine to use with Lean-Rescue. Follow directions on label and you will do great.
    sounds good. thanks

Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lazedays is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kick some ass!
    oh no doubt, only way to get the job done! high intensity kickboxing intervals are crushing. I had 3 new Girls last night, and they will be coming back. And half of my students jumped up in weight lifting. I'm tired, my double days sometimes crush me.
    Last edited by Lazedays; 06-09-2009 at 04:58 AM.

Thumbs up Going to get LEAN and RESCUED!!!!

oh no doubt, only way to get the job done! high intensity kickboxing intervals are crushing. I had 3 new Girls last night, and they will be coming back. And half of my students jumped up in weight lifting. I'm tired, my double days sometimes crush me.

Good focus. The LEAN-RESCUE, with help you with clean smooth energy and nice mental clarity with NO crash or hang over felling at end of day. Not to mention tighten you up, you will see what I mean as your using it.

www.nplabs.net

Good focus. The LEAN-RESCUE, with help you with clean smooth energy and nice mental clarity with NO crash or hang over felling at end of day. Not to mention tighten you up, you will see what I mean as your using it.
    I hope so. When I do my cuts it's not a slow gradual process. I go full force hard core for 2 weeks, and while doing this I still lifted with poliquins program doing both intensification and accumulation plus a 10 min HIIT after all weighted workouts. Plus long duration cardio 3x a week 2x a day. I was going doubled 7 days a week. Then changed my macros to 30/35/35 and cal cycled with my lowest days being 1700. My nervous system was taxed, halfway through the second week I was a moody bitch, but it worked, I did this stim free. I hated my lack of energy, but pushed through it and dropped almost a whole % of BF. Not that I don't want to push myself like that ever again, but crap it was nasty. 17 weeks now and I have to take measurements for my figure suit soon and need to get some of this fat off with out hindering my muscles. If this product works like I want it to I will be singing your supps all over the world.
    Last edited by Lazedays; 06-09-2009 at 07:17 AM.

pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pitching101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the opportunity. I will log as soon as I receive the product.
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" - Socrates 400BC
    -Props to whoever I stole this from but I just thought it was cool

Started my log today can't wait till it gets here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post341336661

0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice, I'm subbed

I'll have mine up and running shortly also.

Smile

Lazedays, I like what im seein!

www.nplabs.net

Smile "lean -rescue"

Those who were chosen to have your Figures and Physiques Rescued. Your "LEAN-RESCUE" is on its way to you!

www.nplabs.net

0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Those who were chosen to have your Figures and Physiques Rescued. Your "LEAN-RESCUE" is on its way to you!
    anxiously awaiting it

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good Luck Guys and Girls! You will love the product!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Body of a Goddess-One Day schultzie_4's Avatar
    schultzie_4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Got started on my log last night.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116916411
    "Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission." ~Neil Kendall

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?"

"I hate to lose more than I love to win." ~Jimmy Connors

Originally Posted by schultzie_4 View Post
    in for that one too

Mine should be up soon. I'll keep you guys posted for sure!

Smile

bump

www.nplabs.net

i was gonna wait till i got mine to start a log

Started log on NPLabs web site. same as BB.com, ya know cut and paste, if that's ok!
    oh, dying to get my supps and start!!!!! We just bought a 25' boats and I want to be lean and ripped laying on the bow of the boat!

Talking BODY by LEAN - RESCUE

Started log on NPLabs web site. same as BB.com, ya know cut and paste, if that's ok!
    oh, dying to get my supps and start!!!!! We just bought a 25' boats and I want to be lean and ripped laying on the bow of the boat!
    Please feel to post on NPLABS.NET forum. Its yours to post, comment, etc.

They are on the way to you. O ya, you can name your boat "Lady Lean Rescue" "Body by LEAN-RESCUE"....

www.nplabs.net